Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Singer Davido’s Third Baby-mama Resurfaces, Challenges Him For DNA Test - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Davido’s Third Baby-mama Resurfaces, Challenges Him For DNA Test (1218 Views)

Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is / Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Davido’s Third Baby-mama Resurfaces, Challenges Him For DNA Test by zicomanie04(m): 2:22am On May 18, 2017
source: http://www.omonaijanews.com/2017/05/davidos-third-baby-mama-resurfaces.html
Nigerian singer and son of a billionaire father, David Adeleke simply called ‘Davido’ should be bracing up for a third child from another woman.
The “IF” crooner has been linked with a third ‘baby-mama’.
Davido welcomed his second daughter, Hailey, in America few days ago from his second baby-mama, Amanda.
However, a particular lady, Ayomide Labinjo, who had accused the singer of impregnating her about three years ago and abandoning his responsibility as a father has surfaced.
Even though the singer has publicly denied the child, Labinjo had since dared him to come out for another DNA test but the singer has refused.
In a chat with Punch, the lady wondered why Davido would take care of his other two children and be a father to them but refused to do the same to their alleged child, Mitchell, whom she claims to be his first child.
“Our lawyer has sent a letter to Davido’s father since April 20, 2017, we have not got any response till now. I am not happy about this whole situation.
“Why would I be happy for Davido? He should be taking care of Mitchell the same way he is taking care of Imade and I know how he is going to take good care of this one. What is my own offence?” she queried.
When asked if she does not feel that the way he treats them could be a possible sign that the kid probably does not belong to the singer, she challenged him to have another DNA test.
“What do you mean please? Then why isn’t he coming out for the DNA since he is denying the little girl? Why has his father refused to get back to the lawyer?
“David is the father of my daughter, at least I was not raped. I know who impregnated me! Besides, if he doesn’t want to go for the DNA, he has siblings.
“Let them come out or probably go the traditional way to know if she is their daughter or not.

“I don’t know and I don’t care about any ‘Americana;’ all I want is for him to take care of Mitchell. She’s also his daughter and first child for that matter,” she said

Re: Singer Davido’s Third Baby-mama Resurfaces, Challenges Him For DNA Test by skimeh(m): 3:30am On May 18, 2017
Re: Singer Davido’s Third Baby-mama Resurfaces, Challenges Him For DNA Test by YungJo207(m): 6:48am On May 18, 2017
First child ke,.

(1) (Reply)

Musicians Earn More Than Footballers According To Forbes 2017 List / Davido Escapes Being Beaten At A Club In London By Cultists. / #BBNaija's Bisola & Bally Could Pass For A Couple Last Night On The Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.