Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Please Any Good Technician That Can Replace A Tecno L8 Plus Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Any Good Technician That Can Replace A Tecno L8 Plus Screen (851 Views)

I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any Good Technician That Can Replace A Tecno L8 Plus Screen by edetcnn(m): 2:06pm On May 18, 2017
Hi house,
Please can anyone recommend a good technician that can replace my Tecno L8 Plus phone screen.
The touch screen functions very well and I still use it effectively but I don't like the cracked screen look.
Went to Calcare at Opebi but was put off by the long waiting and the appalling customer service.
Please anyone knows a good phone technician in computer village I can take the phone to and stay to collect it same day?
Any good technician can also contact me on 09024175465
Thanks.
Re: Please Any Good Technician That Can Replace A Tecno L8 Plus Screen by hebex12(m): 11:28pm On May 18, 2017
Could you bring it down to 3,Idowu lane ,copia plaza computer village ikeja or WhatsApp/Call 08140051211
Re: Please Any Good Technician That Can Replace A Tecno L8 Plus Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:35pm On May 19, 2017
edetcnn:
Hi house,
Please can anyone recommend a good technician that can replace my Tecno L8 Plus phone screen.
The touch screen functions very well and I still use it effectively but I don't like the cracked screen look.
Went to Calcare at Opebi but was put off by the long waiting and the appalling customer service.
Please anyone knows a good phone technician in computer village I can take the phone to and stay to collect it same day?
Any good technician can also contact me on 09024175465
Thanks.

Hello cheesy @edetcnn My apologies for the poor experience you had. Kindly bring your phone back to Carlcare Opebi centre for repairs. Fixing it outside will make the phone's warranty void. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]- Reserved repairs take a shorter period; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Send your phone number to our mailbox.
Re: Please Any Good Technician That Can Replace A Tecno L8 Plus Screen by Seylad2009(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello cheesy @edetcnn My apologies for the poor experience you had. Kindly bring your phone back to Carlcare Opebi centre for repairs. Fixing it outside will make the phone's warranty void. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]- Reserved repairs take a shorter period; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Send your phone number to our mailbox.

Please help!
My Camon CX-Air I bought exactly a week now is Restarting itself. I first noticed it on Saturday, it restart itself twice on Sunday, once yesterday Monday and I discovered it restart itself when I woke up this morning.

Also, files I downloaded most Especially images or videos doesn't stay on the phone for more than 5 minutes before it will automatically delete.
Re: Please Any Good Technician That Can Replace A Tecno L8 Plus Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:37pm On May 23, 2017
Seylad2009:

Please help!
My Camon CX-Air I bought exactly a week now is Restarting itself. I first noticed it on Saturday, it restart itself twice on Sunday, once yesterday Monday and I discovered it restart itself when I woke up this morning.

Also, files I downloaded most Especially images or videos doesn't stay on the phone for more than 5 minutes before it will automatically delete.
Hello @Seylad2009 Check for an update on the phone & run it. If the problem persists or your phone does not get the update - Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you ASAP for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Please Any Good Technician That Can Replace A Tecno L8 Plus Screen by Seylad2009(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Seylad2009 Check for an update on the phone & run it. If the problem persists or your phone does not get the update - Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you ASAP for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
I'm at Badagry
Re: Please Any Good Technician That Can Replace A Tecno L8 Plus Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:12pm On May 24, 2017
Seylad2009:
I'm at Badagry
See some addresses below @Seylad2009:
LAGOS – HQ
HOTLINE: 08138615848, 08090011413, 09098834535
ADDRESS: NO. 77, OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
LAGOS – IKEJA
HOTLINE: 09036003533
ADDRESS: DIGITAL SQUARE, 2ND FLOOR, NO. 20, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp And Symbian Phones:june 30th Dateline / A Mobile Phone App That Can Split Instrumental From Vocal / Help!!! Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.