Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike (1412 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions Roads In Ikwere, Rivers State (Photos) / Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by Thisis2raw(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan commissions the new Nkpogu bridge built by the Nyesom Wike-led administration. Both sides of the Nkpogu bridge, and indeed the entire road, are now open to the public.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by Thisis2raw(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by Thisis2raw(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by blackpanda: 3:24pm On May 18, 2017
All hail the original mr clueless grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by Thisis2raw(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by oweniwe(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2017
Wike... Biko o

Come & teach okowa small lesson.

Why are those ppl wearing dark glasses sef?

Only GEJ 's face is clear among all d so called big men

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by VanNistelrooy24: 3:31pm On May 18, 2017
God bless the gentle GEJ.

God bless Nyesom Wike.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

God bless the Niger Delta.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by Anasko(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2017
I didnt see any bridge here

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by EmeeNaka: 3:42pm On May 18, 2017
Goodluck Jonathan is greater than Buhari, uthman Dan Fodio, Ahmadu Bello and Yoruba leaders dead or alive.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by laterthings: 3:49pm On May 18, 2017
op stop deceiving people this is Nkpogu road the project started by Amaechi and was at the completing stage. the underground drainage all done by Amaechi's administration. must he always call party to commission projects that is 80% done by another person
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by laterthings: 3:50pm On May 18, 2017
this guy is still basking on Rotimi Amaechi project grin
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by seunmsg(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2017
Anasko:
I didnt see any bridge here

I was about to make the same observation. OP, where the fvck is the bridge?
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2017
Wish he was able to do such for his people.

Meanwhile, where is d vegetable self?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by Baawaa(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2017
Thank God, stealing is now corruption,if not for that the money for the project would have be share among the thieves commissioning the project.
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by autotrader014(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2017
blackpanda:
All hail the original mr clueless grin

And were is your daura president that has clues? Ode..

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by darfay: 4:08pm On May 18, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
God bless the gentle GEJ.

God bless Nyesom Wike.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

God bless the Niger Delta.
God bless our thieves jare

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by TheTrueSeeker: 4:09pm On May 18, 2017
JUST DROVE PAST THAT BRIDGE...!!!

Nice Work

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by Pavarottii(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2017
Chai my house near this place ooo. And I didn't get to see my hero.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by yarimo(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2017
May God bless AMEACHI the Transport minister for laying solid foundation in rivers state when he was governor of the state.
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Commissions The New Nkpogu Bridge Built By Nyesom Wike by Hypocritical20: 5:30pm On May 18, 2017
laterthings:
op stop deceiving people this is Nkpogu road the project started by Amaechi and was at the completing stage. the underground drainage all done by Amaechi's administration. must he always call party to commission projects that is 80% done by another person

I wonder why people lie like this, Amaechi started this project together with Nkpogu road, the bridge was 85% completed before Amaechi handed over, although the Nkpogu road was completed.

The OP is a professional liar, as far as I'm concerned, wine has not initiated any new project except commissioning Amaechi projects.

Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now Live! / Pictures of President Buhari And APC Governors Having Lunch Today in London / Jonathan, Have You Heard What Buhari Asked The World Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.