Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (73320 Views)

Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by omhor(f): 9:59am On May 18, 2017
Am surprised sha.........haba!! RIP to the deceased.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2017
so sad
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2017
fgfdr
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by agrosawyerr: 10:00am On May 18, 2017
This quite so sad and unfortunate. It is through we all have to die at an appointed time but the rate at which Nollywood stars are passing away is quite alarming. May her soul rest in Perfect Peace and God Almighty give her family the strenght to bear the loss. Adieu Mojisola, you acting roles will never be forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by heykims(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This a lesson to all women who leave one man for another.

This woman will not have died if she remained with her first husband.

Changing of sperm affects the feamle body so much.
Just like changing of engine oil affects the performance of an engine and kills it.

Ask your doctor.
U are a mo-ron wallahi

3 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 10:01am On May 18, 2017
na wa o
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2017
I just laugh when i see some people taking life too seriously. No day passes without them having a quarrel with someone. Because you're the boss you feel you can talk to your subordinates anyhow and make their lives miserable. Are you the kind of rich man who can spend 7 million at a seating on drinks but can't fork out 30k to help a needy person start-up a petty business.
Life is short so let's live and let live at the end of the day, nothing at all matters. It is just you and your creator.

We should all be prepared for death at all times, cuz no one knows when or where it'll happen.

RIP again Moji Olaiya

You entertained me, you made me happy, you made me laugh and i can only pray that wherever you are now is extensively better than where you've just left.

Adieu.

4 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by figure007(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2017
So this woman is dead ? When ? I just dey read am Ni saa.... What's happening to this Hollywood people please
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by Fagbemi100(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2017
Rip
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2017
hardeycute:
look at them

I was going to write her a touching tribute
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by morereb10: 10:13am On May 18, 2017
my God

Humans are really nothing. nothing at all
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On May 18, 2017
You cannot fetch rain water in the morning, and dry your clothes at night!

women endeavor to give birth within the stipulated time frame set by nature.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 18, 2017
I just knew her death could be child-birth related.

At a certain age, child birth becomes too risky for women...our days are too short. SMH.

R.I.P Ma'am.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by Iamwrath: 10:19am On May 18, 2017
Like a day of thousand laughs

so sorrowful
monemito:
This life is so funny.....
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 10:20am On May 18, 2017
May Almighty God comfort the family of Moji and give them the strength to bear the irreparable loss..

Adieu Moji Olaiya....
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by banmee(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2017
mr2kay:
Who else is afraid to go into nollywood.They all die anyhow these days cry

Got any web design project you'd like me to work on m?Hit me up via my signature let's talk or meet

See how pesin mind de work. God. I don't know if you know this, but millions of people die everyday.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2017
heykims:
Chai I feel pained , I was a fan especially coz she resembled my sister
Rest in peace aunty..
De moji fine oo na im be say your sister go fine pieces..Pls may I be ur family frend? smiley
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by blingxx(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2017
so it's true ?....she's really dead cry
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by chachanga: 10:26am On May 18, 2017
Always a dear to work with.

one actress who still embodied self-dignity, virtue and kindness.

you will be missed, adieu!

May the good Lord grant the family all the necessary fortitude to bear this painful loss.

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by Adeyinka12(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2017
it's painful , can't forget her role in the movie "oba adetoyese" . chai RIP .
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by baby124: 10:27am On May 18, 2017
Oh my God! This is unbelievable o!!!! Moji?!
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by carinmom(f): 10:29am On May 18, 2017
ruqoyyah27:
may Allah forgive n grant you aljannah fidaous

Ameen
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by Pumpido75(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2017
So sad and painful. I pray Allah forgive her misdeeds,strenghtens and console her family and grant her aljanat -fidaus. She's one of the very few exemplary actress, with impeccable character devoid of scandals.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 10:33am On May 18, 2017
Nawaoooo! I don't like this news on my birthday
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by missvera(f): 10:33am On May 18, 2017
God have mercy and protect us all.
Life is vanity
RIP cry cry
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by chachanga: 10:38am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Changing of sperm affects the female body so much.
Just like changing of engine oil affects the performance of an engine and kills it.

Ask your doctor.

Mazi, u might've had a point if it was cervical cancer or thereabouts...
She had a heart-attack. That particular engine doesn't knock with "changing of oil", ok, so stop scaring the ladies!
However, that does not mean arbitrary changing of partners is encouraged; just setting the records straight, medically!

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by heykims(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2017
SIRmanjar:

De moji fine oo na im be say your sister go fine pieces..Pls may I be ur family frend? smiley
Lemme kuku give Moji herself, go seek her..
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by huntax(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Changing of sperm affects the female body so much.

Ask your doctor.

Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by Fizah: 10:50am On May 18, 2017
May Allah grant her Aljanat Fredaus. Ameen.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) by Adagba01: 10:52am On May 18, 2017
What a way to surrender to Allah.
May He grant her soul eternal peace...Ameen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) / Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.