Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate (28000 Views)

Shehu Sani Tenders 8 Immediate Recipes For Peace Between Presidency And NASS / Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate / 2017 Budget: Fresh Rift Looms Between Presidency, NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by Igba123: 9:44am On May 18, 2017
kolafolabi:
Sen. Dino Melaye needs to calm down. Let's allow peace to reign in our country
peace? How can peace reign when those who swore to uphold d constitution don't care about d constitution? D constitution is our peace when adhered to.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2017
Atlantia:

When have Nigerian politicians ever followed the law?
The law is only useful when it favors them.

But it get scary when one arm of goat disregard another. And top lawyers taking sides. The blance of powers no longer exists.
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by cr7rooney10(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2017
Na Nigerian Jollof dey lead d race by 60% ryt now, Ghanian Jollof dey for back with 25%. Na three days remain wetin concern me with presydent& cnathe# teamnigeriajollofrice#
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by Atlantia(f): 9:52am On May 18, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

But it get scary when one arm of govt disregard another. And top lawyers taking sides. The blance of powers no longer exists.
It's been going on for too long..
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by amdx21: 9:55am On May 18, 2017

Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by bejeria101(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2017
Why the suprise? Una mugu president is playing out his script
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by Ugosanchezrad: 10:13am On May 18, 2017
cabals leading this country since time immemorial
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by Nobody: 10:17am On May 18, 2017
yourexcellency:
THe only crisis is Bukola Saraki and his house boy Melaye. He wants Osinbajo kicked out so that he can be President

Just shut up!!!!!

They said that the man who swore to uphold the constitution breached the same he swore to uphold and u are here dey yarn dust.

There are checks and balances among the 3 tiers if government which is part of democracy.

Just thank ur creator that they are not even talking of impeachment self.
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by iamdannyfc(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2017
nairaland please play me "naijiria jagajaga" by idris abdul kareem
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by Bobby808: 10:31am On May 18, 2017
chriskosherbal:
This is not what average Nigerians wants to be hearing, given the prevailing economic situation...the Senate and the presidency should put their house together and start making and implementing policies that will uplift the living standard of the the average Nigerians.

Not telling us some ******
Very very unfortunate that we are where we are. If some one had told me that this country will become as it is today, I would have denied. To God Almighty I like to hit my self with heavy stone as protest against my self for voting for Buhari. So this what we will continue to experience under this government abi?
I pray that the senate should try all means to compel Buhari to walk straight upward. Pdp is being forced to go down through Sheruff by apc and Buhari. So this is Nigerian abi?? How would this country make progress with all these rubbish?
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by chachanga: 10:32am On May 18, 2017
Edu3Again:
angry

Should be Crisis looms between the North and South

The North want their own share of BabiJebu Bet money!

Northern Cabal should kukuma evacuate Nigeria and fill the space with their almajiris.

So, so, replacing every viable position with their stooges.

That won't save them come 2019!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by Mcanie: 10:43am On May 18, 2017
Nigeria matter is beyond repair
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by jtwest(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2017
Hehihihihi Banana Republic grin
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by mykelmeezy: 10:48am On May 18, 2017
ikombe:
shey u didnt look @ the time the thread was created undecided

And since monday it had been in the news why didnt you create a thread about it so it can be pushed to frontpage. Stupid fellow

grow up and get sense

go n check your jamb score mofo
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by ikombe: 11:20am On May 18, 2017
mykelmeezy:

grow up and get sense

go n check your jamb score mofo
Mumu who told you i wrote jamb. grin

Hopeless fellows all over nairaland angry
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by UDIOK: 11:46am On May 18, 2017
chriskosherbal:
This is not what average Nigerians wants to be hearing, given the prevailing economic situation...the Senate and the presidency should put their house together and start making and implementing policies that will uplift the living standard of the the average Nigerians.

What did you want to hear.....so the flagrant violation of the constitution by the presidency is not what you want to hear......please go back and understand the job description of the SENATE before you cry foul here......Is SENATE now Ministry of commerce Trade and Investment, Budget and National Planning, Finance, Science and Technology, Power, Transport, Education and Health...Hold those Ministries and state Governors for their fat Budget and nothing to show forth, Leave Legislative arm alone....I like it when the Legislative and Executive are not palliative it will bring about checks and Balance in the system rather than rubber stamping.....instead blame he "PACAC" and Ministry of Justice who tries to bend constitution to suit their curiosity.
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by ROBO1722: 12:07pm On May 18, 2017
PRESIDENT BUHARI AND HIS EXECUTIVES NEVER OBEYED THE LAW SINCE RESUMPTION OF OFFICE, SO I WONDER NOW WHY THE SENATE IS SURPRISED WHEN THEM KEPT MUTE ALL THESE WHILE.

BUHARI IS NOW RUBBING IT ON YOUR FACES………………………………LOL
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by pawesome(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2017
Who is d presidency?

1 Like

Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by uwemetok(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Who is the presidency?.
Mamman Daura
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by Boyooosa(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2017
let the law prevail na, whic kain tin be dis now? how long will we be hearing this kain rabish be dis?
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 18, 2017
chriskosherbal:

Yes my brother. They are doing it because of themselves.

"I always TELL PEOPLE DON'T LET POLITICIANS USE YOU" you will be FORGOTTEN.
Re: Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 18, 2017
chriskosherbal:

Their policy always favor them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson / Unbelievable: Ex Nigerian Presidents Gets Pay Raise From N250m To N2bn Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.