Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,511 members, 7,954,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Acted As A Man To Get Work - Until I Was Accused Of Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Acted As A Man To Get Work - Until I Was Accused Of Rape (537 Views)

After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges / I Acted As A Man To Get Work - Until I Was Accused Of Rape / Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Acted As A Man To Get Work - Until I Was Accused Of Rape by Bravo123: 12:03am On May 17, 2017
Pili Hussein wanted to make her fortune prospecting for a precious stone that's said to be a thousand times rarer than diamonds, but since women weren't allowed down the mines she dressed up as man and fooled her male colleagues for almost a decade.

Pili Hussein grew up in a large family in Tanzania. The daughter of a livestock keeper who had many large farms, Pili's father had six wives and she was one of 38 children. Although she was well looked after, in many ways, she doesn't look back on her upbringing fondly.

"My father treated me like a boy and I was given livestock to take care of - I didn't like that life at all," she says.

But her marriage was even more unhappy, and at the age of 31 Pili ran away from her abusive husband...

Read more @ http://alabingo.com/2017/05/acted-man-get-work-accused-rape/

(1) (Reply)

Bookies Killer Is A Scammer. / Crime A Man Stoned And Burned To Death Because A Lady Suspected Him To Be A Rob / Man Confesses To Using Juju To Lock Up His Business Partners In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.