Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) (3496 Views)

Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes / Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by owukpa(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2017
The wheelbarrows, branded with the inscription, “Gov Ortom for You” were spotted in the house of one of his aides and ready for distribution before the June 3 local council elections in the state.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/05/shocker-governor-samuel-ortom-donates.html

seun, lalasticala

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by greatgod2012(f): 8:17pm On May 17, 2017
Wheelbarrow for what

Is these for youths to be doing alabaru

Or for farmers to be using it in their farms

Can you imagine this level of humiliation by this governor

And I'm sure that his kids will be using very expensive sport cars, and even flying jets sef!

This is very humiliating!

9 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 8:18pm On May 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

I no even get strength to comment sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by PREBuhari2019: 8:18pm On May 17, 2017
Funny country.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by SweetyZinta(f): 8:19pm On May 17, 2017
Nigerians who did this to us?

in 2017 the dividends of Democracy is a wheel barrow Smh

4 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by sarrki(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2017
Ortom is the real definition of confusion
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by Arda1000(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2017
Chai! We don enter o!! , make them carry their ponzi scheme come in 2019 "
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by greatgod2012(f): 8:26pm On May 17, 2017
Chai! I'm really annoyed reading this!

This is very very humiliating, honestly!

Is this man even normal at all

Wheelbarrow in 2017

Shame on those voting for all these clowns and biggest shame on this man!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:31pm On May 17, 2017
I guess Omenkalives has collected his own to keep him busy off this cyberspace.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by greatgod2012(f): 8:33pm On May 17, 2017
SweetyZinta:
Nigerians who did this to us?

I honestly don't know but this is definitely no longer ordinary!

These politicians are taking us for granted too much!

The most pathetic of it all is that, on the day of distribution of these wheelbarrows, you'll still see some fighting for it, some will even get injured or killed in the process of trying to get their dividend of democracy in form of wheelbarrows!

Jesus wept and right now, I'm also weeping for this country!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by Idonki(f): 8:33pm On May 17, 2017
Shame on him
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by izzou(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2017
You guys are shouting because he shared wheelbarrows?

Wait till you hear the billions that was used to purchase these rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by successmatters(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2017
And omenka is there crying about ipob yoots while his brothers have been turned to paupers grin

6 Likes

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by decatalyst(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
Funny country.

Nigeria has been relagated to the level of a mere 'comedy stage' by our politicians embarassed
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:39pm On May 17, 2017
And someone was applying for citizenship?
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by greatgod2012(f): 8:42pm On May 17, 2017
izzou:
You guys are shouting because he shared wheelbarrows?

Wait till you hear the billions that was used to purchase these rubbish

Believe me, it may be running into billions...... Yeye people!!!

One day, one day, our mumu go do for this country and we go face this clowns and tell them........enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by SlayerForever: 8:45pm On May 17, 2017
Hahahahahhaha. This man must be taking advice from mediocres like Omenka. Such humiliation!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by Elmojiid(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2017
Lol....thank God say no be afonja gov...wetin concern me o.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by SweetyZinta(f): 8:56pm On May 17, 2017
greatgod2012:

I honestly don't know but this is definitely no longer ordinary!

These politicians are taking us for granted too much!

The most pathetic of it all is that, on the day of distribution of these wheelbarrows, you'll still see some fighting for it, some will even get injured or killed in the process of trying to get their dividend of democracy in form of wheelbarrows!

Jesus wept and right now, I'm also weeping for this country!

this is the craziest I have seen this year. can't mobile phones be shared or laptop for people to use for businesses and explore the opportunities in info tech sector

even orphans don't deserve wheel barrow as a gift
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by tyaccess(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2017
grin

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by eyeview: 8:58pm On May 17, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen! I give you.. .

APC!

Omenkalives with some strong connection will get one barrow. I don't know how such maladministration can be oozing out from a useless governor and all will be of interest to a brainless hypocrite like omenkalives will be south east. Any state that has one Ortom and one omenkalives is very unfortunate.

Meanwhile, even at my small political level, if I give anyone a wheel barrow, I won't want him to even mention it outside, talkless of shamelessly inscribing my name on it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by talktrue1(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
Funny country.
I no fit laugh
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by signz: 8:58pm On May 17, 2017
This must be photoshop.

No governor can be this stupid.
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by greatgod2012(f): 9:03pm On May 17, 2017
SweetyZinta:

this is the craziest I have seen this year. can't mobile phones be shared or laptop for people to use for businesses and explore the opportunities in info tech sector

even orphans don't deserve wheel barrow as a gift

This is Nigeria politicians for you!

Unfortunately, they're are always praised and subsequently get away with all these abnormalities and humiliation at the end!!

Shame on him?
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by SweetyZinta(f): 9:06pm On May 17, 2017
greatgod2012:

This is Nigeria politicians for you!

Unfortunately, they're are always praised and subsequently get away with all these abnormalities and humiliation at the end!!

Shame on him?

indeed it is appalling! God help us

#Not2youngtoRun
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by bennybaba(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2017
Gov atom Abi Ortom for you. ...this guy remains the undefeated useless governor of the Year.. .

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by nkwuocha1: 9:12pm On May 17, 2017
Cesspit!!! grin grin grin
Zoo!!!
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by greatgod2012(f): 9:15pm On May 17, 2017
In fact, I dey vex seriously!

Lalasticlala, come and see wetin Ortom dey distribute for youths of Benue state o!

1 Like

Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by Pavore9: 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
Sighs...
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by Fmartin(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by Fmartin(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:39pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=Fmartin post=56620338][/quote]

Hulup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Riding Kwankwaso On A Vespa In 1981 / See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet / Gov. Dapo Abiodun And His Inclusive Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.