Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" (33453 Views)

Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service / Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Bobbyrobby1(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2017
Alitair:
30 billion for the akkantio
Even ateke tom and peter obi are still happy that their wife still cooks for the talk of serve.

Btw Is 9ice worth 100million naira?
smh,y u dey think say na money b respect na,try use ur brain.money and respect r not d same tin boss

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by tintingz(m): 12:09am On May 18, 2017
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by samexycool(m): 12:23am On May 18, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Jamb releases second batch results for candidates that wrote on Monday 15 2017. Learn how to check below;

https://edunaij.com.ng/check-jamb-result-2017/
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Makapedia: 12:27am On May 18, 2017
Who asked you that one ..........
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by PREBuhari2019: 12:49am On May 18, 2017
leave them and let them be following the wrong culture and abandon Africa(Nigeria) culture. They will also be getting the result as well

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by oluwadubem: 12:52am On May 18, 2017
9ce is trying to make a point here,to me the dude does not mean that the woman will kneel just to serve you food,but he mean a lot concerning marriage that many woman today lack the insight of knowing what there work is in a family,apart from bread winner,woman have a very high greater rolE to play in family than the hubby,even when the hubby is misbehaving a real woman will still be there not just bcuz of the hubby but bcuz of the great nation she wanna raise up,but 2day look at the marriage of today,marry 2day and break up 2mao bcuz millions of slay kwin out there does not know the woman role in a family,some folks just think marriage is I love you pass my mama stuff.....is better you welcome your children through baby mama rather than being with the wrong slay kwin......

#peace#

5 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Nobody: 12:56am On May 18, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
My dear I wish u an everlasting days of marital bliss weneva u tie d knot.... Am happy we still have well trained ladies like u in our midst...
Amen. Thank you.
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by oshiiteoku: 12:57am On May 18, 2017
see this faded singer looking for slave wife,those days u were talking abt,men were men,they feed ,clothe and shelter their wives,almost all mother were housewives,not now a woman will jump out by 5am and come back by 9pm looking for money to sustain the home and come back home tired and fagged out to kneel down for one tout singing from one place to the other smoking Igbo,abeg go siddon for dirty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by EventPlannerNg: 1:11am On May 18, 2017
Wedding is cheap, Marriage is very expensive.. Not everyone should get married...

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by laudate: 1:44am On May 18, 2017
datola:
So it is slavery if the wife submits to the husband in whatever acceptable forms. And the husband is ready to lay down his life for his wife?

The other day Nigeria's richest woman, Mrs Alakija said she's washing her husband clothes. She is a slave too right?

We just copy oyinbo blindly and relegate our own culture and biblical injunctions.

One of the major challenges of Africans is that we do not have a voice of our own. The whites ( we are also becoming whites by the day by the use of chemical creams in order to appear attractive and intelligent) dictate everything bad to us including same sex marriage and we accept them in order to appear 'civilized'

Chinese, Japanese, Indians have their own distinct cultures and values which they are proud of and these have helped them in no way to develop their home grown technologies that have become the wonders of the new world order.

Marriages don't last in western world. They must not last here too now because we don't want to be slaves to our husbands or protective of our wives.

It is only we, especially Nigerians that will squeeze their noses to sound like the British or the Americans whereas these people still value some of these things that we think are not longer fashionable.

So you think that the only way for a woman to show submission is by kneeling down? Amazing. cheesy There are women who know how to kneel down at the drop of a hat, but have a sharp mouth that can cause havoc at the slightest opportunity. Others have such a pretentious attitude that will make it difficult for a man, to know whether she is coming or going. sad

It is not a crime if a man wants a subservient woman. All he has to do, is to make it clear to every babe he meets (right from the toasting stage, o!) that this is the kind of behaviour that he expects his prospective wife to display, or these are the conditions she must fulfil. undecided But most men would not do that. They are too busy observing the physical attributes of the babe and her dexterity in the 'other room,' to pay deep attention to her manners, attitude and behaviour, her likes and dislikes as well as her cultural norms, and spiritual values. sad

In their bid to sample as many babes as possible, they end up with baby mamas, fashionistas or slay mamas who have little or nothing to offer, apart from an opinionated view or vacuous inanities. I pity the current generation of men. They need a lot of luck, and a huge dose of common sense. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by lebete3000: 2:21am On May 18, 2017
bravesoul247:
I understand your point but note that your husband is your god on earth, God put him in that position to be master over the house and he should be treated as one cos it's your duty irrespective of how he behaves. It's your own submission that will make him treat you like a queen. Simple.

