Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Scored 300 In My JAMB - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Scored 300 In My JAMB (51135 Views)

Jamb 2018: Complete Guide On How I Passed Jamb And Scored 300 / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / How I Scored 330 In The GRE Exam (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by aribisala0(m): 4:15am On May 18, 2017
femi4:
You are wrong!
The young man is going into an engineering field, Elect. Elect. to be precise. You don't need a perfect command of English lang. to succeed in that field.

He ll be doing more on calculations, design and construction
You have spoken according to the limits of your knowledge, ambition and life experience. In your own world view that is all an engineer should aim for.kudos
In my world view intelligent people need good language now it does not have to be English but in Nigeria that is what it is.. I don't know whether I am right or wrong but that is what I believe based on having done JAMB gone to university left and now working and employing people. What is yours based on.I do not see you as someone who has ever worked for money but a child who thinks life is about beer parlour talk.
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by syrex24(m): 5:16am On May 18, 2017
Congratulations my brother wish you all the best!!!
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by femi4: 5:36am On May 18, 2017
aribisala0:
You have spoken according to the limits of your knowledge, ambition and life experience. In your own world view that is all an engineer should aim for.kudos
In my world view intelligent people need good language now it does not have to be English but in Nigeria that is what it is.. I don't know whether I am right or wrong but that is what I believe based on having done JAMB gone to university left and now working and employing people. What is yours based on.I do not see you as someone who has ever worked for money but a child who thinks life is about beer parlour talk.
I have spoken according to life experience. I had C6 in Waec and 50+ in Jamb too. I read elect. elect engineering and till date all my achievements have nothing to do with mastering English language.

I ve worked with Germans, Indians, Egyptians and Chinese in my field and we communicate better and achieved our goals using "engineering language"
#facts
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Burgerlomo: 5:59am On May 18, 2017
Congrats!
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Gabrinas(m): 6:10am On May 18, 2017
Congrats!
In case of another time, u need not give a snapshot of all ur details.
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by olaniyi0(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2017
Liljeez:
SEET
i see, cuz i've neva see u b4 btw congratulations
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by habex005(m): 6:43am On May 18, 2017
Liljeez:
I small ni?

U small gan ni
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by northvietnam(m): 6:49am On May 18, 2017
Liljeez:
I small ni?

Very Small.. Honestly
all the same congrats...
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by FABgraphics(m): 6:59am On May 18, 2017
Liljeez:
So I wrote my WAEC in 2015, it was a blast by the way. Come 2016 and i was to write my first jamb, let me skip the details of that day sha, but barely 12 hours later, I got a message from JAMB with my score boldly written. 164.

I was just imagining all the money my parents spent on JAMB lessons, JAMB form, past questions and all that. Miraculously,40 marks was added thus pushing my score to 204. I was elated,that I could at least show my parents that I had crossed the 200 mark, even though in reality I knew it wouldn't get me the Electrical/Electronics Engineering I wanted.

I opted to do a Pre-degree course at The Federal University of Technology Akure while preparing for another JAMB, instead of just sitting at home.

I eventually sat for my 2nd JAMB on Saturday the 13th of May,and finally...I made it.

If things go as planned for you, welcome to FUTA.. Where stress might lead you to forget that you're brilliant or anything.. What course BTW?
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Prospecmarley(m): 7:01am On May 18, 2017
congratulations
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Kristokx(m): 7:18am On May 18, 2017
Congratulations to you and every other successful candidate
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by gabbysegzy: 8:34am On May 18, 2017
Kare Omo rere. You will celebrate it o
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by gabbysegzy: 8:35am On May 18, 2017
Kare Omo rere. You will celebrate it o grin
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Liljeez(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2017
FABgraphics:

If things go as planned for you, welcome to FUTA.. Where stress might lead you to forget that you're brilliant or anything.. What course BTW?
Elect Elect
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by LitQueen(f): 8:58am On May 18, 2017
Wow. Impressive result. Congrats.
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Momoh7(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2017
03/4/1999 I reserve my comment till i see snake thread
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Htop: 10:20am On May 18, 2017
Liljeez:
Futa
congrats.... Am also in seet... Predegree at futa
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Liljeez(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2017
Htop:
congrats.... Am also in seet... Predegree at futa
Gimme your number
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by NobleRomm(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2017
congratulations to u....... i claim these too... by the grace if God... AMEN
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by NobleRomm(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2017
congratulations to u....... i claim these too... by the grace if God... AMEN
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Dicksonnet: 11:54am On May 18, 2017
Liljeez:
I small ni?
thank God for you, you are not small but pls brace up because someone very close to me was also birthed in 1999, got admitted into one of the FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES IN the north in 2015 but could not cope due to childishness eventually dropped out of SCHOOL late last year. It will not be your portion my dear! You are on point. CONGRATULATIONS
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Htop: 12:03pm On May 18, 2017
Liljeez:
Gimme your number
ok. Whatsapp.. 08145879471
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by aribisala0(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2017
femi4:
I have spoken according to life experience. I had C6 in Waec and 50+ in Jamb too. I read elect. elect engineering and till date all my achievements have nothing to do with mastering English language.

I ve worked with Germans, Indians, Egyptians and Chinese in my field and we communicate better and achieved our goals using "engineering language"
#facts
What achievements exactly. If a person scores 58 in JAMB English and I advice him to improve his English before he graduates will he sit JAMB again to show improvement?No
Did you score 300 in JAMB? . My advice is not directed at you or average achievers but high achievers. You think like an average person that is why you are content with C6 ENGLISH.
My view remains that any 300 plus candidate with a score under 65 in English should work on improving their English before graduation.I am not interested in changing your view,guard it with your life,but I did not direct my advice at you and you will not change my view.
Many engineering graduates do MBAS to pursue management careers not everyone is doing calculations as you ignorantly assert.To get into any top business school you MUST do GMAT and will not gain entry with that kind of language aptitude. A top flyer should aim for the top and even in Engineering there is a pathway to becoming CEO in the likes of GE SIEMENS and so on that has little to do with calculations and more with presentation and packaging.
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Royaljustice: 1:13pm On May 18, 2017
Congratulation to you fellow. This is just a step one only you and God knows how your guess work come eep you. Post utme exams in schools welcome you.
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by elpato(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2017
Congrats. You have made your parents proud
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by sshalom(m): 3:46pm On May 18, 2017
Very good result! Keep the work ethics going as you gain admission into the University and don't forget the 'son of whom you are'.
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Liljeez(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2017
LitQueen:
Wow. Impressive result. Congrats.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Unilag-made Car Emerges Third Best In World Competition / Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.