Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate (4957 Views)

Senator Ben Bruce retweets a post that describes Oby Ezekwesili as a 'yahoo boy' / SDP Scribe, Gabam, Becomes Duke’s Presidential Running Mate / Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 17, 2017
Atiku is the best candidate from the North right now in terms of experience and policy!

In terms of Oby Ezekwesili I am not a fan of her person but I respect her achievement and the experience of international institution she will bring to the table. I have always been an advocate of building institution and I belong to the school of thought that says rather than exert too much energy on arrest and detention of past looters; may be we should invest more time on due process and transparency in new government business and procurement! Hence madam due process may also bring something to the table there!

However my preferred candidates for VP if power much remain in the North are either Chukwuma Soludo or Osita Chidoka!
Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate by linuxuser(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2017
I will rather say a dead dullard in Buhari is better than Atiku. We all know that Buhari is nothing more than an illiterate and hence does not know his right from his right. However, he is well well better than Atiku. All that Atiku wants is similar to that of the Daura President. Power at all cost.
The people the Daura President locked up are all enjoying their health even in prison but where is the dullard? In London squandering the nation's money. The blood of all the people killed by him directly or indirectly are carrying so Buhari will not enjoy that presidency in peace.

You may also want to give some reasons why Atiku should be voted for.

DLondonboiy:
BMC agents hate Atiku...

What they fail to realize is that a dead atiku is better than a living Buhari..

Atiku, I'd campaign for you. .and you would win!
Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate by facelessangel: 9:39pm On May 17, 2017
Ezekwesili that joined the North to use propaganda to bring the government of GEJ down.
The Igbos will not forget that in a haste
Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate by famology(m): 9:59pm On May 17, 2017
jumobi1:

Likely APC. He was number 2 last time
HE WAS 3rd.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate by Cjrane2: 11:03pm On May 17, 2017
Ezekwesili is a disaster for Atiku.
She cant even win her village talkmore her state
Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate by colossus91(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2017
vantage001:
The certain thing though is that any party both PDP, APC or whatever that does not have an igbo running mate either as President or Vice should not bother coming to ask for our votes.
If Atiku get an igbo running mate, then i rather support him warts and all, than waste my vote on selfish tribalistic alternatives.
What has buhari done for the igbo since he got in power aside blatant nepotism?
It certainly can't get any worse supporting an alternative with an igbo candidate. Infact, it is perfectly rational from the igbo point of view.
uncle am from ebonyi afikpo south to be precise eemmm my village road dat has been contracted for 20 years plus now ar almost fone with construction and dis was under buhari regime so pls speak for yurself and stop making generalising statements that can't hold water like basket please.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate by vantage001: 12:06am On May 18, 2017
colossus91:

uncle am from ebonyi afikpo south to be precise eemmm my village road dat has been contracted for 20 years plus now ar almost fone with construction and dis was under buhari regime so pls speak for yurself and stop making generalising statements that can't hold water like basket please.
So your village road which is most likely a state road was built by buhari?, you mindless illiterate.
And how many roads have buhari built in the remaining parts of the South-east? Name one.
A whooping $5.8 billion is set to be spent on national rails and the entire south-east is not included, and you think that is the best because your village road has been built.
You get sense at all? undecided
Go and vote for buhari. Afterall, he got a paltry 5% the last time from some deranged individuals.
Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate by agabusta: 5:42am On May 18, 2017
jumobi1:

Likely APC. He was number 2 last time

Kwanwanso came second. Atiku was third.
Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate by shosky1794: 12:55pm On May 18, 2017
kokozain:

Atiku has been lobbying for presidency since 2003. so what is fake abt this news

The story is 'Atiku anoints Ezekwesili as running mate' and not Atiku 'lobbying for presidency. Read well next time my friend.
Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate by ModsWillKillNL: 12:59pm On May 18, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
lets just keep our fingers crossed for now

flattieyeasterners are desperately hungry for the VP position. grin

Slaves! grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate by colossus91(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2017
vantage001:

So your village road which is most likely a state road was built by buhari?, you mindless illiterate.
And how many roads have buhari built in the remaining parts of the South-east? Name one.
A whooping $5.8 billion is set to be spent on national rails and the entire south-east is not included, and you think that is the best because your village road has been built.
You get sense at all? undecided
Go and vote for buhari. Afterall, he got a paltry 5% the last time from some deranged individuals.
point of correction sir the road is a federal road sir and please i didnt use abusive words at you pls mind your language sir,u might be older sir bt respect is reciprocal!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate by azimibraun: 4:47am On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Atiku sef.

So this guy applied for a U.S. Visa 5 times and got denied,and on his 6th trial,the consular officer now asked him if there is something he forgot in the U.S.?

So my question to Atiku is. Is there something he forgot in Aso Rock that he wants to go pick up?

If he likes,he should make the Obi of Onitsha his running mate to capture the Eastern votes. And also make Ken Saro Wiwa's daughter his campaign manager for the South-South votes,and pick the Oni of Ife's younger brother to help him co-ordinate the west.

He will still lose.
I will not vote for Atiku to be president of Nigeria. But for the issue you raised over American Visa that am very uncomfortable with. Atiku cannot enter into the US according to you yet he personally own an American University in Nigeria with Americans in his pay roll. That to me is Hypocrisy. For Oby, I just hope and pray she does not dare join Atiku or any other person for politics that's nt her turf.
Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate by nickxtra(m): 4:56am On May 19, 2017
Obj has already vowed to Atiku - " You will never rule this country"
Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! As Atiku ‘anoints’ Ezekwesili As 2019 Presidential Running Mate by kokozain(m): 5:23am On May 19, 2017
azimibraun:
I will not vote for Atiku to be president of Nigeria. But for the issue you raised over American Visa that am very uncomfortable with. Atiku cannot enter into the US according to you yet he personally own an American University in Nigeria with Americans in his pay roll. That to me is Hypocrisy. For Oby, I just hope and pray she does not dare join Atiku or any other person for politics that's nt her turf.
how I wish oby hear this because that was what brought the good career built by the former nafdac boss dora akunyili when she joined political race.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ikpeazu's Achievements So Far / The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode / Fearless Mothers Joined Protest In Enugu. Release Of Nnamdi Kanu.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.