Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Group Blasts Governor Dickson Over Attack On Ex-president Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Blasts Governor Dickson Over Attack On Ex-president Jonathan (685 Views)

MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor / Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Blasts Governor Dickson Over Attack On Ex-president Jonathan by comos: 3:16pm On May 17, 2017
The Save Ijaw Nation Group accused Governor Seriake Dickson of hiding the truth behind his anger with Goodluck Jonathan - The group urged

Nigerians to continue to celebrate the legacies left behind by the Jonathan administration The Save Ijaw Nation Group (SING) has condemned

Governor Seriake Dickson for calling the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan a waste to the Ijaw nation. The group said it was

unfair that Dickson could make such a statement when he knows that Jonathan was not the president of the Ijaw nation but of Nigeria.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1105212-group-blasts-governor-dickson-attack-president-jonathan.html
Re: Group Blasts Governor Dickson Over Attack On Ex-president Jonathan by adisaigbo1(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2017
Brothers fighting brothers Anyway, today is my birthday... nairalanders pls show me love

2 Likes

Re: Group Blasts Governor Dickson Over Attack On Ex-president Jonathan by SeeUrLife: 3:19pm On May 17, 2017

I'll comment when it reach FP
Re: Group Blasts Governor Dickson Over Attack On Ex-president Jonathan by NOC1(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2017
bikonu my brothers and sisters, which legacy Kwan?

they second Niger bridge he did?
the East - West road?
the drainage of river Niger any Rehabilitation of Brutu sea port?
the rehabilitation of Aba NNPC depot?
Ikot-Ekpene - Umuahia road, Calabar Itu road, Aba - ikot ekpene road?
Owerri - Aba road? etc

okay just because he accepted defeat.

useless people.
Re: Group Blasts Governor Dickson Over Attack On Ex-president Jonathan by Arsenalholic1: 3:22pm On May 17, 2017
Zombies everywhere.

That's why this country is sinking on a per second billing -- people are afraid or too bond by tribal affiliations to speak the truth.
Re: Group Blasts Governor Dickson Over Attack On Ex-president Jonathan by gbegemaster(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2017
Dickson is just talking nonsense. Sometimes I feel for GEJ. Imagine the insults. Who dared to open their stinking mouths against Obasanjo after he left power?

Even small boys using Bonus data will open their mouths here and talk nonsense about GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Group Blasts Governor Dickson Over Attack On Ex-president Jonathan by Funlord2(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2017
A group of dishonest our oil _morons most likely!
Re: Group Blasts Governor Dickson Over Attack On Ex-president Jonathan by yarimo(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2017
This ZOMBIE group of people parading and claiming as IJAW nation group are the real enemy of GEJ and IJAW land . I SMH for Them
Re: Group Blasts Governor Dickson Over Attack On Ex-president Jonathan by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 17, 2017
Before nko? Was it not a waste? Didn't you see the road leading to otuoke?

(1) (Reply)

Judges Bribery Scandal: DINO Melaye Fights Senator Adeyemi On Channels TV[VIDEO] / No More Nepa Bill Payment / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Biafra Deadline, As IPOB Addresses Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.