Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! (50218 Views)

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Nobody: 12:03am On May 19, 2017
slurryeye2:
cheesy

The way Lalasticlala is feeling now

It's now showing here
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by banmee(m): 12:03am On May 19, 2017
rheether:

I don't do long distance grin

Girrrl, you wowo meen. Nice pics. grin
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by BoosBae(f): 12:26am On May 19, 2017
Randy91:

she is an entity here wit a LUCRUBIOUS smetn
LUCRUBIOUS dey dictionary? Lol... Speak English for my understanding. Well, go and look for your bumbae oh.
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by AspDrone(m): 12:30am On May 19, 2017
Ogun 2017 Nysc members, batch A, stream 1.
If you are for team Ogun please join the thread below via the link... www.nairaland.com/3806926/2017-nysc-batch-members-ogun#3806926.1 Make we relate #TeamOgun #CyberRise
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Dare2Try(m): 1:59am On May 19, 2017
slurryeye2:
cheesy

The way Lalasticlala is feeling now

grin this meme don kill me with laugh
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by judgedredd22(m): 2:00am On May 19, 2017
rheether:

I don't do long distance grin

but you won't mind 'something long' in the distance though! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by AreaFada2: 2:02am On May 19, 2017
eddyline:
looks like a grasscutter, don't know what type of snake that is though

Thiat is Gaboon Viper (Bitis gabonica) right there.
I hope they did not kill it believing it was a non-venomous python.

A very DEADLY snake. Poisonous like mad. Not because the venom is so toxic but because it injects lots of venom when it bites.
For large grown ones one-thousand of the amount it can inject biting once is enough to kill a human being.

But is rather slow & less aggressive compared to other fellow African vipers like puff adder.
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Myself2(m): 2:08am On May 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Only you kill snake and Bushmeat together ..that's a new record for Nairaland wildlife hunters ..I am impressed can I have your autograph so I can show my grand children

Lala
This one wey snake and grasscutter involve, don't you think it should make front page two times grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by supereagle(m): 4:18am On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Nairalanders, please can snake crawl on a tiled /marbled floor?
It will be sluggish movement, you can easily kill it there.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by eddyline(m): 4:39am On May 19, 2017
AreaFada2:

A very DEADLY snake. Poisonous like mad. Not because the venom is so toxic but because it injects lots of venom when it bites.
For large grown ones one-thousand of the amount it can inject biting once is enough to kill a human being.

But is rather slow & less aggressive compared to other fellow African vipers like puff adder.
the name viper alone sends chills down my spine. I fear these snakes like mad. thanks for the info
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by topsam1(m): 5:33am On May 19, 2017
enimcnite:
Cc: lalasticlala you go like this kind of snake. grin

Spotted! Happy Birthday to you bro

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by SUNDICOS(m): 5:40am On May 19, 2017
Goldenheart:
grin

La-la right now
OBOY!!!
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by nkwuocha1: 5:47am On May 19, 2017
supereagle:

It will be sluggish movement, you can easily kill it there.
Thanks
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Donnyboy(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2017
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER... I Shot it with a phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQod%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by hyc76: 6:34am On May 19, 2017
experience a huge financial turn around this weekend....

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by jomoh: 7:18am On May 19, 2017
enimcnite:
yea...I hope someone helps with the name of the snake...very beautiful skin

It's a Viper one of the most poisnous snakes in the world and quite persive. Yoruba call it Oka.

I can't determine the variation of viper it is though.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by jomoh: 7:37am On May 19, 2017
AreaFada2:

Bros, either very toxic or not na viper we dey talk here o.

Yoruba will say "ibon la'pati ko la'pati talo le je ki wan do'ju e ko ohun"

meaning "whether a gun is loaded or not, nobody wants it pointed at him".
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Nobody: 8:20am On May 19, 2017
BoosBae:
LUCRUBIOUS dey dictionary? Lol... Speak English for my understanding. Well, go and look for your bumbae oh.

u cn always replace her because my instinct tells me,u possess more of those LUCRUBIOUS smetn
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by BoosBae(f): 9:16am On May 19, 2017
Randy91:

u cn always replace her because my instinct tells me,u possess more of those LUCRUBIOUS smetn
Your instincts be playing you 419. cry
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Nobody: 10:24am On May 19, 2017
BoosBae:
Your instincts be playing you 419. cry

LMAO.....
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by theDEVILisHERE: 10:27am On May 19, 2017
Gaboon viper
Humans are not supposed to be eating meat/flesh
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by goldlucas: 11:09am On May 19, 2017
Facebook page for sale with 5,000 likes. Contact 09075209309
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by itzdavinz: 11:59am On May 19, 2017
coolfood don show
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by enimcnite(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2017
topsam1:

Spotted! Happy Birthday to you bro
Thanks a lot...I appreciate it bro! wink
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Dicksonpal: 12:28pm On May 19, 2017
Op Na road aide bush meat seller ha,aboki re o
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Stallion84(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2017
enimcnite:
yea...I hope someone helps with the name of the snake...very beautiful skin

Congrats. You just survived an encounter with one of the most poisonous snakes around. Gabon Viper. Yoruba call it 'Mona Mona'. Docile but extremely poisonous.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:27pm On May 22, 2017
brownlolly:
Bushmeat and snake??

Na only u waka come?
Happy birthday dear!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.