Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Someone Please Help Me Bail My Wife And New Baby From The Hospital - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Someone Please Help Me Bail My Wife And New Baby From The Hospital (907 Views)

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help Me Bail My Wife And New Baby From The Hospital by emmanueleke290: 9:59pm On May 16, 2017
[url][/url]Hello sir/ma,

Please I am in a dilemma now - and I need kind assistance from anyone. My wife just gave birth to a baby girl on Monday through CS operation, and it cost N192, 000 according to hospital bill. I am a laundry man who hopes to expand his business. We had gone to the hospital with the intention of normal delivery on Sunday afternoon, but complications delayed and eventually led to CS on Monday.

Without completeing the bill, my family will not be allowed to go out of the hospital. And I have been running around to raise some money. Currently, I have gathered over N94, 000 from friends and well wishers - but I need to make it up.

Someone please help me!

My email is: emmanueleke290@gmail.com
Re: Someone Please Help Me Bail My Wife And New Baby From The Hospital by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 16, 2017
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Someone Please Help Me Bail My Wife And New Baby From The Hospital by josephine123: 10:32pm On May 16, 2017
hmmm.... ALL IS WELL
Re: Someone Please Help Me Bail My Wife And New Baby From The Hospital by BornAgainMay: 10:43pm On May 16, 2017
I have neither gold or silver but I pray somebody comes to your rescue

But most ppl here don't help men, how I wish you were a lady..
Re: Someone Please Help Me Bail My Wife And New Baby From The Hospital by doublewisdom: 10:48pm On May 16, 2017
Bros, dem go need proof o. Scammers no let know who really needs help .

3 Likes

Re: Someone Please Help Me Bail My Wife And New Baby From The Hospital by eddyline(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2017
show picture of your wife and baby in the hospital, plus give name and location of the hospital for verification

3 Likes

Re: Someone Please Help Me Bail My Wife And New Baby From The Hospital by coolcatty: 12:42am On May 17, 2017
eddyline:
show picture of your wife and baby in the hospital, plus give name and location of the hospital for verification

Why will he subject his wife and baby to such shame?.....let him post his pictures instead....he is the head and should fend for his family.

Poster what is the name of the hospital?....location too so we don't contribute booze money for one yahooboy scammer.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Bail My Wife And New Baby From The Hospital by Abudu2000(m): 5:25am On May 17, 2017
Provide proper proof verifications and i will topup $120

Peace

1 Like

Re: Someone Please Help Me Bail My Wife And New Baby From The Hospital by eddyline(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2017
coolcatty:

Why will he subject his wife and baby to such shame?.....let him post his pictures instead....he is the head and should fend for his family.

Poster what is the name of the hospital?....location too so we don't contribute booze money for one yahooboy scammer.
well I guess you are right.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Bail My Wife And New Baby From The Hospital by emmanueleke290: 9:26am On May 17, 2017
Morenike Maternity, it's in Salami street, off College Road, IFAKO Ijaiye, Iju, Lagos

(1) (Reply)

The Sweetest Pleasure Any Woman Can Have Within Five Minutes Without Sex / Advice Needed Urgently. / Please Advice Me... Am Getting Depressed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.