Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus (6432 Views)

Tecno L9 plus Battery Is Rubbish / The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Behankey(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2017
Didn't you read the specifications listed on the phone's case before buying? And by the way, all things listed by you as why the L9 Plus is rubbish is flimsy. Only flaw the phone has is the lack of 4G.

1 Like

Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by scarycuteface(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2017
Behankey:
Didn't you read the specifications listed on the phone's case before buying? And by the way, all things listed by you as why the L9 Plus is rubbish is flimsy. Only flaw the phone has is the lack of 4G.
I don't get it. Although I don't use the phone but I have a couple of friends who do. Haven't heard any bad experience so far.
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by djmask(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Cunninlinguist Ordinarily the battery goes 3 days with minimal usage & 2 days with maximum usuage. Try not to use the phone while it's charging. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance, if you still think the battery draining is abnormal. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
I know where mine is, but I have been trying to reserve since, but the Carlcare app failed to give me verification code.
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:45am On May 24, 2017
djmask:
I know where mine is, but I have been trying to reserve since, but the Carlcare app failed to give me verification code.
Update the app; tap it open & click on About Phone - an update should be there. Make sure your network is strong & stable, then try again. @djmasks
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Keemie(f): 3:47pm On May 30, 2017
@calcaresophia is it true that there is an update for the Tecno L9 plus
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by TappGroupNG: 3:53pm On May 30, 2017
Phone wey I dey use
Na you be rubbish
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:22am On May 31, 2017
Keemie:
Yes @Keemie The Update's Build Number ends with V289. If yours is different, check your phone for the update. Otherwise, Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:24am On May 31, 2017
Keemie:
Yes @Keemie Hi. The Update's Build Number ends with V289. If yours is different, check your phone for the update. Otherwise, Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 31, 2017
djmask:
True, the phone is too slippery, again it gets hot while charging either on or off. It also get hot with little usage especially with 3g switched on. Apart from that, I haven't noticed any other fault. The proximity sensor is working well, also I have made a 45 mind call and it did not drop; without earpiece. Maybe your device fell. Sorry about that. But that's what we bargained for

Too slippery ke? Use the pouch now. Gets hot while charging? That's weird
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 31, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Yes @Keemie Hi. The Update's Build Number ends with V289. If yours is different, check your phone for the update. Otherwise, Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!

Really?! This is good news. How come there isn't pop up notification? Let me check my device asap
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 31, 2017
djmask:
True, the phone is too slippery, again it gets hot while charging either on or off. It also get hot with little usage especially with 3g switched on. Apart from that, I haven't noticed any other fault. The proximity sensor is working well, also I have made a 45 mind call and it did not drop; without earpiece. Maybe your device fell. Sorry about that. But that's what we bargained for

Getting hot while charging is unusual. Mine isn't like that. Maybe you visit a carlcare centre
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by djmask(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2017
Iamdemola:

Getting hot while charging is unusual. Mine isn't like that. Maybe you visit a carlcare centre
yes ó. It gets hot, a phone that's not up to a month (May 3) I noticed from the first day. It will be hot and I charge without pouch. Often time it's off o.
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Ennyholar: 7:24pm On May 31, 2017
You saw the specs that no 4G before you bought the device so that aspect is no complain.
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Ennyholar:
You saw the specs that no 4G before you bought the device so that aspect is no complain.

I wonder why people still talk of this aspect. How many areas 4G dey sef?

1 Like

Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2017
Ennyholar:

I just tire o. Imagine, there is no 4G network in my area, but when I get to the expressway, there is. Shey I go come go dey Sidon for expressway in the name of 4G?

2 Likes

Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2017
djmask:
yes ó. It gets hot, a phone that's not up to a month (May 3) I noticed from the first day. It will be hot and I charge without pouch. Often time it's off o.

Visit a carlcare centre asap. Mine isn't like that
Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

See mine. It means I have to visit carlcare but I can't register on the app to book appointment

Re: The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus by PianoWizard: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2017
unlike the infinix hot 4 series,,, you can't change font pn this phone and that's the only issue I have with it...
But i like the android 7, battery and six inch on it. Hate the poor interface

(1) (2) (Reply)

Needs to scan something? Here's a mouse. / Pls Help! My Android Phone Had Lost Its Touch Sensitivity / List Of Android Phones And Tablets With Stylus Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.