Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) (80241 Views)

Here Are 11 Good Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by simmis: 10:13am On May 17, 2017
Ok...
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Harinholar(f): 10:19am On May 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:

One single shame you no get...why did you create this topic? For pity? You want people to pity you? And probably start dashing you money? For failing?

Mtxhheeew
I don't tink dis post is real.....
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Harinholar(f): 10:27am On May 17, 2017
durentchigozie:
you're joyous that you scored 195? undecided
God! Our educational system has definitely failed.
Indeed failed....Can you just imagine...
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by kennydee05(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2017
Jfrankination:
kid
the old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by java2baba: 10:18pm On May 17, 2017
lol nlproblemchild abeg just type this keyword on google NLPROBLEMCHILD and see what comes out at front page y jamb no go fail u
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by firstking01(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i feel Like a failure
ThankGod you said you "feel", now, edit and modify this commentundecided
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:29am On May 18, 2017
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:07am On May 18, 2017
[quote author=DLondonboiy post=56569917]While your mates were reading, you were busy nairalanding...247 you dey nairaland...you see your life.

Very poor result. See chemistry, see maths, tufiakwa...

The next generation would be the worst!

You should forget about school and go and become a pastor or native doctor, cos that's how people like you end up!

You keep wasting your mom's money on exams....and you keep failing them..rubbish![/quote you are harsh
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2017
firstking01:
ThankGod you said you "feel", now, edit and modify this commentundecided
to what pls?
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by emsco91(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2017
the lord is ur strenght. . .
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2017
Jfrankination:
bro still dnt gv up, there are some uni that thia cut off mark is 150...try put Federal Uni Otueke in bayelsa state or check for all dis Kwara state uni nd others ..i will pray for you bro
i like that prayer part.. Pls do pray for me.. I seriously needs prayer.. My name is Saheed...

1 Like

Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by Invisibleojay(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i like that prayer part.. Pls do pray for me.. I seriously needs prayer.. My name is Saheed...
I once message you about Ijmb if you want I'll help you talk to you Dad to assure him that you will pass my number 07062876622
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2017
Invisibleojay:
I once message you about Ijmb if you want I'll help you talk to you Dad to assure him that you will pass my number 07062876622
thanks.. They actually want me to go for NDA so i only needs jamb..
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by phrancis99(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.
Am seriously ashamed of myself.. I can't show them at home
embarassed
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by ElRapido: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by ElRapido: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
NLProblemChild:
See screenshot below.

Any school don admit u??
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NLProblemChild(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
ElRapido:

Any school don admit u??
looking forward to kwarapoly admission bro
Re: And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) by NOBLEKING0106(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Damibiz:
Weldone sir/ma,....dis is za kind of scores u get when ur villeage people are against ur education...kikikiki :->
-5 nko

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection / Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.