Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles (24476 Views)

EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) / Lagos To Auction 108 Forfeited, Abandoned Vehicles / Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by naptu2: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

FRESH MARKET … Don’t Pass ONE WAY oooooo ….. ZERO TOLERANCE oo …. Fine Private, Public Vehicles full here oooo … It’s a serious matter … A lot of commercial vehicles (Danfo, Korope) are here.

Pls note: The Courts ordered this by Law.

#ObeyTrafficRules

@Gidi_Traffic

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1568538042775834624

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by naptu2: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Reactions.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by naptu2: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
More reactions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Hadone(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by nkemoma(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
I wan buy

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by seunlayi(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
It's their way but the govt need to be fair in deciding who is guilty or innocent. Most of the roads are with worn out signs(if any), the officials will see you going thru, rather than giving you caution, they will jump in their car and race after you to effect arrest..... Some will even lay ambush.....

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Pells: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
The ones Queen Lizzie kept before
Thank God they are releasing our properties one by one grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Enddy50ty(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lagos state government. Instead of Confiscating their vehicles and auctioning them off, why don't you fine them for breaking the law?

Some of these vehicles are the only source of livelihood to the owners.

Na one way dem follow, dem no kill person.

Besides there are no accurate road signs on the roads.

36 Likes

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Chijeep(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Part of Tinubu source of income... grin
KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by GboyegaD(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hopefully, the owners have been given fair hearing and reasonable fines in line with their offense they failed to meet up with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Enyimbamercedes: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wow!!!! Tinubu is working!!!
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by victorVIC1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
It's funny how traffic control and security officers flaunt traffic policies in Lagos without any consequences yet they are quick to instill penalty on unsuspicious road users if you make any slight mistake
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by tolumizzy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin FC
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by ecolime(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Campaign money don dey complete small small.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by aestake: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
GboyegaD:
Hopefully, the owners have been giving fair hearing and reasonable fines in line with their offense they failed to meet up with.
given fair hearing ki.... grin
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Xwizard: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Link to buy ??
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
seunlayi:
It's their way but the govt need to be fair in deciding who is guilty or innocent. Most of the roads are with worn out signs(if any), the officials will see you going thru, rather than giving you caution, they will jump in their car and race after you to effect arrest..... Some will even lay ambush.....

Exactly! I have been a victim of this bullshit.. Those Lastma peeps purposely watch me take the wrong lane cos if say na flashy Lexus I dey ride.. Omo naso I change am for them when dem wan toll my car, but we settle am las las sha

4 Likes

Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by mactoni91(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
With the high rates of Insecurity in Nigeria?

You want innocent people to buy vehicles you seized?

Make una no go buy wetin go make person come light you up for house.

Since the State Government's assets are more secured by them, they should deploy for official use across all sectors they control.
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by GboyegaD(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
aestake:

given fair hearing ki.... grin

Thanks. Na auto swipe error, I go correct am.
Re: Lagos To Auction Forfeited And Abandoned Vehicles by SGsport56(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Someone make I go try my luck o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video / Chinese Carmaker's Parade Of 55 Self-driving Suvs Sets New Guinness Record / 7 Car Signs You Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.