Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,993 members, 7,848,997 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set (45054 Views)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / Liz Benson, Her Husband & Her Daughters At The Opening Of Her Daughters’ Saloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by columbus007(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2017
dis regina daniels girl don bad gan mehn,her instagram pix are near nude with girls,i suspect shes into girls undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by Biospnx(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2017
This 26yrs old? Her hashtags dey vex me
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by biggiesmallz15(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2017
BlindAngel:
But i like this girl i nor go lie oooooo, this girl toto go sweet oooooo, he go sweet die.
I been no know say this girl done ripe like this oh say waist line oh omo
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by wakes: 1:02pm On May 18, 2017
Wow
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by brandydaniells(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2017
so this is now news abi
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by moorevic(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2017
Dis girl kpomo will know no bounds
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by Believe7(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2017
regina daniels..is been 16 years since 2015.. hmmmmm!
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 18, 2017
zeezyoung:
Today is my Birthday show some luv
happy birthday more glory
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 18, 2017
liz bensons still looks very beautiful..after all dis years
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by GetHelpWorldwid: 1:49pm On May 18, 2017
The moment I saw 16-year-old, I knew it was Regina. undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by sham0: 1:55pm On May 18, 2017
BlindAngel:
But i like this girl i nor go lie oooooo, this girl toto go sweet oooooo, he go sweet die.

Oh mein Gott! I go pay make she sit down for my face oh. grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by Collins10(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2017
mademan76tr4:
Two Reginas in one photo. One a legend, the other ...........
Check these out and thank me later..
Oga, where is the 2nd Regina? Your mind just dey the nairabet slip pictures wey you wan upload.
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by OROSENIWO: 2:12pm On May 18, 2017
BlindAngel:

This Nigerian-born Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu an 18-Year-Old College Grad Is Already On To The Next Degree. See he links below:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-18-year-old-college-grad-is-already-on-to-the-next-degree_us_591b0cbde4b05dd15f0b5c9b
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by thunderbabs: 2:16pm On May 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
How would this reduce the price of Indomie in the market undecided

Are u trying to say the price of Indomie never come down since buhari left for London for ur area ni shocked
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by 1miccza: 2:34pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
This woman wants to spoil this young girl.

I agree she is a veteran but they spoilt Nollywood
And taught all our actresses the evil they know today.

From arostoism to pastor-dating.
Good thing she married the pastor at last.

Bros you fit prove am?
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by Unluckrees(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2017
She has been 16 for a long time o...when is her birthday?
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by Ozumba1: 3:36pm On May 18, 2017
this Liz Benson no gree old o. WDT
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by aleeyus(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2017
you're wicked grin
obainojazz:
Not all part part of Nigeria..... I don't think Afonjas are beautiful..maybe thats why they bleach sha.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by sizzlingcold(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2017
obainojazz:
Not all part part of Nigeria..... I don't think Afonjas are beautiful..maybe thats why they bleach sha.
you are mad and you don't have who to tell you

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by dadasupremacy(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2017
Have u taken ur drugs this afternoon
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by BlindAngel: 5:48pm On May 18, 2017
Tednersy:

This is why this young and stupid girl needs to have some sense. I wonder how her mom feels when perverts like this make lewd comments about her daughter.
Hypocrites everywhere, u never Bleep person pikin before
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by Kebreal92(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2017
Sixteen years no the pass
Re: Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set by Mayflowa(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
This woman wants to spoil this young girl.

I agree she is a veteran but they spoilt Nollywood
And taught all our actresses the evil they know today.

From arostoism to pastor-dating.
Good thing she married the pastor at last.

Why are pastor always dating actresses?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos / Joe Jackson Is Dead! Michael Jackson’s Father Dies At The Age Of 89 / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.