Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Help A Dieing Mother - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Help A Dieing Mother (2334 Views)

Help A Muslim Brother Whose Left Hip Is Almost Dead. / Help A Sister. / Help A Brother With A Job In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 6:02pm On May 18, 2017
Asalam alaekum waramotullahi wabarakatu......I greet all my fellow brothers and sisters.......pls a dieing mother really needs your help.....she is a mother of four.Actually she has bin on sick bed for the past 1year and we have really tried our best but her relatives(mother side) took her away from us early this year because of the reason best know to them.
she was brought back to us last month and believe me she is worst and always cryin of Pain...The money we'av spent on her is really huge...but since her sickness is now worst we need to take her back to the hospital since her family has neglected her and her husband is not financial buoyant.....pls we really need your help for the initial deposit, wnt name amount but pls anyone who knows he has the ability to assist should pls do.....I swear with the creator of the whole universe (ALLAH)that this is not a scam......if this is just an act Almighty Allah should withdraw everything that makes me happy from me.....May Allah reward you abundantly as you help, pls if you are ready to render you assitance am here waitin patiently. .... NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL.....
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 18, 2017
Salaam alaykum, may Allaah ease her suffering.....

Just want to call your attention to a very serious issue, it's shirk to swear with anything that is not the name of Allaah, the prophet literally told us to swear with Allaah's name or hold it....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 18, 2017
And also I'll suggest you put up the account details and a number that can be called....... A silent reader who might not want to be known might help....
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 6:32pm On May 18, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Salaam alaykum, may Allaah ease her suffering.....

Just want to call your attention to a very serious issue, it's shirk to swear with anything that is not the name of Allaah, the prophet literally told us to swear with Allaah's name or hold it....
jazakillahu khairan. ....I actually know its wrong but I was confused dats all....cos pple might think its a scam...tnx so much
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 6:34pm On May 18, 2017
ACCT NO:6017804589 ACCT NAME:OYENIYI MARIAM BANK:KEYSTONE BANK
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 6:35pm On May 18, 2017
ACCT NO:6017804589 ACCT NAME:OYENIYI MARIAM BANK:KEYSTONE BANK PHONE NO:07034974058
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by tintingz(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2017
The MODs should please push this to front page. cry
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 18, 2017
Also, the amount needed for initial deposit should be stated so we know how much we talking about here....

BTW

How can we verify the authenticity of this issue?

*no offence intended*
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 10:38pm On May 18, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Also, the amount needed for initial deposit should be stated so we know how much we talking about here....

BTW

How can we verify the authenticity of this issue?

*no offence intended*
the initial deposit is 100k......I dnt no how to explain my sef better than this....but u are free and opportuned to ask any question...tnx
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 5:20am On May 19, 2017
Adefiery05:

the initial deposit is 100k

May Allaah make it easy....

.....I dnt no how to explain my sef better than this....but u are free and opportuned to ask any question...tnx

Firstly how are you related to the person in question and secondly what's the person's name?
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 7:21am On May 19, 2017
She is my uncle's wife Her name is oyeniyi sherifat
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 7:27am On May 19, 2017
May Allaah make it easy....Ameen ya Allah
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 7:38am On May 19, 2017
Adefiery05:
She is my uncle's wife
Her name is oyeniyi sherifat

Has she been admitted into the hospital already?

*after this, will be two more questions and that's it*
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 7:40am On May 19, 2017
Note that I'm asking all these so I can help broadcast and I wouldn't want an ugly case where I will be seen as a scam...
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by FriendNG: 7:47am On May 19, 2017
Please edit your post. Rather swear with the creator of the day you're born and the creator of the day you shall die.
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 8:02am On May 19, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Has she been admitted into the hospital already?

*after this, will be one two more questions and that's it*
she has been to the hospital be4 nw.....bt we were later referred to teaching hospital oke-oyi and the people taking care of her have really spent....thats why we need support....tnx
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 8:08am On May 19, 2017
Adefiery05:

she has been to the hospital be4 nw.....bt we were later referred to teaching hospital oke-oyi and the people taking care of her have really spent....thats why we need support....tnx

What exactly is the name of this teaching hospital?
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by carinmom(f): 8:08am On May 19, 2017
May Allah SWT ease her pains and grant her shifa
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 8:25am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=AbdelKabir post=56664729]

What exactly is the name of this teaching hospital?[/quote
its a general hospital...dats the name its called teaching hospital. ...its at oko-oyi here in ilorin
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 8:26am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=carinmom post=56664731]May Allah SWT ease her pains and grant her shifa[/quote
Ameen ya Allah...tnx

1 Like

Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 8:32am On May 19, 2017
Adefiery05:

Unilorin teaching Hospital at oke oyi?

Good, BTW I also live in Ilorin....

So the last thing I'll ask from you is a picture of her admission card showing the name and the hospital's name....
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 8:43am On May 19, 2017
getting the admission care will be alittle difficult because am nt with her presently just trying to get money for her treatment. ....bt if you don't mind...I can give u her number. ..so you can confirm this is not a scam......I won't lie about something like this just to get money...tnx
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 8:53am On May 19, 2017
Calling somebody isn't something that can give the people I want to broadcast to rest of mind....

Rather the card including her name and hospital's name is....

Where are you now?
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 9:06am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=AbdelKabir post=56666103]Calling somebody isn't something that can give the people I want to broadcast to rest of mind....

Rather the card including her name and hospital's name is....

Where are you now? [/quote
it seems u getting smtin wrong.....I neva sed she is admiitted already.....I sed we need the deposit the doctor asked of us......she was referred to oke-oyi bt av nt been admitted......with or without the admission card you want to show pple...I strongly believe that with my sincerity nd Allah's blessing we going to get the assistance, thats if our helpers are here....tnx so much
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 9:36am On May 19, 2017
getting the admission care will be alittle difficult because am nt with her presently just trying to get money for her treatment.

What admission card were you talking about here that is "a little bit difficult"

*understand me here, if I broadcast this, my name is at stake, so I have to be very sure*

*this is not the first time I've helped in broadcasting which we later got the target amount, all I need is certainty*

2 Likes

Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 9:44am On May 19, 2017
What admission card were you talking about here that is "a little bit difficult" I tot the first hospital she went for diagnosis
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 9:46am On May 19, 2017
Adefiery05:

What admission card were you talking about here
that is "a little bit difficult"
I tot the first hospital she went for diagnosis

What's the name of that one?
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 4:02pm On May 19, 2017
AbdelKabir:

What's the name of that one?
Asadam hospital.....it was after the test and xray we were advised to take her to general hospital......be4 she was taken away....
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 19, 2017
Adefiery05:

Asadam hospital.....it was after the test and xray we were advised to take her to general hospital......be4 she was taken away....

Alright.....sorry for my "stressy" questions....

Can we get the picture of the hospital's card? That of Asadam......
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 5:41pm On May 19, 2017
Aiit....I will see If I can get it today...tnx
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 19, 2017
Will be waiting......
Re: Help A Dieing Mother by Adefiery05(f): 7:12pm On May 19, 2017
Tnx so much sir...am going to get the card 2mao....In sha Allah by 2mao u gonna get the pix....I reali appreciate ur response.....jazakallahu khairan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Alone We Worship And You Alone We Ask For Help / A Case Study Of A Christian Who Converts To Islam / Photo: Allah’s Name In Arabic Form Allegedly Appears On A Mystery Tree In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.