Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) (4432 Views)

200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK / Biafra's Capital Will Be In Rivers State - Says Nnamdi Kanu [WATCH VIDEO] / Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by hornyofife: 4:56pm On May 16, 2017
This is a very strong allegation but it is not surprising because we already know, hence we rejected him four times but my people what do you think?

He said Buhari and northerners hate and wont trust igbos because of the coup of 1965

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVmT7QlZaTo&spfreload=10

Credits: Naij.com tv

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by peckhamboi: 5:03pm On May 16, 2017
Femi was only a member of the APC for only 8 months yet he was already invited to Buhari's bedroom and told his secrets.

I expect the usual people to believe this nonsense.

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by cuedish: 5:04pm On May 16, 2017
It's happening already....and we can all see it.

My Question is.

WHY ARE WE STILL TOGETHER AS NIGERIA?

ALL THESE OLD MEN HATES HONEST DEVELOPMENT.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by DLondonboiy: 5:09pm On May 16, 2017
Buhari....You see why chukwu okike would not allow this man to come back to Nigeria!

Evil men..Let him step his feet on Biafraland and see what would happen...ewu!

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by Bizzyliss(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by comos: 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
FFK, you are absolutely right

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by ettybaba(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by dealslip(f): 5:16pm On May 16, 2017
whether this guy is saying the truth or not, I give it to him. He is really courageous. He is prepared to die. Let no one malign him, he is not afraid of anyone.

18 Likes

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by obyrich(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2017
Where is the Igbo hater today? grin.

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by JideAmuGiaka: 5:19pm On May 16, 2017
Buhari is nothing but the Biblical Asa.
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by dragonking2: 5:23pm On May 16, 2017
This is a very powerful revelation about Buhari and his hatred for other tribes in Nigeria. shocked shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by GameGod(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2017
This is what happens when u get ibo puna cheesy cheesy

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by adem30: 5:28pm On May 16, 2017
dealslip:
whether this guy is saying the truth or not, I give it to him. He is really courageous. He is prepared to die. Let no one malign him, he is not afraid of anyone.

Anyone that have committed the atrocities like FFK will surely use every means to defend himself..... You think this slowpoke is defending you? Sorry, He is defending himself, How much did he gave you from the money he looted under Jonathan?

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by SillyMods: 5:34pm On May 16, 2017
We Igbo Jews love FFK. He's greater than Ojukwu, Chinua Achebe, and all great Yeebos.

He is our defender and our liberator.

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by Igboesika: 5:34pm On May 16, 2017
If not for Karma, Buhari would have been a free man man by now.
Karma, may your days be long, may you be strengthened to keep doing the good work.

ONE NIGERIA IS A JOKE.

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by kingzizzy: 5:40pm On May 16, 2017
Well FFK is not saying anything that isnt an open secret. The unity of Nigeria, as far as Northerners are concerned, is purely based on economic reasons.

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by petsam11(m): 5:58pm On May 16, 2017
Ok! Now we know better! 97% vs 5% speech should be one of the "major" issues that should come to mind! Ka anyi n'elekwa!

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by Tkester: 6:22pm On May 16, 2017
Cc, lalasticlala, Mynd44, please this deserves front page!
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by Dedetwo(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2017
It is a cultural thing with respect to disunity in Nigeria. The funny thing about the whole political shenanigan in Nigeria is that certain sections of southern Nigeria think the northerners prefer them to Ndigbo. The fact remains the northerners have realized that only Ndigbo will deal with them seriously among other southerners therefore decided to plant a seed of disaffection between Ndigbo and their southern neighbors. The best thing to do is fight to disintegrate the cesspit called Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2017
adem30:

Anyone that have committed the atrocities like FFK will surely use every means to defend himself..... You think this slowpoke is defending you? Sorry, He is defending himself, How much did he gave you from the money he looted under Jonathan?
y

What attrocities did he commit that Odili, Ibori, Orji Kalu, Rochas, did not commit ? How much of their loot have they given to you, your siblings and your parents ?

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2017
Dedetwo:
It is a cultural thing with respect to disunity in Nigeria. The funny thing about the whole political shenanigan in Nigeria is that certain sections of southern Nigeria think the northerners prefer them to Ndigbo. The fact remains the northerners have realized that only Ndigbo will deal with them seriously among other southerners therefore decided to plant a seed of disaffection between Ndigbo and their southern neighbors. The best thing to do is fight to disintegrate the cesspit called Nigeria.

But empty barrels make the most noise ?
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by DieBuhari: 6:54pm On May 16, 2017
FFK is far greater than suicidal Awolowo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by Notasyouthink: 7:07pm On May 16, 2017
Where are those abobakus?? Sarrki, madridguy, Ipobexposed, omenkalives I hope you abobakus have seen why we bia4rans want out.

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by adem30: 7:30pm On May 16, 2017
BermudaTriangle:
y

What attrocities did he commit that Odili, Ibori, Orji Kalu, Rochas, did not commit ? How much of their loot have they given to you, your siblings and your parents ?

Where did you see me supporting those idiots you mention above like you do?
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by nel123: 7:31pm On May 16, 2017
Quite revealing though to be frank without these revelations, every grown up (mentally) knows that men like buhari with such grudges are not meant to rule a modern serious country.

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 16, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Where are those abobakus?? Sarrki, madridguy, Ipobexposed, omenkalives I hope you abobakus have seen why we bia4rans want out.

is ffk not a PDP member. until u Biafrans show us a bad PDP Fuller we will know u are not political
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by raker300: 7:33pm On May 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

is ffk not a PDP member. until u Biafrans show us a bad PDP Fuller we will know u are not political
how was the jamb exam?

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by kolaaderin: 7:47pm On May 16, 2017
Here is FFK committing treasenable offence right on video, if he is arrested now to give prove that Buhari said all this, some people would be here shouting witchhunting. He is saying what could actually break a country right on video without prove.
Whose so ever believe a word from this criminal trying to evade justice by even crashing his country with careless talk is a Buffon. Buhari can never share such words with Tinubu to talk of a known parrot PDP mole in APC for Some months FFK.

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2017
OK o
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by Leebeedo(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2017
If you've lived among the fulani ethnic group , you'll believe ffk. A fulani man never forgets .....they never !

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2017
The whistle.... Sorry the wind is gradually blowing and what ever the rooster is hiding in its nyash grin is exposing. grin

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) by Agumbaa: 8:23pm On May 16, 2017
If you believe this man or not, the truth of the matter is that there is a bitterness in the northerners of class of 66 and it still rages on, these ones am telling you esp the Kaduna Mafia gang still use the 66 event to form a pattern of thought and hate, truth be told these men still are very bitter about the 66 coup, and they blame it on solely Igbos, that is why there is this deep seated hatred of Ndigbo by the core north.
It does not make one to wonder why Buhari had to command military men to use lethal force and live bullets on IPOB members, it is not something that happened once, it happened over a course of one year, they keep killing and killing. Buhari is a bitter man, since the 66 coup, he has taken it to hate Igbo people and Biafrans in general, no wonder he was so ruthless in killing women and children in Owerri zone where he was the commanding officer.

Good news is, he and the 66 cabal are in their last stages in life, it won't last forever.

10 Likes 2 Shares

All Yoruba And Igbo Must Read This! / Katsina for Peter Obi rally / Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53