Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month (7001 Views)

Glo Introduces Glo 2 Submarine Cable For High Speed Data And Browsing / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month by surezite: 12:48pm On May 18, 2017
Airtel is now by far serving their customers in a better way, in term of Data subscription they are the only one among others offering over 3Gigs data at the rate of #1000 up till now while others are below 3Gigs.

Here I am to give you latest update on Airtel on how to browse unlimited and also with free credit to call all network for just #100 airtime.

How To Go with It

* Airtel Sim either Old or New
* Recharge #100 airtime
* Dial *241# and follow the procedure to proceed OR
* Dial *241*100#
Your airtime will be deduct and also You will be given #500 airtime to call all network and also free data to browse on both mobile phone and PC.

For More and for your PC settings visit: http://surezite..com/2017/05/airtel-unlimited-free-credit-and.html
Re: Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month by do4luv14(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2017
Ya!!!! Its calls 20X bundle,

but
Re: Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month by chidozeze(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2017
But what?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month by chidozeze(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2017
do4luv14:
Ya!!!! Its calls 20X bundle,
but
But what?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month by do4luv14(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2017
chidozeze:
But what?

e say ah no qualify for am
Re: Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month by arleck(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2017
do4luv14:

e say ah no qualify for am

am qualified to use it,

can use it for sub?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month by do4luv14(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2017
arleck:

am qualified to use it,

can use it for sub?

don't know, but ask the op
Re: Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month by ABDamola(m): 7:35pm On May 18, 2017
surezite:
Airtel is now by far serving their customers in a better way, in term of Data subscription they are the only one among others offering over 3Gigs data at the rate of #1000 up till now while others are below 3Gigs.

Here I am to give you latest update on Airtel on how to browse unlimited and also with free credit to call all network for just #100 airtime.

How To Go with It

* Airtel Sim either Old or New
* Recharge #100 airtime
* Dial *241# and follow the procedure to proceed OR
* Dial *241*100#
Your airtime will be deduct and also You will be given #500 airtime to call all network and also free data to browse on both mobile phone and PC.

For More and for your PC settings visit: http://surezite..com/2017/05/airtel-unlimited-free-credit-and.html

Pls wats d USSD for airtel 3gig @ d rate of 1000naira
Re: Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month by Nbote(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
OP are u sure u know d meaning of unlimited at all?? Dats d Airtel 20x promo. U and trust me d data isn't worth it..
Re: Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month by promisedeco(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2017
ABDamola:

Pls wats d USSD for airtel 3gig @ d rate of 1000naira
*144#... but only for selected sims
Re: Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month by Kezifils(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2017
surezite:
Here I am to give you latest update on Airtel on how to browse unlimited and also with free credit to call all network for just #100 airtime

I honestly don't think op knows what unlimited is. No network zap megabytes like airtel do. Glo might not be all that good when it comes to their services but when they offer 3.2gig for 1k, then its 3.2gig. Airtel telling you 1k for 3gigs is same as 1k for 1gig.

#100 turn #500 will be charge at the rate of #2 per sec.

Sorry, I'll pass

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month by arleck(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2017
op can i make use of the 20x airtym to sub?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Download Whatsapp On My Techno Phone... ? / My Injoo Fire Screen His BROKEN / Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.