Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market (41330 Views)

Dollar Crashes To N368/$1 / Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market / As Naira Gains, Neighbouring Countries Ease Rush For Nigerian Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by alizma: 10:27am On May 18, 2017
jtjohn:
When will the price of good crash,the price of dollar to Naira is crashing and the price of goods remain constant.
that tells you how much we love each other in this country.
we are quick to respond to increase in price but slow in responding to decrease. they say way we all pray for the release of chibok girls but turn around to ask why they are looking healthy and not haggard.
we all complain about corruption but we call it witch hunt when someone from our side is caught when we should focus on whether he is guilty or not
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by Oluwafreshing(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2017
MoreWahala:
Just gain by 1, and you wrote dollar crashes undecided
if you understand how forex works you'll understand that 1 naira is something.
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by Ngokafor(f): 10:37am On May 18, 2017
mikkypel:
I open this thread just to be disappointed... Just by One and it is on a front page... Thunder, why are you calm these days?

grin grin
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by kingadonis: 11:01am On May 18, 2017
story for the gods....this administration has placed evry common man in nigerian to be a learner or rather a primary sch student they can easily deceive....they are nw using the naira and dollars to play draft game...dis game continues till 2019..while the suffering,hardship remains constant. Who do dey think they are deceiving!!! I beg mama fatai sell akara for me jara!
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by free2ryhme: 11:11am On May 18, 2017
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by cuteme88(f): 11:26am On May 18, 2017

When will the price of pad crash naaah! To get belle don cheap pas always pad oooh! Ayaaam not understanding this country again.
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by ItalianWine(f): 11:30am On May 18, 2017
[quote author=free2ryhme post=56637218][/quote]

Shey you re around grin ......ayam asking you now angry
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by buchilino(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It will because it will reduce the price of goods and services but the effect maybe gradual

I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE OPTIMISM, BUT BASE ON D SELFISHNESS N GREED OF NIGERIANS I DOUBT IT SO MUCH.
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by buchilino(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It will because it will reduce the price of goods and services but the effect maybe gradual

I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE UR OPTIMISM, BUT BASE ON D SELFISHNESS N GREED OF NIGERIANS I DOUBT IT SO MUCH.
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by brownhawk: 12:24pm On May 18, 2017
Caleboha:
Any time Osibanjo takes over the economy improves (using the value of the naira as a yardstick). Last time such news flooded the media was prior to Buhari's return. Now that he has gone, we're getting back on track. Is Buhari really cursed or a curse??
erm...allow me to consult the gods
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by Lionofdjungle: 12:43pm On May 18, 2017
Can #1 be equal to $1 again? I doubt it.
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by Dollabiz: 1:15pm On May 18, 2017
Trade. Now
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by donqx: 1:27pm On May 18, 2017
Good
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by free2ryhme: 3:43pm On May 18, 2017
ItalianWine:

Shey you re around grin ......ayam asking you now angry

Find out from your mates
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by Ajudin: 8:40am On May 19, 2017
Let's all stay positive. Our dollar will surely have value soon.
Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by Tabbaz(m): 1:02am On May 21, 2017
Ajudin:
Let's all stay positive. Our dollar will surely have value soon.

hmmmm..and that is why you are scamming around abi. useless THIEF

Re: Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 22, 2017
Brillantman:
grin
boss of life.. I'm ready to relocate to your place to learn what needs to be learned. I got my PC and other packages ready. just bless me with a message on my email pls - michaelfoxyn @ gmail.com

pls I beg u pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) / Femi Otedola Celebrates Anthony Joshua's Victory / Nigeria Slashes Crude Selling Prices To Woo Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.