Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Good People Of Nairaland, A Jambite In Need Of Your Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good People Of Nairaland, A Jambite In Need Of Your Advice (456 Views)

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite / Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good People Of Nairaland, A Jambite In Need Of Your Advice by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 18, 2017
hello everyone my name is Umar Aka superdoc. I'm an aspirant of ahmadu bello university and I applied for an admission to study medicine and surgery but unfortunately I just saw my utme score (234). so I'm now considering a change of course to geology but a friend of mine who was admitted last year to study medicine in the same university with a utme score of 240 advice me not to change it because the my state of origin is less competitive in Abu. so guys what's your take on this and let say I decide to change my course , is geology really marketable and paying well in Nigeria and what's the employment opportunity of geologist in naija . thank you all

Re: Good People Of Nairaland, A Jambite In Need Of Your Advice by Paulino029(m): 2:01am On May 21, 2017
Can you add me to ABU 2017/2018 Aspirant group 08177797827

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer In Ogun State College Of Health Technology Denies Impregnating His Fema / Latest Sap C_terp10_67 Exam - 100% Free Sap C_tadm51_74 Vce [2017] / RIP Laspotech Rector Obituary By Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.