Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Put Your Tongue To Good Use - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Put Your Tongue To Good Use (350 Views)

3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Put Your Tongue To Good Use by udopee(f): 6:16pm On May 17, 2017
***PUT YOUR TONGUE TO GOOD USE***

The tongue is a wonder member of the body. It can kill and make alive. It can build and the same time destroys. Your reward from the tongue depends how you use it. The book of JAMES 3:5 likened it to a match which can set the whole place (world) ablaze. For the tongue to be likened to a fire means that we should be very careful in the use of it. Note that a match when struck produces fire, and I have not seen, no matter how foolish a man is, playing with fire.

Some people understood who the tongue is and so they use it with care but others, who have not understood it, use it anyhow to their own detriment. I don’t know the group you belong, however, you should understand that “PART OF WHAT YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH IS WHAT YOU BROUGHT UPON YOURSELF THROUGH YOUR TONGUE”. You enslave yourself by what you say and you equally free yourself from what you say. Many people have brought “SELF-IMPOSED LIMITATIONS” upon themselves through the words of their mouth. When you are not too buoyant and may be someone comes to ask some money from you. Your reply will be “I DON’T HAVE MONEY!” and the enemy/devil will say AMEN, you will never have money. And it will be so with you because you said it with your mouth.

Certain things we say it does not matter, matters a lot. And the devil(satan) knows some of these spiritual law more than many that profess to be Christians. You might think that when you tell somebody you don’t have money while you have, you just deceive the person but not knowing that the devil will capitalize on what you have said to blow away the little one you have. To be at safer side in such a situation, you can reply to the person that “YOU DID NOT BUDGET FOR THE MONEY OR YOU DON’T HAVE SUCH MONEY TO GIVE OUT”.
As a parent, how do you scold or rebuke your child/children when they does wrong? You often hear the parent say in Anger:::Idiot, Mu-mu, slowpoke, you coconut head or good for nothing child etc. and satan will chorus…AMEN! Then, you will see your boy or girl being a good-for-nothing or-coconut-head etc.

God told Jeremiah (JEREMIAH 1:10) “SEE, I HAVE THIS DAY SET THEE OVER THE NATIONS AND OVER THE KINGDOMS, TO ROOT OUT, AND TO PULL DOWN, AND TO DESTROY, AND TO THROW DOWN, TO BUILD, AND TO PLANT.” Jeremiah could not do these things with guns and cutlasses or bombs but with his mouth (tongue). So you can use your tongue to either pull down (destroy) or build (plant)…SHALOM!!!

# TAME YOUR TONGUE AND MAKE YOUR CHRISTAINITY WORTHWHILE #

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Matthew 18:21-22 Be Possible To Fulfil? / 36-dimensional Space / Best Answer For " Will Pharaoh Make Heaven"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.