Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! (1934 Views)

Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams / Should I Withdraw From The University And Sit For JAMB Again? / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by ClassicMcGee(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2017
Just Saying though....
2017 Jamb came like a thief in the night....
From Calling my distant uncle's and aunties for money( my parents were going through Tough times) to registration stress( going to different centers with endless queues) to crown it all...
I was posted to write at a centre several unimaginable miles away... It was then i lost all hopes of writing the exam...
I was scheduled to write monday 15th@ikere,ekiti(while i reside at ikorodu)....
To cut the long story short....
After church my mum met my pastor to explain my predicaments(i wasn't Aware)...
I was surprised when my mum told me to prepare for the trip....
I was overwhelmed with amixture of joy and sadness (i wasn't prepared!!!!!)
We took off to ekiti...
I wrote my exam... (no hitches)
Though i tried my best(haven't seen my result oo)
But if were to rewrite my jamb(under favourable conditions)
I WOULD SCORE 350+!!!!!
Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by ClassicMcGee(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2017
Mynd44 fynestboi
Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by ekensi01: 9:43pm On May 17, 2017
Ehh en! waytin happen the 1st time? u no read well?

After u don see all the questions. If na like that i go score 500 dot.

1 Like

Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by holywahala19(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2017
see yeye excuse

1 Like

Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by ClassicMcGee(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2017
ekensi01:
Ehh en! waytin happen the 1st time? u no read well?

After u don see all the questions. If na like that i go score 500 dot.

First time scored 254
Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by ClassicMcGee(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2017
holywahala19:
see yeye excuse

Your moniker says it all
Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by Victornezzar: 10:11pm On May 17, 2017
Bro ur proud
had a friend like u
but wen i noticed d pride in him
i left him

1 Like

Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by ClassicMcGee(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2017
Victornezzar:
Bro ur proud had a friend like u but wen i noticed d pride in him i left him

Proud Am not understanding....
Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by ekensi01: 10:24pm On May 17, 2017
ClassicMcGee:

First time scored 254
I can smell greediness and lack of contention. instend of you to thank God, you better pass people way fail?

1 Like

Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by ClassicMcGee(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2017
ekensi01:
I can smell greediness and lack of contention. instend of you to thank God, you better pass people way fail?

I already did that bro.. Thanks
Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by holywahala19(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2017
ekensi01:
not only greedy,
he reeks of jealousy cos others are bagging 300+

300+ easy,u come dey score 200+ with one dumb excuse as a back up

I pity ur friends
mtschewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by ayaside(m): 2:09am On May 18, 2017
OP..what is the meaning of "opportuned"? cry
Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by Nbote(m): 6:42am On May 18, 2017
Na small children jus full nairaland these days.. Are u trying to give excuse for why u didn't score high in advance? With ur English I doubt U'll score 180.. Stop trying to console urself, none of what u listed contributed to wateva u scored..
Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by Nobody: 7:23am On May 18, 2017
See talk... Please op why are you calling lalasticla.la and mynd
Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by Victornezzar: 8:30am On May 18, 2017
ClassicMcGee:

Proud Am not understanding....
Instead of u 2 be happy with dat ur result
ur here claiming u will score 350+
sit 4 anoda jamb exam na
I bet u if u reach 170......Make my bone shift

1 Like

Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by chineduemmao: 10:53am On May 18, 2017
na wa for una comments here oooo the guy is just stating the alternate, he never even say im score for this year jamb una dey attack am as if una knw am personally...... that's why I like quora

1 Like

Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by praise1705(f): 11:29am On May 18, 2017
the number of kids here that wrote jamb is quite alarming

how can one who has written this same exam brag when postume isn't sure?
Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by ClassicMcGee(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2017
praise1705:
the number of kids here that wrote jamb is quite alarming

how can one who has written this same exam brag when postume isn't sure?

What era are you from??
Post utme has been scraped!
Re: IF I Was Oppurtuned To Write Jamb Again, I Will Score 350+!!! by praise1705(f): 3:44pm On May 19, 2017
ClassicMcGee:

What era are you from??
Post utme has been scraped!

postume, aptitude test, some schools still do it, ask around e.g crutech, unijos, uniben etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Is Yabatech Resuming. / Beware, Lasu Department Of Mathematics Is Precarious! / See How Slow Internet Connection Aids This Student With An Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.