Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video (24483 Views)

See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) / This Front Loader Garbage Truck Has An Exciting Way Of Carrying Waste Container / Volvo Unveils A Self-driving Electric Truck With No Passenger Compartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by idrisolaide(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2017
Ivanlxi:

Abeg! This your baby wan blow whistle ni ?
Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by menxer: 7:57am On May 19, 2017
"the time of men is coming to an end, behold the age of intelligent machines has come"
grin

1 Like

Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by kenny1795(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2017
It will increase unemployment
Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by agitator: 8:23am On May 19, 2017
Holyfield1:
Beautiful innovation, When will it get to Nigeria?

When will Nigeria also manufacture things others can crave for? Don't mention natural resources ohhhh wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by Olukat(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2017
donj211:
nice one it shows Technology is moving forward.

Old technology shocked shocked you mean!
When Portharcourt was the GARDEN CITY it was used everywhere.
Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by OlujobaSamuel: 9:09am On May 19, 2017
crazyABO:
Atleast dem no sabi mk car,jeep, or truck pass all ds ambulance wey dem dey use carry coffin wink so dey had to look for another means cool
you must have worked too long in a morgue, cementary or hospital to have this view about them. fyi, they are one of the most safety conscious vehicle maker in the world, their suv lost this year to a benz product at the annual motor show event. also, they have so many first in the motor world. think volvo, think safety.

1 Like

Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by Jaqenhghar: 9:14am On May 19, 2017
banmee:

Never. Nigerians have no need for it. They prefer to dump refuse in their gutters.

/Hahahahaha. abeg e nor bad reach like that. Maybe if they see the trucks they will be inspired to get rid of the trash properly.
.. but then knowing my people they will use the trucks to carry human beings
Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by Zizicardo(f): 9:29am On May 19, 2017
smiley
kibra4u:

Just say you Luv me............... grin
. cheesy
kibra4u:

Just say you Luv me............... grin
Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by lhawarl1(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Terminator:

Skynet loading...
abi I-Robot, who remember the movie?
Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by Nobody: 10:07am On May 19, 2017
lhawarl1:

abi I-Robot, who remember the movie?

Nah for you ooo...I don read the book series join and as usual prefer the book
Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by lhawarl1(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2017
unclezuma:

Nah for you ooo...I don read the book series join and as usual prefer the book
most movies about A.I i have watched portrays artificial intelligence as evil, why?
Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by Nobody: 11:18am On May 19, 2017
lhawarl1:

most movies about A.I i have watched portrays artificial intelligence as evil, why?

Because that'll be the final solution, the eradication of mankind to save the other species...
Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by Samabu07(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2017
luckyz4rea:
Improvement birthed by the spirit of excellence and focus from visionaries!

If the life of a man does not improve in any form, the man is as good as dead!
You just sounded like some one i have huge respect for, God bless you @Luckyz4rea

1 Like

Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by tck2000(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
z
Re: Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video by OliviaNell: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Every year, the volume of consumption increases, and with them the amount of waste increases. At present, the problem of pollution is not just a difficulty, it is already an environmental catastrophe of a global nature that needs to be urgently addressed. Fortunately, you are not left alone with the problem, junk removal Boca Raton will help you solve it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Carmaker's Parade Of 55 Self-driving Suvs Sets New Guinness Record / Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles / 7 Car Signs You Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.