"It's your own submission that will make him treat you like a queen"

You've said it all bro....a word they say is enough for the wise.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by toprealman: 2:53am On May 18, 2017
Typical local African man, full of ego. No be only kneeling down, she go roll on the floor join.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Nobody: 3:04am On May 18, 2017
Ziinno:
My boyfriend cooks for me and sometimes does my laundry. If the day comes when such a man require of me to kneel when I serve his meal, I would not give it a a second thought before saying yes.

Wash your pant and cook for you .. boyfriend and girlfriend stage - u neva reach courtship (just fu|king)
Cook for him and see to the daily activities of the household .. wife stage - now your a boss and bosses have responsibilities.
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Nobody: 3:05am On May 18, 2017

toprealman:
Typical local African man, full of ego. No be only kneeling down, she go roll on the floor too.
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Lexusgs430: 3:20am On May 18, 2017
And what is he? A musician? If he was a brain surgeon or a scientist, what would his expectations be?

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by adontcare(f): 3:23am On May 18, 2017
Come and marry me becos I sabi knee to serve. Idiet
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by laudate: 3:28am On May 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:
And what is he? A musician? If he was a brain surgeon or a scientist, what would his expectations be?

Una just wan take laugh kill person for here!! wink cheesy smiley
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Lexusgs430: 3:37am On May 18, 2017
laudate:

Una just wan take laugh kill person for here!! wink cheesy smiley

According to the header, e be like say nah slave hin dey find.
And would he also be replicating all this slavery gestures to his wife?

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by YelloweWest: 3:55am On May 18, 2017
No wonder he is divorced

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by slowice(m): 3:56am On May 18, 2017
People will not read they will just be commenting upandan mtweeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by baby124: 4:00am On May 18, 2017
Maybe in his own family. But as a Yoruba woman, even my great grand na did not kneel down to serve her husband. 9ice should keep living in delusion and making up things as he goes. He should work hard on his music and try to make something to feed his many kids instead of always saying bullshit

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by HaneefahRN(f): 4:17am On May 18, 2017
Kneeling down to you to serve food doesn't mean there is respect.
And you can always marry a grandma (since their generation were all saints) or probably a slave to do that for you. You can even ask her ask to lick the floor you walk on, mttcheew, radarada.
It's always about women, like it doesn't take two to tango.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Nobody: 4:29am On May 18, 2017
stone age niggur

Always felt something was off about the guy. After how many marriages now?

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Nobody: 4:32am On May 18, 2017
So in your warped mind you think alakija washes her husband's clothes manually. If you support what this failed musician called 9ice said then you must be stuck in the stone age. How can you expect your wife to kneel while giving you food when you are supposed to be on the same dining table? My friend you have a house and not a home. Having a slave mentality is different from respect. You and 9ice should be ashamed of yourselves.

datola:

So it is slavery if the wife submits to the husband in whatever acceptable forms. And the husband is ready to lay down his life for his wife?

The other day Nigeria's richest woman, Mrs Alakija said she's washing her husband clothes. She is a slave too right?

We just copy oyinbo blindly and relegate our own culture and biblical injunctions.

One of the major challenges of Africans is that we do not have a voice of our own. The whites ( we are also becoming whites by the day by the use of chemical creams in order to appear attractive and intelligent) dictate everything bad to us including same sex marriage and we accept them in order to appear 'civilized'

Chinese, Japanese, Indians have their own distinct cultures and values which they are proud of and these have helped them in no way to develop their home grown technologies that have become the wonders of the new world order.

Marriages don't last in western world. They must not last here too now because we don't want to be slaves to our husbands or protective of our wives.

It is only we, especially Nigerians that will squeeze their noses to sound like the British or the Americans whereas these people still value some of these things that we think are not longer fashionable.

4 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Nobody: 4:39am On May 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

He is a failed musician and a stone age idiot.

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:41am On May 18, 2017
mogboyelade:
Wait till eternity you hear, you will see.

As if you could not do it
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:47am On May 18, 2017
TinaAnita:
I don't have any problem serving him food on my kneels provided he treats me as a queen in return. I don't mind washing his clothes, etc so long he doesn't take me for granted. Taurus women might be Stubborn but they are very good at pampering their man.

Hey I won't do any of that for a man with a bloated ego. An arrogant and selfish man won't get any nice treatment from me. If a man humbles himself before me I'd reciprocate by doing everything humanly possible to make him happy

Where did you get that? U deserve everything
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by luvme0702: 5:01am On May 18, 2017
In his dreams grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates / Lamboginny Raises Alarm Over Major Holes On The Eko Bridge In Lagos (photos) / Artist Draws Falz, Olamide, Simi And Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.