Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Help A Dieing Mother - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Help A Dieing Mother (2327 Views)

Help A Muslim Brother Whose Left Hip Is Almost Dead. / Help A Sister. / Help A Brother With A Job In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Demmzy15(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2017
carinmom:
May Allah SWT ease her pains and grant her shifa
Aameen! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 6:49pm On May 21, 2017
Tnx so much for your patience, may Almighty Allah reward you abundantly. ...The first pix was taken last year before her sickness,while the second pix was taken recently. ....pls I implore you all not to overlook this no matter how small the money might be,you av also contributed to the well being of a living person.....pls I beg help in one way or the other even if not with money, your prayers will go a long way....May you not be tide down with sickness In Sha Allah(Ameen)...
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 10:14pm On May 21, 2017
pls I implore you all to assist, she is going through a lot of pains.....I might not sound convincing enough bt I solemnly believe if its a scam may I be rewarded abundantly and if its nt may the works of my hand pray for me pls assist for the sake of Allah if not hers.....And you can also help in broadcasting this....Tnx
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 6:56am On May 22, 2017
You must've been wondering why I haven't said anything since yesterday...... I didn't want to say anything so it will not look as if I have so much problem people have to deal with, on a second thought it might look as if I'm not serious if I don't say anything....

Sister, I did not ask for her picture and I haven't said I don't believe you, could you pls remove it? Plus I can't be posting pictures on my fb page.....

Didn't you see the admission card?
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 9:10am On May 22, 2017
As per the hospital card I was told they made use of the family card.......thats y av not posted the card..as per the pic I dnt tink dere is anything wrong wit it any individual with a human heart will surely feel for her.......pls I beg just help in anyway you tink you can....Am begging...
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Demmzy15(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2017
Adefiery05:
As per the hospital card I was told they made use of the family card.......thats y av not posted the card..as per the pic I dnt tink dere is anything wrong wit it any individual with a human heart will surely feel for her.......pls I beg just help in anyway you tink you can....Am begging...
Sister, wallahi we're willing to help, in fact not too long brothers and sisters here were able to raise the required amount. According to what I heard people were still sending, so it'll be advisable if you just show the hospital card so that it can be confirmed.

Tell the nurses in the hospital to give you the family card so that you can take a picture. Explain to them some friends are willing to help with the amount, they'll allow you. You posting pictures won't solve any problem, because we can confirm if this is true or scam!

Please for the sake of Allaah, do as your told. May Allaah protect her and give her full recovery!
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 4:30pm On May 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
Sister, wallahi we're willing to help, in fact not too long brothers and sisters here were able to raise the required amount. According to what I heard people were still sending, so it'll be advisable if you just show the hospital card so that it can be confirmed.

Tell the nurses in the hospital to give you the family card so that you can take a picture. Explain to them some friends are willing to help with the amount, they'll allow you. You posting pictures won't solve any problem, because we can confirm if this is true or scam!

Please for the sake of Allaah, do as your told. May Allaah protect her and give her full recovery!
Tnx so much for your response.....Will see how quick I can get the hospital card......

1 Like

Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Demmzy15(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2017
Adefiery05:

Tnx so much for your response.....Will see how quick I can get the hospital card......
Please be haste, as this will 'ginger' people to help ASAP!
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 9:54am On May 24, 2017
Asalam alaekum......Went to the hospital yesterday for the card but I was told patients are not allowed to be in possession of the card but the matron directed me to the doctor......After explaining what I want to use it for, he told me hospital card won't guarantee anything dat instead of hospital card I was meant to ask for a medical report since she has been treated there before.....The pix of the medical report Is attached to this.....tnx so much....

Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Mofpearl: 10:27am On May 24, 2017

That is the only report the doctor gave?

May Allah have mercy on her and ease her pain. Ameen.
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 10:38am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Mofpearl post=56825179].......
That is the only report the doctor gave?
May Allah have mercy on her and ease her pain. Ameen.
[/quote yea.....Ameen
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Mofpearl: 10:40am On May 24, 2017
Sister,

How is her condition today?

Can you tell us more about her diagnosis?

What exactly is wrong with her?

How are the doctors intending to treat it?

How much do yo need in total?

Was the medical report from the same hospital she was diagonised and is currently being treated?
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 11:14am On May 24, 2017
Mofpearl:
Sister,

How is her condition today?

Can you tell us more about her diagnosis?

What exactly is wrong with her?

How are the doctors intending to treat it?

How much do yo need in total?

