Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet (27429 Views)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos / Fraudsters Busted After Scamming Man Of N4 Million For Curing HIV/Aids. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by jeffizy(m): 10:38am On May 18, 2017
The gullibility of the average Nigerian within the religious circle.
Looking for what is not lost.
Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by ednut1(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2017
Nma27:
I'm sure d man jazzed her. Happy I have a discerning spirit, if you fetish, ama know.
which kind jazz, her sickness obviously clouded her reasoning
Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by Mayflowa(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2017
alignacademy:

Was the woman forced to give these gifts?

Where do we draw the line between people being responsible for their lives and when we can meddle in their private transactions?

I hope the woman will learn that every choice has its attendant consequences.

But how does the woman make all the money. She is being drained of her money under hypnosis yet she is still have the brain to make more.

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by Nobody: 11:07am On May 18, 2017
reuflair:
shocked shocked shocked 25million plus SUV... this prophet is on par with Efe.... same country... Same gift tongue

hahahaha
Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by Nobody: 11:10am On May 18, 2017
Mayflowa:

But how does the woman make all the money. She is being drained of her money under hypnosis yet she is still have the brain to make more.

Making money isn't as difficult as some people will make you think.

I've seen multimillionaire successful businessmen who can't even sign their names. (Yes, they use their thumbprint in their transactions.)

This woman chose to resolve very personal issues with this fellow.

That has nothing to do with her money making skills.
Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by Chukazu: 11:35am On May 18, 2017
Blame it on poor medical facilities... That has led to Nigerians seeking spiritual help for virtual everything

When you have a headache and can't afford paracetamol, your best option is to seek for spiritual solutions
Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by BioTeck: 11:40am On May 18, 2017
Aufbauh:
To me the Prophet has no case to answer. There is nothing like hypnosis or was she just waking up from her "hypnosis" after over[b] three years[/b][i][/i]?

The woman was simply gullible and naive, hence the Prophet took advantage of it.

2007 to 2017 is 10years....there's more to the story that the story spinner is hiding from the public to gain public sympathy. The prophet has no case to answer.
Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by meeketta: 11:55am On May 18, 2017
grin

Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by Nobody: 11:59am On May 18, 2017
When will all this stupidity end? They have to find a cure for stupidity it's rife in this country.
Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by kamatofeelz(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2017
Buhari4dullard:
pls wat does this AFONJA mean?
Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by DrogoG(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2017
He's a thief.
Why Nigerians fall for religious scams, is beyond me!
Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by mikolo80: 12:26pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by donqx: 1:25pm On May 18, 2017
Lie
Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by kjhova(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2017
Aufbauh:
To me the Prophet has no case to answer. There is nothing like hypnosis or was she just waking up from her "hypnosis" after over three years?

The woman was simply gullible and naive, hence the Prophet took advantage of it.

Actually under our laws, the prophet can be charged for "Theft by Deception" which I thnk carries the maximum term of 5 years and forteiture of all stolen items.

I am no lawyer thou.
Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by Buhari4dullard: 4:19pm On May 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by brojoshua: 7:35pm On May 18, 2017
May be you paid Satan for the satanic power you used to perform magic and so you also received for the magic or satanic miracles you performed, for Christ Jesus said to His own servants, "Freely you received, freely you shall give."
Re: Businesswoman Gave Me N25m, SUV For Curing Ailment –prophet by brojoshua: 7:36pm On May 18, 2017
May be you paid Satan for the satanic power you used to perform magic and so you also received for the magic or satanic miracles you performed, for Christ Jesus said to His own servants, "Freely you received, freely you shall give." But whose servant are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warri Community Leader Arrested For "Killing" His Divorce Seeking Wife. Photos / Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos / Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.