Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

A Trade For Transformative Change In Our Political Systems. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Trade For Transformative Change In Our Political Systems. (297 Views)

The Transformative City Gov.umahi Created At Ohaozara Local Govt In Ebonyi State / Rotimi Amaechi: We Promised Change, Now There’s Huge Change In Nigeria / APC Senators Attack Saraki, Reject Change In Election Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Trade For Transformative Change In Our Political Systems. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 16, 2017
Good evening to you all well meaning and patriotic Nigerian youths!
Please this is a trade for positive and transformative change in our political systems! Starting from the root to the top.

The youths are future leaders! That we are used to everyday because we have always heard this right from our primary school days and till today the same old men that have been within the corridors of power since 1960 still rules us till today either directly or indirectly!

Young and vibrant youths of our great country Nigeria, have we ever sat down to analyzed this whole thing and have a trace to the origin of our problems and think of the best way forward I believe this should be a question for each and everyone of you reading this trade.

For us to achieve this goal, we must let go of tribalism!, regional differences, educational background, family status and judge with our conscience because no human being can ever deceive his or her conscience unless you don't have one which I doubt!

I have been a graduate for the past 4 years, no job, no food on my table, no hope of a better tomorrow. We voted for change yet nothing has changed! There is no job, no food, no access to free health care, no good roads, no good education for the less privileged! The rich are continuously getting richer while the poor masses are continuously getting poorer as the day goes by! Young youths of our father land, is this what we call democracy

Let's take a good reflection at what is happening in our country today, a look at the bills been passed by the National Assembly, the laws they make and the judgements we get from our judiciary,can we say they are doing the work in which we voted them in for??

Our amiable savior PMB whom we so much put all our hope on for a better change is out of the country very sick and helpless yet, he is still our president! This is a clear explanation of the blind leading the path for those that can see clearly!
We still have the old brains making decisions for we the more exposed and experienced young vibrant youths!... this is time to act my fellow youths!

Let's take a clear look into history about what happened in Ghana and the level they are right now. even with the world economic meltdown,they are still better off compared to our country even in terms of decision making and legislation! Today many of our youths are running to Ghana for greener pastures! Why? Because they see no future with out great country fully blessed with all mineral resources to make life better for its citizens!

Ghana is only where they are today because their youths rose up to reality and acted in the right directions!

If we still take a clear look at the recent happenings in France, we will never underestimate the power and the driving force exerted by the youths!!

Today, we may not act like Ghana youths or the French man either, but I believe there are more than hundred ways to kill a rat my people! First we must be determined, we must unit, we must put resources together and we must act in the right direction! Only with these can we liberate ourselves from this second slavery!
Let's rise up and say enough is enough! Our children will live to appreciate our patriotism today for their better tomorrow!
No party floated by this same old and greedy leaders will ever listen to the cry of the poor masses which is you and I! They will only make laws that will be bent when it gets to their matters and always stand upright when it gets to the poor masses who doesn't have a say even after giving their votes to see them into power!
This is a selfless call for change my people. We can enhance this trade and bring up more eligible ideas. No man is an Ireland of knowledge or ideas.

I am in Lagos and we have been holding series of meetings both in and outside the state, we can do it only if we come together. Meet me this Saturday at the national stadium Lagos and your good ideas would be transformed into a driving force! Thanks for your time.. more updates will still come in due time.. God bless our youths, God bless our initiative and God bless our great country Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria & Nigerians Had Made Impact In Controversy Of Been Scammers / Subaru Considers Electric Versions Of Its Cars In R&d Push / 5 Banks Contribute N245.8bn To Cbn’s Real Sector Support Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.