Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Obj Vs Atiku. What Happened To Integrity? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obj Vs Atiku. What Happened To Integrity? (939 Views)

Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obj Vs Atiku. What Happened To Integrity? by jejelolatu(f): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2007
HAving watched the nigerian political scene in the past months i can't help but wonder what happened to integrity .it seems the average politician lacks INTEGRITY.TAKE THE AC vs PDP or OBJ VS ATIKU brohaha.plllllllllsssssssssssssss someone tell me why can't atiku gracefully resign.if he claims the OBJ GOVT IS BAD why is he still part of it
Re: Obj Vs Atiku. What Happened To Integrity? by jayselams(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2007
I am really tired and bored just when I was getting ready to send my cv to the senate this guy Atiku just decided to stay with the mess he said he don't want please tell him to resign and give other Nigerians the chance to go up the political ladder and men OBJ is a real military strategist his is blocking all of Atiku's aides and going after them, to Atiku dine with the devil with a , u know the rest. tongue

(1) (Reply)

TB JOSHUA DONATES TRANSFORMERS TO NEIGHBOURING COMMUNITY / This Lagos! 10-year-olds Smoke Hemp In Ajegunle / advice on e passport biodata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.