Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) (34179 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by blingxx(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2017
DollarAngel:
Thunder Fire Glo, I sub over 2 weeks now I can't use it

grin
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 16, 2017
Nah runtown be others?
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 3:51pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy
The only man that gets his inspiration from female BUMS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He,s still on the bumbum! Leggo! Naija una fit shift persin waist with laugh lol
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by bys: 4:19pm On May 16, 2017
If to say all girls be like Dija, then no inspiration for Timaya niyen oo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by UgwuKristian: 4:22pm On May 16, 2017
Di'ja so slim that I'm wondering where her baby came out from, Will her va.gi.a allow safe passage of a baby?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Nature8(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=56577945][/quote]
grin
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by kuchikau: 4:25pm On May 16, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Josmila(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy

The only man that gets his inspiration from female BUMS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't they all? No better thing to get inspiration from to be honest cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by LOGDAN(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2017
prof1990:
Nah runtown be others?

grin my brother I tire for op self
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2017
Hmm beautiful dija.
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Ndukings92(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2017
Mr Timaya u see as u de with Dija so,no inspiration cos "nothing de to de shake o" wey de waist o? but nobody ugly shaa in P squares voice,o ego na akpari mmadu
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Inferno17: 6:06pm On May 16, 2017
Timaya no sabi sing... But i like his dress sense though.. His image consultant is doing a good job.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by kingd91: 6:12pm On May 16, 2017
benedictnsi:
money is obviously written in Timaya's body now ooo

No b that time weh his hair d be like Taribo West gringringrin
Bad mouth from bad pikin
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by salafy050(m): 11:08pm On May 16, 2017
Wetin dz dija dy sing self.
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2017
Whats so cute about it
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 1:22am On May 17, 2017
Still waiting for my free invite from Glo!! I don use pass 5k subscription this month oh!! cool Lafta fest was a bomb!! Music is always the best!! grin
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by krozay(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2017
Runtown FOR LIFE=MAD OVER YOU + PAINKILLER
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by afeezco: 11:24am On May 17, 2017
More actors and actress are available @ http://www.waxpage.com/events/Social-Events here are few of the events there

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by erebi4195(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2017
Inferno17:
Timaya no sabi sing... But i like his dress sense though.. His image consultant is doing a good job.[color=#000099][/color]
nigga you sabi sing
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Inferno17: 3:38pm On May 17, 2017
Baba, send me ur email make i bluetooth my song give u
erebi4195:
nigga you sabi sing
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Inferno17: 3:43pm On May 17, 2017
Guy ur babe break ur heart?
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rema Is Better Than Wizkid – Nigerians Make Comparison On Twitter / BET Awards: Burna Boy Dances To "Am I A Yahoo Boy" As He Wins / Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.