Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today (32694 Views)

Photos Of Babangida. Does He Owe Nigerians An Apology? / Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by corpersforum(f): 5:07pm On May 16, 2017
Very handsome man

Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 16, 2017
be like cadaver
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by rheether(f): 5:07pm On May 16, 2017
Ugly black demon..
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by AuroraB(f): 5:07pm On May 16, 2017
The self-acclaimed Chief servant back then. Does he look like a certain sea creature. ....seal or my glasses are getting weak undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by Naijaarchive(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2017
Baba Suwe grin grin
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by AuroraB(f): 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Very unlikely any woman would sleep with him for love..... shocked

Jesus forgive me shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by gnykelly(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
BoosBae:
This man got burnt in the womb? Did he overbake?

Or maybe its the scorching northern sun undecided

his father was a baker.
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by benility: 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
Only in Nigeria have I seen people stealing without ambition. C eyeball like Obankie head light
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by Odingo1: 5:12pm On May 16, 2017
rheether:
Ugly black demon..
na money dey talk, na Osho baba type but the most beautiful girls dey follow them
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by Horo(m): 5:16pm On May 16, 2017
Once you sight a thief he doesn't need much introduction
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by BoosBae(f): 5:17pm On May 16, 2017
gnykelly:

his father was a baker.
Lol...I guess his father forgot to check the oven when he was in there.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by tectonotimes: 5:18pm On May 16, 2017
Folks, do you know that more that 20,000 CEOs of blue-chip companies can read your company's adverts and proposals and pay for your products and services www.tectono-business.com
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 16, 2017
yemmight:

With all the stolen money, you can't even change your colour small. Woh woh thief.

For my Mention Kwa?

grin grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by Alltek(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2017
Governor Babangida EYEliyu
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by hedonistic: 5:22pm On May 16, 2017
I'm sure our resident meme creators would love the first picture. Food don done for them.
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by Trexnemesis(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2017
Animal dey wear agbada....
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by gentle136(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2017
so ugly..... So Ugly..... I bet u guys many girls here will go down 4 his joy stick for d money.
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 16, 2017
olatade:
with all the money wey he thief,he still resemble baboon...barawo!

Guy money is blind
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 16, 2017
corpersforum:
Very handsome man

If na you dey poster gal for that nysc forum den for sure you have chance with him

wink
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by permit(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2017
Naijahelm:
Photos of former Niger State Governor Babangida Aliyu after he was arraigned in court today, Tuesday, May 16th by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for money laundering.

See more photos below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/05/photos-of-former-niger-state-governor.html?m=1

.thats the man after obasanjo,see below shaaa maybe that dude geh sontin to say!!
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by Praktikals(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Very unlikely any woman would sleep with him for love..... shocked

Jesus forgive me shocked

Dont be deceived my brother. Money is the true definition of love.
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by LexngtonSteele: 5:31pm On May 16, 2017
Praktikals:

Dont be deceived my brother. Money is the true definition of love.

LOL grin
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by zoedew: 5:38pm On May 16, 2017
G
Nkem4040:

Lol. This guy you see here actually did his PHD in Pennsylvania in the 80s. People don't know he is well read and a scholar as a young man!

That he is well-read is, on the contrary, a known fact as he was adept at delivering scholarly lectures during his tenure as Niger State Governor. Gross disappointment it should be were he to be convicted as charged.
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by omooba969(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2017
sotall:
That moment he was milking the state treachery dry when he was governor.

Treasury.
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 16, 2017
Hahahahahaha Warris dis ?
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by sotall(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2017
omooba969:

Treasury.
phone typo
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by donlucabrazi(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2017
Very ugly murafucka! And he still wear agbada dey form wetin I no know.

Opkolo eye thief.....na Mysterious sickness go kill all of una one by one.....iranu!
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by omooba969(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2017
yemmight:

With all the stolen money, you can't even change your colour small. Woh woh thief.

You mean like this..?

Remember that dude? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by omooba969(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2017
sotall:
phone typo

I hear you. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by nicko28(f): 5:55pm On May 16, 2017
Oh boy, see black man with red eyes, just like aliens in the movies, looking at he is frightening, you will be scared if you see in darkness.
Re: Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today by nicko28(f): 5:56pm On May 16, 2017
Oh boy, see black man with red eye ;Ds, just like aliens in the movies, looking at he is frightening, you will be scared if you see in darkness. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Gets 26 Members In Imo State House Of Assembly / Aisha Buhari: Nigeria May Face Worse Security Problems / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.