Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) (80278 Views)

Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by baylord101(m): 8:51pm On May 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

Your grammar says it all.

No vex.

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by riczy(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2017
Wat do u think u Wer going to score wen u ar always the "FTC" in Naira land, oga u av jux eaten ur cake
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by komodapson(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2017
Promxy94:
Sorry
I can't say u failed because u are dull,nor u didn't prepare, rather I blame ur failure on our failed educational system.
Jamb hasn't gotten to the level it is placing itself, just imagine the server hiches that occurred in the last few days in some centers nationwide....
Therefore bro relax and hope in GOD.
Meanwhile look for something and fix urself with...
best comment ever in the last 10years of being a nairaland member

2 Likes

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Criminals...see them.

One fool opened a thread on how he failed, another fool is asking for fools to call mr Desmond...Let's watch how the first fool would tell us he called Mr Desmond and how miraculously he passed, while other fools start sending money to Mr Desmond who may be the same person as the first fool who created this foolish thread...

Damn...not a single chill.....savage u are
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Jfrankination(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2017
kennydee05:

what do you take universities in Kwara state for?
Firstly, Unilorin is far better than the federal university in your state. similarly KWASU is better than any state university in your state

Back to the toipic, brother you aren't a failure, the ill system failed you. wish you all the best.
kid
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 16, 2017
somegirl1:

Apologies, but this made me chuckle. How do you sit yourself down?

Op, you will be fine.
Dust yourself off and try again.

U sit urself down by calling urself to attention. And leaving other things u were doing, and having nothing else in ur mind.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Ademoore07(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided so those who waka com NL to read news,comment,joke are failure? Who told u dat if u dnt come to NL/u read from AM to AM U'll pass?U better put on ur thinking cap.When a child fall @ first,does dat means the child no go waka again?NONSENSE.Those that score 250 and ends up with miserable F F F F F F E D E F E D F in school nkoh?

see this bad belle. u no dey look face abi? or you want make I curse you with my white beard. kontinu
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2017
Shezhawt:

Damn...not a single chill.....savage u are
he's a killer of joy..
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 16, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
a drop out speaking grin trying to console herself for not having a degree grin

Yes dear a drop out with a graduate degree who lives in America. I'm sure you feel better now. wink
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by r2beez(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2017
Jfrankination:
bro still dnt gv up, there are some uni that thia cut off mark is 150...try put Federal Uni Otueke in bayelsa state or check for all dis Kwara state uni nd others ..i will pray for you bro

Kwara kwa? Unilorin and Kwasu don't accept that. Which bush are you from?

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 16, 2017
U just have to admit it that you've failed and nothing else. shalom
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 16, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Yes dear a drop out with a graduate degree who lives in America. I'm sure you feel better now. wink
you live in America?
With your poor English and you even spend all your moments on nairaland?
Keep deceiving your father.
Jobless mofo
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Jfrankination(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2017
r2beez:

Kwara kwa? Unilorin and Kwasu don't accept that. Which bush are you from?
the bush with bees
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 16, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
you live in America?
With your poor English and you even spend all your moments on nairaland?
Keep deceiving your father.
Jobless mofo

My English is superb while yours is inferior. I work for my husband. Don't be jealous. It won't help you.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by exclusivejayce(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2017
if this is your first jamb, You can still make it else YOUR MONIKER FOLLOW YOU.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 16, 2017
FortuneTeller:

My English is superb while yours is inferior. I work for my husband. Don't be jealous. It won't help you.
you work for your husband at America?
Lmao you're a scammer.

Should I dig up your posts on the romance section an expose you?
Ugly hunger looking olosho
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by kikayboss(m): 1:25am On May 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:

A lion can not give birth to a goat ..I cannot have a mumu as a child...
do you know how shocked i was when Donald trump won the US presidential election?

that's how shocked you'll be when you (a goat) are gifted with a purple fowl for a child.....rubbish
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 1:36am On May 17, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
you work for your husband at America?
Lmao you're a scammer.

Should I dig up your posts on the romance section an expose you?
Ugly hunger looking olosho

Please look them up. Expose anything you like. It won't change that I'm here and you are there. It won't change me enjoying this while my husband provides for me. Jealousy won't feed you. grin
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by animalscientist(m): 2:34am On May 17, 2017
Problem Child Indeed
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by unyted(m): 2:44am On May 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:
While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

Very poor result. See chemistry, see maths, tufiakwa...

The next generation would be the worst!

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on8 exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish!

You dont need to be harsh to pass your point across. I am disappointed in you. This guy needs support and encouragement. For you to say the next generation would be the worst is unfounded and baseless.

Dear Poster, failing an exam is not the end of the world. You can achieve whatever you want to be if you are determined and positive.

When i did my first UME, I had 155. Your current score is probably higher. I re enroled the next year and passed, gaining admission to University of Ibadan in 2004.

Just brace up, re-register and prepare very hard. You can make it, you are not a failure. Start preparations early and be disciplined in your approach. With the spirit you have got, I see you make it.

To all Nairalanders, it is pertinent to avoid making fun of people in all situations. Try and be a builder and a supporter and not a breaker. Be your brother's keeper.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by supereagle(m): 5:28am On May 17, 2017
percyshelu:
use point blur application
Thanks. do you get it from apps store? And how do one apply it? I have not used it before.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by naijapunch: 5:38am On May 17, 2017
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:24am On May 17, 2017
Damibiz:
Weldone sir/ma,....dis is za kind of scores u get when ur villeage people are against ur education...kikikiki :->
Na wah imagine this kind of comment having 42 likes Nigerian Youth you guys Finnished.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by L4NR3: 7:30am On May 17, 2017
Please keep up head up and keep striving. I am a testimony that proves that despite failure GCSE (all subjects - England). I kept my head up and stayed focus. 10 years later went to college to study IT and then uni from there. Now not many friends can lay claim to earn the salary that I commend now. So ignore the negative comments and stay focus. And you shall make a success out of your jamb failure.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 17, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home
No need to be ashamed bro, You didnt fail, is just that you didt meet the required aggregate for the school you choose just prepare harder for the next Jamb.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by percyshelu(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2017
supereagle:

Thanks. do you get it from apps store? And how do one apply it? I have not used it before.
download it from play store, it's easy to use
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by vislabraye(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home

You call your self NL problem child The monitor doesn't portray u in a positive light.
Well, many of us have failed for one reason or the other.
Accept responsibility and work harder. You don't need to hate yourself cos it won't change anything. Alternatively, run a pre degree programme.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by supereagle(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2017
percyshelu:
download it from play store, it's easy to use

Thanks. You are a noble person.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 17, 2017
some times it ain't the candidates fault

my system refuse to login ...gave them my slip after some minutes they brought it back
then I faced another problem
my system keep hanging I keep on pressing F5 to refresh page I still have like 35min remaining on my system when they logged all of us off

but thank God I hurried and select anything​ to finish my maths expecting good result by God grace
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Damibiz(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2017
Lol,what do u expect man,after going through za hustle of Registering for Jamb nd u obtain that score...tell me is that nt Villeage people at work ?
maxwell60:
Na wah imagine this kind of comment having 42 likes Nigerian Youth you guys Finnished.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.