Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day - May 29, 2017 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day - May 29, 2017 (928 Views)

This 1,341-HP Electric On/Off-Road Miss R Supercar Is Quicker Than Tesla Roaster / Mercedes-benz Unimog Voted Best Off Road Vehicle 2017 / Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day - May 29, 2017 by XtremeWisdom: 3:04pm On May 18, 2017
Have you registered?

The first annual Range Rover Off road Competition is taking place this month on Democracy day from Eleko to Elegushi beach, May 29, 2017. This event is open to all owners of the prestigious brand. It gives us the opportunity to showcase the off road capability of the Range Rover on sand terrain.

All Range Rovers equipped with all terrain features are qualified for the event. Lot of prices to be won. Extended warranties , Comprehensive insurance packages from a reputable Insurance company for winners in the competition, beach party and family outing and interaction among owners of the brand. Please ensure you click the form, fill it and submit and you are automatically registered. This off road event is for owners of the Range Rover Brand from 2005 to 2017.

Maximum security guaranteed.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5vJx4dpnw-kC-1hHOntJYKp7TPgoiEqKUP8IujOpSUgVX0Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day - May 29, 2017 by ayindejimmy(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2017
I wish I have one
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day - May 29, 2017 by Aimwest(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2017
Gbese
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day - May 29, 2017 by bsideboii(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2017
For the moneybags I guess.I wouldn't risk my RR
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day - May 29, 2017 by sooperrescue(m): 5:58am On May 19, 2017
bsideboii:
For the moneybags I guess.I wouldn't risk my RR
The road from Eleko is a temporary road that motorists ply whenever there is traffic. At least people do park their cars in the car park of Alpha beach. That is how the terrain is on the race route. Try your off road capabilities of the brand and also enjoy the scenery of a seaside cool breeze. It is a 46 km journey, you can also bring your range rover to Elegushi beach for free diagnostics and professional advice. It is part of the ploy of separating the men from the boys.

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day - May 29, 2017 by Uchexxy(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2017
My dearly beloved brand......I wish u guys a successful event oo with the hope that mine would come while I'm still young and able to contest in such a competition.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day - May 29, 2017 by sooperrescue(m): 7:23pm On May 19, 2017
You are welcome as a spectator. The road is an access road and very motorable with occasional sandy terrain
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day - May 29, 2017 by XtremeWisdom: 4:39pm On May 28, 2017
Are you ready?

EVENT: 1st Off Road Range Rover Contest (46KM/28 MILES off Road Race)

DATE: Monday May 29, 2017

START TIME: 10am

ESTIMATED FINISH TIME: 3pm

STARTING POINT: Eleko Beach

FINISHING POINT: Elegusi Beach

1st Price: One Year Extended Warranty
2nd Price: Nine Months Extended Warranty
3rd Price: Six Months Extended Warranty
4th Price: Three Months Extended Warranty
Winners get various extended warranty subject to terms and conditions.

SIDE ATTRACTIONS

• Free diagnosis for every participants registered and spectators at the event.
• Special Range Rover services product –oil, filters etc
• Slight refreshment
• Music session
• Award of certificate

(1) (Reply)

Price Drop On Cars. Christmas Car Deal Offers By Dael Autos / MINI Unveils New Stripped Down Logo That Will Appear On Its Models From Mar 2018 / How To Maintain Your Newly Bought Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.