Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus (3479 Views)

Tecno L9 plus Battery Is Rubbish / The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by emma1983: 1:55pm On May 18, 2017
This Tecno L9 Plus no be better phone at all.
I just dey hear L9 L9 L9 since and i thought this might just be the phone ive been waiting for.
Please this is not a Tecno Bashing thread as this is my 1st Tecno phone so maybe its just the L9 that's not good enough.

So i decided to try out a cheap phone as I always considered both Tecno or Infinix to be because i was fed up with the weak battery life of Samsung and i didnt want to switch to Iphone. Been Using Samsung from S3 to S7 edge grin

The only thing good about the Tecno L9 Plus is the Battery Life.

The phone drops calls like kilode, one minute you are talking another minute the call ends. angry
The earpiece is not loud enough in a noisy place i cant even hear the person calling. And another friend who bought the phone confirmed the same. angry
The phone screen resolution is poor angry
The camera is poor angry
The loud speaker sound quality is bad. angry
Sometimes when you place the phone to ear the screen still stays active instead of going blank angry
No light indicator for missed calls or messages. angry
No 4G angry
Its too slippery angry

I could list over 10 things but i swill stop here before people start bashing me that i wan spoil market for them.
Honestly if they cant make quality phones or have to compromise quality for price make them stop work. No wonder you dont find people in UK or US use Tecno.

Quality is below standard abeg....

Bought it last month and due to what i listed above i didn't even bother to put glass screen protector or pouch.

Screen don break, thank God grin grin grin
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Dalastically: 1:59pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin

Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Marvel1206: 2:28pm On May 18, 2017
Next time you research well about the phone you wanna buy before buying
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by javijabor1(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2017
Whizpete:

Yinmu... Na so una dey always talk... undecided

Imagine someone downgrading from S7 edge to L9 just because of battery when power bank full market..

Oga say another lie abeg, this one no work!

Its possible Oga...

You sound like someone that cannot even afford Samsung undecided
No be everybody dey carry powerbank about tongue
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by javijabor1(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2017
Whizpete:

Lol bro... I can't afford Samsung it's too cheap... tongue

Call me when Vertu is involved... grin grin grin

But bro, from what OP just lamented above, it's also safe to say that the L9 is just a power bank with screen na... grin grin

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Milo30(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2017
Whizpete:

Lol bro... I can't afford Samsung it's too cheap... tongue

Call me when Vertu is involved... grin grin grin

But bro, from what OP just lamented above, it's also safe to say that the L9 is just a power bank with screen na... grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Alfred234(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2017
You no cbeck all this things before u buy the phone? No come here dey disturb us abeg
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 18, 2017
I wonder how people derive joy in using tecno phones, something wey dey like snail, very slow rubbish.
Meanwhile OP @emma1983 did you say s7 edge battery is weak? I plan on getting it soon.
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by ddjay: 4:17pm On May 18, 2017
dia is no need to check about the quality of the phone before buying it,after all every1 keeps saying tecno is very good and bash/curse/abuse any1 dat they see is against tecno. FOR GOD SAKE HOW CAN A SUBSTANDARD DEVICE BE MADE AND SOLD TO PEOPLE WITHOUT REMORSE, EVEN RECALLING THE PRODUCT LIKE SAMSUNG DID WITH ITS EXPLODING BATTERY SOMETIMES AGO.AND PEOPLE NO FEAR GOD BY HYPING WITH LIES THAT THE PRODUCT IS GOOD, EXCELLENT, COOL. SEE ME SEF I SABI ABUSE 7NA HEAR BA,TRY ME SEE

1 Like

Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by henry007(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2017
Whizpete:

Yinmu... Na so una dey always talk... undecided

Imagine someone downgrading from S7 edge to L9 just because of battery when power bank full market..

Oga say another lie abeg, this one no work!

It sounds like he lost the S7 edge and no money to buy another one so L9 plus was a quick replacement. Anyway, half of his issues are because he placed it side by side with some other high end phone and didn't even google it before buying which leads everyone to believe that everything he's saying is just one big phony rant.
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by jmichlins(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2017
emma1983:
This Tecno L9 Plus no be better phone at all.
I just dey hear L9 L9 L9 since and i thought this might just be the phone ive been waiting for.
Please this is not a Tecno Bashing thread as this is my 1st Tecno phone so maybe its just the L9 that's not good enough.

So i decided to try out a cheap phone as I always considered both Tecno or Infinix to be because i was fed up with the weak battery life of Samsung and i didnt want to switch to Iphone. Been Using Samsung from S3 to S7 edge grin

The only thing good about the Tecno L9 Plus is the Battery Life.

The phone drops calls like kilode, one minute you are talking another minute the call ends. angry
The earpiece is not loud enough in a noisy place i cant even hear the person calling. And another friend who bought the phone confirmed the same. angry
The phone screen resolution is poor angry
The camera is poor angry
The loud speaker sound quality is bad. angry
Sometimes when you place the phone to ear the screen still stays active instead of going blank angry
No light indicator for missed calls or messages. angry
No 4G angry
Its too slippery angry

I could list over 10 things but i swill stop here before people start bashing me that i wan spoil market for them.
Honestly if they cant make quality phones or have to compromise quality for price make them stop work. No wonder you dont find people in UK or US use Tecno.

Quality is below standard abeg....

Bought it last month and due to what i listed above i didn't even bother to put glass screen protector or pouch.

Screen don break, thank God grin grin grin

Very much interested in the phone. Please help me get this phone
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Emagha(m): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
New software update out via OTA v393

(1) (Reply)

Gionee F100 Plus, 3gig RAM, 16gig ROM, 20k / Can't Use Glo Betting Agent Data Plan / NLC Reopens MTN Call Centre In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.