Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics (34009 Views)

'1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Kano: 720 New Cutlasses Recovered From Thugs Ahead Of Governorship Election / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 18, 2017
Nigeria is a zoo indeed. How could the stupid police association released those attempted murderers I will rather give my breakfast to a pig than police officers.

Sorry victims.
You were born into a country where governments are fools and animals.

They better go back and rearrest those killers that bribed them.

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Momoh7(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2017
make God punish all my enemies
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Kaetoh: 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
Evil reigns supreme in Nigeria . The government must invest huge in local security, this will go a long way to curb the incessant violence ravaging the land .
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by wellmax(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2017
Now this is not by Fulani herdsmen.
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by opeyemihendrix: 10:38pm On May 18, 2017
But seriously... I'm really tired of this Zoo called Nigeria... Sad news everywhere
Baba God...ur attention is seriously needed ooo
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by omoadeleye(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2017
If the kid wise, make him later go kill those men sad kill them all kid
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:50pm On May 18, 2017
May the holy thunder nd lightening strike and disfigured both the attempted murderers and any police man that supported the release of those goats.
Nigerians are growing more devilish horns by the day.
May that same land open up and swallow the man behind this attract. Ekwensu madu
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:46pm On May 18, 2017
Had the victims perished and none of them survived to tell the tale I am sure some e-rats here would have twisted the thing and claimed the attack was by Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by ChukaLupin(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2017
gypsey:
the poor 15 years old looks petrified, what the hell is a 15 years old doing in the fuvking farm? he needs to be a school!

and i need to BE A HOSPITAL!
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:47am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Who has had sex with a Fulani woman before?

I want to try it.
What is this one saying?
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by nextprince: 2:06am On May 19, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Had the victims perished and none of them survived to tell the tale I am sure some e-rats here would have twisted the thing and claimed the attack was by Fulani herdsmen.

Which twist? They will not twist anything. They will simply announce it that fulani herdsmen did this bla bla bla. Of all the reports of fulani herdsmen activities, can they come up with reasonable proofs that Fulanis were actually the perpetrators? The truth is that, they may continue to accuse fulani herdsmen but it wouldn't stop anything. If they like, let them sweep themselves out of earth surface because fulani herdsmen are there to accuse, their biz.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Kaybaba5(m): 5:15am On May 19, 2017
This life is a risk
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by dejavumart3d: 6:27am On May 19, 2017
Delta state very stupid state with clueless governor dat bribed hiz way into dat sit*even as fulani iz killing deir brodaz nd sistaz dey cnt come together nd fling does pple out of d state**militantz bomb everywere nd pollute the water dey re consuming only to enrich someonez pocket**inshort all niger deltanz no get sense starting frm deir leader Jonathan *mtchewww
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by princeemmma(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2017
who did this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Nobody: 10:14am On May 19, 2017
Tenim47:

their puna deep pass river benue . experienced sad
grin
Tenim47:

their puna deep pass river benue . experienced sad
E be like diving for sea... But e dy sweet shall
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by alaskido(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:

I want to try it.

My guy just write down your will o. You get liver o. Out of all the women in the world na Fulani you want to straff abi? Kwantinue, oloju kokoro.
Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by selab: 12:21pm On May 19, 2017
no justice in ds nation, may God fight/help d helpless
police are not our friends they are the enemies of masses, God ll judge them...

1 Like

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 19, 2017
ChukaLupin:

and i need to BE A HOSPITAL!
thanks for highlighting my mistakes grin i meant he needs to be IN school
typing on a smart phone can be very problematic.

1 Like

Re: 6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics by anigeorge379(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:

I want to try it.

you won die....?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Kill One Gunman, Foil Attack On Anambra Police Station (graphic Photos) / Thugs Attack Lekki Community, One Dead, Several Shot (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Kills And Buries Inspector In Kwara Over N300,000(PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.