Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Bridal Shower Of The Year - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bridal Shower Of The Year (6550 Views)

Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bridal Shower Of The Year by dammysel(f): 12:13pm On May 18, 2017
So my girlfriend of roughly 8 years got married on Osogbo and for the first time I travelled that far to attend. We organized and mini and decent shower and it was everything beautiful.

I'm sure she'll read this but not comment she'll register on NL soon IJN grin cool cool cool

So yes we had fun and I'm the one with the "xoxo" playcard grin cheesy grin

Re: Bridal Shower Of The Year by dammysel(f): 12:16pm On May 18, 2017
Ours too will come soon IJN

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Of The Year by olashas(f): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Maker Of Aso Oke For Engagement: Needed Urgently / 20 Lovely Pictures Of Nigeria Military Weddings / Amstel Malta Sponsors 8th Edition Of Africa Magic Viewers' Choice Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.