Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) (70697 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Kenerd: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
I was the one that noticed and asked self then she said it's for her brother who is an aspiring lawyer
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by TONY56: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kenerd:
I was the one that noticed and asked self then she said it's for her brother who is an aspiring lawyer

Oh yes. I remember on page 3 of this thread. But she initially wrote that she sat for her putme when she asked the question only to say later that she was asking the question in respect of her brother.

I may be wrong, but I don't believe her. Did you also notice that she stopped contributing since then but I see her among those viewing the thread even up till yrsterday
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Kenerd: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
whether true or not true, it's not our palaver. let's just forget her. If only she uploaded a snapshot of her kofa account with the score as we requested last year...
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Deckline(m): 4:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Lol... Admission is not the problem. Maybe she just doesn't like any other course like MBBS, if she has the same willing spirit like me,she should resit for Jamb and fight for what she wants. As for me,adieu to AAU for life.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Kenerd: 5:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Deckline:
Lol... Admission is not the problem. Maybe she just doesn't like any other course like MBBS, if she has the same willing spirit like me,she should resit for Jamb and fight for what she wants. As for me,adieu to AAU for life.
So which school will you be applying to next?
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by TONY56: 6:31am On Oct 14, 2017
Deckline:

Why are you losing hope so early?
I thought you said that you will complain to the kofa account administration? You never can tell, it may bear fruit. Give it a try and pray pls.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Cms38(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Kenerd:
my predictions came to fruition... when cms asked...lol
Lol
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Cms38(m): 7:00am On Oct 14, 2017
We are moving gradually..the thread too is moving..we are in page 12..hope to see you all in page 60 when we'll be receiving lectures cool
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Kenerd: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Cms38:
We are moving gradually..the thread too is moving..we are in page 12..hope to see you all in page 60 when we'll be receiving lectures cool
may I hear (page 60!!!)
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Cms38(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kenerd:
may I hear (page 60!!!)

Have faith bro wink
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by TONY56: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Cms38:

Have faith bro wink

Oh faith, I have put you in my pocket now in other to have you till we get to pg60 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Palaver: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kenerd:
whether true or not true, it's not our palaver. let's just forget her. If only she uploaded a snapshot of her kofa account with the score as we requested last year...
whose palaver is it?
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Cms38(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
TONY56:

Oh faith, I have put you in my pocket now in other to have you till we get to pg60 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol..abi
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Kenerd: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Palaver:
whose palaver is it?
grin grin grin.... lwkmd..... I don't know what to say lol

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by collinometricx: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Palaver:
whose palaver is it?

i am con.fused

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Kenerd: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
collinometricx:

i am con.fused
make you no go call another person
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by collinometricx: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kenerd:
make you no go call another person

Dats y I put dot
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by remi1444: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
TONY56:

Hmmmmmmmm. I remember that lizzdonal who claimed to have gotten the highest screening score but was doubted by many people. She said she was offered admission to read medicine but I was suprised to see her asking questions this year about this year's admission.

When she was spotted by someone who knew her on this thread, and reminded that she said she was offered admission last year, she cleverly said she was making enquiries in respect of her brother and since then, she stopped commenting nor asking questions BUT she probably does not know that I see her many times viewing the thread just as she did yesterday
She was admitted into MBBS though, i met her during their lectures in college, but i decided not to introduce myself probably because my illushi demon was fully fledged in my head....lolx
My intuition tells me the moniker is operated by their mom, her brother(son) is a law aspirant!
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by remi1444: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
Palaver:
whose palaver is it?
Ghen gennnnnnnnnnn...

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by remi1444: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
remi1444:
i would give in my 1cent though in achieving this aspiration, last year thread had over 60 pages reverse has been the case this year, i think there are lot of ghost readers following this thread....lolzzzzz
TONY56 your fluency in the usage of diction is topnotch, can i enroll for your tutorials in that aspect, am very serious about this!
tony56 the embolden....
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by TONY56: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
remi1444:
She was admitted into MBBS though, i met her during their lectures in college, but i decided not to introduce myself probably because my illushi demon was fully fledged in my head....lolx
My intuition tells me the moniker is operated by their mom, her brother(son) is a law aspirant!

That settles it
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by TONY56: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
remi1444:
tony56 the embolden....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. remi1444, you are just taunting me to talk but I have resolved to disappoint you by not responding because I think you are equally talented if not more.
Thanks anyway for the compliments
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by remi1444: 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
TONY56:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. remi1444, you are just taunting me to talk but I have resolved to disappoint you by not responding because I think you are equally talented if not more.
Thanks anyway for the compliments
am impressed by your witty reply ooo, Kenerd can attest to the fact that am just an "Ariwo ko" btw am a lover of wisdom and you are a wisdom personified!!!
So i ask you grant my boi boi request.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Kenerd: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
remi1444:
am impressed by your witty reply ooo, Kenerd can attest to the fact that am just an "Ariwo ko" btw am a lover of wisdom and you are a wisdom personified!!!
lol
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by TONY56: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
remi1444:

You can see that I am still asking AAU to grant my boi boi request to learn English Language so I am yet to attain that height.

If you can wait for 4yrs + 1yr NYSC I may then be qualified to grant that request. So sorry you hear?

I very much hope that we shall know our fate this very week. Hope you are having a fun-filled weekend?

Cheers!!!
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Deckline(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kenerd:
So which school will you be applying to next?
I believe in hope sha,but am not desperate. Its just a matter of time.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Deckline(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
TONY56:

Why are you losing hope so early?
I thought you said that you will complain to the kofa account administration? You never can tell, it may bear fruit. Give it a try and pray pls.
Thanks, I already did but i didn't see any mail or any reply but I have faith. Thanks for the concern. Nothing is impossible to God. I know it. God bless you
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Deckline(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
remi1444:
No offence but do you mean her mum knows how to post on nairaland? Just inquisitive though.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by TONY56: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Deckline:

Thanks, I already did but i didn't see any mail or any reply but I have faith. Thanks for the concern. Nothing is impossible to God. I know it. God bless you

I am happy to hear that BUT me think it's worth it if you can race down to Ekpoma to lodge the complain in person because of time.

Losing one year because of their mistake is not a small matter o. I am with you in prayers though I feel you go personally to kofa office.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by TONY56: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Deckline:

No offence but do you mean her mum knows how to post on nairaland? Just inquisitive though.

Though I believe she did the postings herself despite the fact that she is studying MBBS, are you saying it's not possible for her mum to know how to post on nairaland when even many very old people are on nairaland and the social media?
grin grin grin
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by remi1444: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Deckline:

ahaaa, ICT knows no age na, its just an assumption shaa, I believe she does.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Deckline(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
TONY56:

Though I believe she did the postings herself despite the fact that she is studying MBBS, are you saying it's not possible for her mum to know how to post on nairaland when even many very old people are on nairaland and the social media?
grin grin grin
Tony,e be like say you no well very well. No be me talk am o,

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply)

10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 / Photos Of University Of Ilorin / Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.