Was the medical report from the same hospital she was diagonised and is currently being treated?
her condition is getting worse
We were later refered to general hospital for further examination an x-ray was conducted dat was when we were told that her heart is located at the right part nd not left.....but we where told dat it can be managed....
As for total I dnt no it was only the 100k we were told to bring as deposit so as to commence treatment I no about for now....
yes......but she is currently at home cos we have been referred to general hospital but the money for initial deposit is not ready....her husband those not have any money with him again.....that was why I decided to bring it here incase anyone could be of help
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Mofpearl: 11:23am On May 24, 2017
Adefiery05:

her condition is getting worse
We were later refered to general hospital for further examination an x-ray was conducted dat was when we were told that her heart is located at the right part nd not left.....but we where told dat it can be managed....
As for total I dnt no it was only the 100k we were told to bring as deposit so as to commence treatment I no about for now....
yes......but she is currently at home cos we have been referred to general hospital but the money for initial deposit is not ready....her husband those not have any money with him again.....that was why I decided to bring it here incase anyone could be of help

Did they talk more about the treatment? What they intended to do- maybe type of medication or anything.

What about her inability to walk? Did the doctor mention the cause of that?

Did the doctor also talk about the cause of her back pain?
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 11:37am On May 24, 2017
Mofpearl:

Did they talk more about the treatment? What they intended to do- maybe type of medication or anything.

What about her inability to walk? Did the doctor mention the cause of that?

Did the doctor also talk about the cause of her back pain?
I dnt no anything about what the doctor said more than that......I tink they only told my dad and my uncle about the remaining part.....the part I stated is only the one I no about......tnx

1 Like

Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Mofpearl: 11:44am On May 24, 2017
Adefiery05:

I dnt no anything about what the doctor said more than that......I tink they only told my dad and my uncle about the remaining part.....the part I stated is only the one I no about......tnx

Okay then.

May Allah make it easy for her.
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 12:34pm On May 24, 2017
Mofpearl:

Okay then.
May Allah make it easy for her.
ameen ya Allah.....jazakallahu khairan.....
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 7:39am On May 25, 2017
Adefiery05:

ameen ya Allah.....jazakallahu khairan.....

Sorry I came late, was really busy yesterday....

So how is she today?

I've already prepared the write up, but I will need to add a number people(brothers) can call, precisely the husband's, to ask about the situation...

And yours for sisters that would like to call...

You can send it to my mail address....

Can we get that?

Also, hope you've checked the account number properly before posting and you are sure there is no mistake?
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 9:58am On May 25, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Sorry I came late, was really busy yesterday....

So how is she today?

I've already prepared the write up, but I will need to add a number people(brothers) can call, precisely the husband's, to ask about the situation...

And yours for sisters that would like to call...

You can send it to my mail address....

Can we get that?

Also, hope you've checked the account number properly before posting and you are sure there is no mistake?
Jazakallahu khairan. .....tnx so much I really appreciate. .....May Almighty Allah reward you all.....I will do dat ASAP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 5:31am On May 26, 2017
Adefiery05:

Jazakallahu khairan. .....tnx so much I really appreciate. .....May Almighty Allah reward you all.....I will do dat ASAP...

OK, seen......I've posted the raise funding on my page.....will also post it here insha Allaah....
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 5:50am On May 26, 2017
Adefiery05:

I will like to mention, if its Allaah wish the money gets complete then I'll implore you to fear Allaah, fear Allaah, fear Allaah and let us know so we can tell people to stop sending money, hope you understand?

1 Like

Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 9:47am On May 26, 2017
In Sha Allah I will let u no..... Tnx so much
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 1:43pm On May 28, 2017
Asalam alaekum. .....I really appreciate ur concern and assistance. .....jst received an alert of #3000 few mins ago......jazakumullahi khairan.........
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 6:04pm On May 28, 2017
May Almighty Allah bless nd reward d donors.....tnx so much....we really appreciate
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 6:41pm On May 28, 2017
jst received another alert. ......tnx so much......I really appreciate those dat shared this post and d donors....tnx so much sir abdelkabir nd mofpearl
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 28, 2017
Adefiery05:
jst received another alert. ......tnx so much......I really appreciate those dat shared this post and d donors....tnx so much sir abdelkabir nd mofpearl

Alhamdulillaah, let's hope it gets complete in time
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 9:06pm On May 28, 2017
aiit....sir demzy and others I sight u also.....ynx so muvh...jazakumullahi khairan
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Demmzy15(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2017
Insha'Allaahu sister, it'll be complete and she'll get well!
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Fundamentalist: 2:19pm On May 29, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Salaam alaykum, may Allaah ease her suffering.....

Just want to call your attention to a very serious issue, it's shirk to swear with anything that is not the name of Allaah, the prophet literally told us to swear with Allaah's name or hold it....

What did he swear with, he said the creator of all things which is Allah? Is there something I'm missing ?
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Mofpearl: 2:20pm On May 29, 2017
Fundamentalist:

What did he swear with, he said the creator of all things which is Allah? Is there something I'm missing ?

The Op modified the post afterwards.
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Mofpearl: 2:20pm On May 29, 2017
Adefiery05:
aiit....sir demzy and others I sight u also.....ynx so muvh...jazakumullahi khairan

Salam alaykum sis

How is she doing?
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 29, 2017
Fundamentalist:

She changed it.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Fundamentals Of The Sunnah. / Fatwas - I'tikaf Special / Linguistic Based Tafseer Of Surah Baqarah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.