Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) (52567 Views)

Court Sacks John Owan-Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by Themandator: 5:35pm On May 17, 2017
myners007:
The place look like a brothel to me

It is a three star hotel.
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by Themandator: 5:37pm On May 17, 2017
fuckerstard:
Since all these years wey him dey PDP them no see am as obstruction, now that he's a black sheep of the family he's going down.

Everything here is political.

INFRINGEMENT ** in buchi's voice grin

It is not even an infringement unless they want to demolish all the buildings in that layout ... It is actually out of the way and in a properly planned environment. You have spar just across. Dem fit hook am with C of O ....You know most of the buildings don't have it cause it is always an herculean task to obtain it
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 17, 2017
Themandator:

It is not even an infringement unless they want to demolish all the buildings in that layout ... It is actually out of the way and in a properly planned environment. You have spar just across. Dem fit hook am with C of O ....You know most of the buildings don't have it cause it is always an herculean task to obtain it

As in Nigeria sabi that do kain thing well well. I still can't wrap my head around why it takes lengthy effort to get that C of O doc.

#Whosaynogovernment
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2017
go to farm
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by brightalo17: 5:50pm On May 17, 2017
martyns303:
Why not sell it and channel the money to something productive or into government account.

Do you know that a former US President rode a limo that was confisticated from a drug lord?

Do you know what is called master plan of a city?
How does this relates to Us President riding a car confiscated from a drug Lord?
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by evy1(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2017
All this bloggers that won't verify information before posting online..for your information the fenced part of the hotel is directly under the high tension cable and you guys will still be the same set of people to blab your mouth that government and put laws in place about houses under high tension cable.
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by hrykanu231(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2017
martyns303:
Why not sell it and channel the money to something productive or into government account.

Do you know that a former US President rode a limo that was confisticated from a drug lord?

Sell what? The house being marked for demolition means it's against the master plan or it was built without license. So why should it be sold?
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by MrPolitics: 6:03pm On May 17, 2017
martyns303:

Can you prove that? Because US presidents don't just ride in any car
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by martyns303(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2017
brightalo17:

Do you know what is called master plan of a city?
How does this relates to Us President riding a car confiscated from a drug Lord?

Calm down, the building have been there for 5yrs. The man defects and immediately the building is on the wrong side of the city plan?

My point was in respect to the habit of government agencies demolishing buildings, not just this one. Sometimes they just lock up a building (by efcc and other agents) the property should be sold or converted to government use.

My reference of the Limo is an example of government converting a property that ordinarily would been destroyed or left to rot, being used for a better purpose.

I hope you see things from my end. Cheers
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by lipstick2(f): 6:50pm On May 17, 2017
Hmmmmmm...this can't b true.
Joranny hotel is not blocking any road or is it infringing on any plan.
My Governor,my Governor...this can't b from u.
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by rose54321: 6:52pm On May 17, 2017
Personally liked this senator, hes very articulate. Was disappointed to hear about his defection.
That automatically strikes him off my list.
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:
Demolish it if it's affects the master plan
Nothing like Apc or pdp house
Nigeria is greater than any individual
You just nailed it. Bravo bro..
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2017
What is the essence of all these senators jumping from PDP to APC. Have they helped APC led government in anyway or are you not worried? APC has comfortable majority but most PMB policies have comfortable rejections!! Let's dig into know why they jump ship but not principles!
Bukola Saraki is number three in Nigeria and Number three in the plot to crush change. He is bringing many PDP Senators especially from the SE and those with confirmed certificate of hatred for PMB. The reason is not to help PMB but to ensure PMB and his likes do no emerge in the APC Primary again. Those lawmakers/former governors cross carpeting are Automatic Delegates in APC Primary. They will all come to vote during the 2019 APC Primaries. They will join the majority of the other useless ones to further suppress the few voice of reason among them. Once they secured the APC Primary, PMB or whoever novice that allow himself to be rubbished will come out to give acceptance address as it was in 2015, and raise the hand of the victorious crook.
Saraki, Atiku, Oyegun are not using Jazz or Juju but what we have at the current executive is crass naivety and like El-rufai said even the President did not appoint aides with political sophistication that can decode, forestall and curtail the antics of political predators such as the ones who are about to blow off the APC!!!
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2017
Politics of bitterness
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by otomatic(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2017
MrPolitics:

Can you prove that? Because US presidents don't just ride in any car

It's actually true, bro.
The first bullet proof car in the American president's fleet was Al Capone's seized limo after he was sent to prison for tax evasion.

Reference: the first 100 years of the mafia written by William Balsamo and George Carpozi (Jnr)
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by precious1967(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2017
thief from which party did get his money?
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2017
Politicians they both are.. They can kill themselves for all i care..

Mtscheew.
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by skare: 10:16pm On May 17, 2017
10 plots of land for sale @ Tinapa 25m.call 07036908837
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:40pm On May 17, 2017
He better swallow his pride and go begging.....
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2017
This one na chalet.
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by okek4411: 11:40pm On May 17, 2017
boost your account and see text below
Re: John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) by oblaak(m): 8:05am On May 18, 2017
Elmojiid:
there problem nt my
Their problem, not mine. Thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods / The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.