Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working (5821 Views)

Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 / Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? / Please Help Infinix Hot 4pro And Note 3 Which Is More Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by Gentlelord(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2017
Today makes it a week thatx stopped working. I was thinking it will reset itself, but till now,its still not working.

I have tried Factory Resetting, Clearing camera cache etc None is working. Please Help.
Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by avicky(f): 5:39pm On May 17, 2017
Ishittu, carlcareSophia and CarlcareOpebi FYA sad
Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by Ndissle(m): 11:02pm On May 17, 2017
Good day!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by ishittu: 9:50am On May 18, 2017
Gentlelord:
Today makes it a week that my Infinix Hot 2 camera stopped working. I was thinking it will reset itself, but till now,its still not working.

I have tried Factory Resetting, Clearing camera cache etc None is working. Please Help.

Visit Carlcare, dem go need reload the software on it
Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by Gentlelord(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2017
ishittu:

Visit Carlcare, dem go need reload the software on it
thanks would do that
Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by ishittu: 4:47pm On May 19, 2017
Gentlelord:

thanks would do that
cool
Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by donjosh47: 7:27am On May 21, 2017
Good evening I know it's impromptu to make a complaint here. I want to report a problem concerning my phone, I've been charging it hours, it notifies me of that the phone is charging but the battery never charge instead it deducts from the battery Please what's the cause of this? Please reply ASAP #InfinixHotNote
Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by kick(f): 9:29am On May 21, 2017
donjosh47:
Good evening
I know it's impromptu to make a complaint
here.
I want to report a problem concerning my
phone, I've been charging it hours, it
notifies me of that the phone is charging
but the battery never charge instead it
deducts from the battery
Please what's the cause of this?
Please reply ASAP
#InfinixHotNote

Try another charger, if that does not work, then you have to change your USB port.
Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by ishittu: 2:04pm On May 22, 2017
kick:

Try another charger, if that does not work, then you have to change your USB port.

spot on. the phone get charger problem

1 Like

Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:02pm On May 22, 2017
Gentlelord:
Today makes it a week that my Infinix Hot 2 camera stopped working. I was thinking it will reset itself, but till now,its still not working.

Hi @Gentlelord You'll need to replace the camera affected. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:04pm On May 22, 2017
donjosh47:
Good evening
I know it's impromptu to make a complaint
here.
I want to report a problem concerning my
phone, I've been charging it hours, it
notifies me of that the phone is charging
but the battery never charge instead it
deducts from the battery
Please what's the cause of this?
Please reply ASAP
#InfinixHotNote
The phone's MainBoard is the culprit here. It'll need to be replaced. @donjosh47 Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by tafat: 6:17pm On May 22, 2017
Go to ur camera settings
Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by Gentlelord(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Gentlelord You'll need to replace the camera affected. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
thanks but will I get a camera replacement of the same pixel strength?
Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:08am On May 23, 2017
Gentlelord:

Yes sir. @Gentlelord
Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:12pm On May 24, 2017
Gentlelord:

We don't have the accessory for now. Verify with our Hotline before your visit.
HOTLINES:
Re: Help! Infinix Camera Stops Working by LilNetty(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Gentlelord:

can u pls share your digits with me, I need to ask you some questions as regards the infinix hot 6.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used / Download This Nokia Theme Made For Nigeria / The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.