Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification - Certification And Training Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (79527 Views)

Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills / 5 Simple Strategies To Boost Your Career / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 10:26am On May 28, 2017
morning
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by emillya: 11:09am On May 28, 2017
REACH
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by emillya: 1:00pm On May 28, 2017
nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 3:57pm On May 28, 2017
Cool
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by emillya: 5:12pm On May 28, 2017
E-COMMERCE
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Darayola(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2017
2 BEDROOM FLAT @ PARAFA, IKORODU LAGOS.

Features
Bole- Hole Water - Yes
Electricity - Yes
Compound - Spacious and fully fenced with gate
Toilet - 3
Bathroom - 2
Inner floor - Fully tiled
Environment security - Yes
Environment - Very conducive
Etc

Price - N250k / Annum

For further enquiries, kindly contact St Darayola
WhatsApp/Call - 08035267070

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od8oH8BygJA
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by waunieducation: 6:24pm On May 28, 2017
addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - Scholarship offer

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 400 courses, you can take any I,T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program, i have laptop engineering and graphic design certification already and currently undergoing industrial training with Lemac Ltd.

You too can apply here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Cheers!
WAUniEductation is an Educational and Academic counseling Agency providing professional support to prospective admission seekers within Nigeria and West African countries with a guaranteed service delivery.

We have collaborated prestigious and internationally accredited Universities in Ghana, Republic of Benin, Ivory Coast etc to help suitably qualified students gain university admission with ease. This opportunity is also available for HND Holders who desire a top degree in 8 months and future Postgraduate students.

COURSE AVAILABLE FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION SEEKERS ARE:

Economics, Accountancy, Business administration, Risk management, Marketing , Human Resource Management, Management Information System, Banking/insurance, International relations, Human resources management, Project and quality management, Computer science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information technology, Mass communication, Advertising & publicity management, Tourism & hotel management, Transport & logistics management, Journalism. Pharmacy, Nursing, Human Nutrition, Human Biology

COURSES AVAILABLE FOR MASTERS:
Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting , Computer science, Business information systems, Software engineering, Network engineering, Computer security administration, Business intelligence systems,Quality control Management, MBA in various management areas

For those concerned about the Accrediatation of these Universities by the Nigerian government. Kindly read below.

• Universities are Approved by the Nigerian federal ministry of education and NUC for NYSC. NYSC is guaranteed on graduation as graduands list are forwarded directly to the NYSC for deployment.
• Universities in French-speaking countries like Republic of Benin are approved by cames, an accreditation body for universities in francophone Africa and Madagascar.
• Only five (5) credits needed which must include Maths and English at not more than two sittings.
• No jamb required for Nigerian Students. No aptitude tests, just your WAEC, NECO, OND,HND etc
• Medium of Intruction is 100% in English.
• No strikes whatsoever. Completion of programme in record time.
• Degree completion in only 3 years.
• OND direct entry completion in 2 years.
• Top-up HND to BSC in only 12 months(One Year).
• Complete masters in only 12 months(One Year).
• Flexible learning mode available.
• Conducive and comfortable hostel accommodation for all students.
• Very affordable tuition and accommodation.
• Fees can be paid in Naira. No forex (dollar/pounds/euro etc) dichotomy.
• No study/student visa required.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hurry Now and take the bold step to brighter future

Call Our Ghana Lines: +233549554527, +233276131258 OR E-mail Us: waunieducation@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+233276131258 (Enquiries only)
Instagram:@wa_unieducation

YEARLY INTAKES: September, January and May.
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fxbking: 6:36pm On May 28, 2017
artificial intel
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fxbking: 7:35pm On May 28, 2017
hw abt the referral?
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fxbking: 12:44am On May 29, 2017
seasons greetings
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fxbking: 8:47am On May 29, 2017
democracy day
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fxbking: 8:58am On May 29, 2017
kk
addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - Scholarship offer

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 400 courses, you can take any I,T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program, i have laptop engineering and graphic design certification already and currently undergoing industrial training with Lemac Ltd.

You too can apply here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Cheers!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by addisoy: 10:20am On May 29, 2017
nice program i must say
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 11:33am On May 29, 2017
IORNU
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 12:28pm On May 29, 2017
cool stuff
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 2:01pm On May 29, 2017
k
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 2:46pm On May 29, 2017
so what next
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 3:50pm On May 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Hrilly: 5:08pm On May 29, 2017
hello there
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Hrilly: 6:33pm On May 29, 2017
thanx
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 7:35pm On May 29, 2017
smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Hrilly: 10:10pm On May 29, 2017
evning
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 4:46am On May 30, 2017
great
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by marlerya: 6:52am On May 30, 2017
kk
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 9:32am On May 30, 2017
APPLY FOR E-LEARNING SCHOLARSHIP:
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 10:29am On May 30, 2017
hows training going
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fxbking: 11:33am On May 30, 2017
nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fxbking: 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
Very important you never know when opportunity will come
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gxscreen: 2:34pm On May 30, 2017
when will offer close?
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 3:44pm On May 30, 2017
How is it going

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (117) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.