Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) (70422 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by remi1444: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
TONY56:

When you see "Proposed" scroll down and cliclick on "acept" and after a while the "proposed" would change to "Accepted"
That's how to go about it as long as you see "proposed" and that was how I did mine yesterday
done that last night, thanks for trying to instruct me...kudos, did you try checking your status on CAPs? the site has been integrated into our various profiles on jamb.org. did you notice?
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by remi1444: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Swittzz:
I heard another list will be out before the exams concludes being next week.... Or at d most after the week after the exam it will be out.... any other info about this?
very likely it might be out this week.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by TONY56: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
*_Admission / CAPS Updates as they roll in...​​_*

Following our recent publication which bothered on Ambrose Alli University Admission Updates and the Jamb newly introduced Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) wherein we tried to be as detailed as possible, some students complained of not being cleared with the explanations while some were.

After taking alot of questions from aspirants on the CAPS method of operation and regarding the next step to take, it became imperative to put up a more detailed update.

TeamUATRI received reports that Jamb within 24hrs had the status of all students in AAU who accepted set back to default (Reset) and went further to disable the aspirant profile page where the button to ACCEPT was.

*Aspirants should note that CAPS is the least of their problems right now as your institution (AAU) are solely incharge of your admission.*

Below are some frequently asked questions and detailed answers:

Question 1:
What is CAPS all about?

Answer:
*CAPS which stands for Central Admission Processing System is like a market place where students are showcased to different institutions for admission consideration using their O'Level result and Jamb score as a criteria.*

Question 2:
I have been offered Admission in AAU but Jamb portal / CAPS is displaying either _not admitted, Proposed or Recommended_ what do I do, do I accept ?

Answer :
*This is because as of now, Jamb haven't uploaded the first batch of admission list by AAU, when they do, there will be two links on the CAPS portal, one to ACCEPT and the other to DECLINE. The information about CAPS came to early, So if AAU have given you admission, note that you have nothing to worry about and CAPS should be the least of your problems now. Moreover you can't even accept again now till Jamb uploads first batch of AAU admission list.*

Question 3:
What am I expected to do at this point?

Answer
*For those that have been given admission, You are expected to be calm, Wait for the management to assign a student ID and password to you. Keep checking the AAU admission portal by clicking this :*
https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus

*Input your Jamb reg no, then enter your surname on the second box and submit... It will display a congratulatory message and if a student ID has been assigned, this message will follow _"A new student ID and Password has been assigned to you. You can now login with username (E10.....) And password (will be there)_ After which you can then login, check your COURSE and proceed to Clearance....*

Question 4:
What about we that already accepted on the CAPS portal.

Answer:
*You will need to accept when AAU sends Jamb their list because the one you accepted before didn't count... But for now you have nothing to worry about because AAU have given you admission. Moreover, Jamb has reset back the profiles of all AAU ASPIRANTS that ACCEPTED... And Like I said in the beginning of this update, CAPS should be the least of your problem right now, your focus should be AAU not CAPS which is only a market place.*

Note that the CAPS policy gives every aspirant who met the Jamb CUT off mark of 160 a chance to be requested for admission by three institutions they meet their cut off mark and when you accept an admission on the portal, your name is immediately taken off the market place. We will give you more insight when we get to this point.

*​Whatsapp:* *+2348068971457 or +2348072457278 for assistance and all enquiries*

Sir'Aliu reporting...
+2348068971457
*​#Share​*
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Cms38(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Deckline(m): 6:20am On Nov 06, 2017
YOU CAN NOW CHECK FOR YOUR ADMITTED COURSES. A NEW ID AND PASSWORD HAS BEEN ISSUED
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by TONY56: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2017
How sure are you?
Let's see screen shots if true
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Deckline(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Check AAU netsob... Course registration has started. I can't screen shot cause am not using android.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Deckline(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2017
TONY56:
How sure are you? Let's see screen shots if true
Am certain based on netsob news. There's no harm in checking. Hello?
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by TONY56: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2017
Deckline:

Am certain based on netsob news. There's no harm in checking. Hello?

I honestly thought the era of posting unverified news on this forum is over.

It's a false news pls and people should just not waste their data and precious time to check.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Deckline(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2017
TONY56:

I honestly thought the era of posting unverified news on this forum is over.

It's a false news pls and people should just not waste their data and precious time to check.

Waste data? How much data would you waste? I don't call it waste,its "Surety" am just trynna help bro. You've been admitted and i've not. Yet,i still check and pass across infos i got on a trusted net and still you accuse me of passing fake infos. Have you checked? Yes or No
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Kenerd: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
It's not out yet. Tony, he's just trying to help.... I also got news that 2nd list was out yesterday too, confirmed with those I know and it's not also true.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Deckline(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kenneth,where have you been Why was your line not reachable?
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by TONY56: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Deckline:

Waste data? How much data would you waste? I don't call it waste,its "Surety" am just trynna help bro. You've been admitted and i've not. Yet,i still check and pass across infos i got on a trusted net and still you accuse me of passing fake infos. Have you checked? Yes or No

Even if it's 10kobo, as long as the news is false, it's both wasted money and time.

I checked and confirmed that it was not true before posting here that it's false.

You have now seen that your "trusted net" should not be trusted.

When you posted it, I asked if you were sure of your source and you simply told me that there's no harm in checking". So if after checking and found out it was fake, you expect me to applaud you? I won't do that my dear.

If you had posted that "unconfirmed source say that you can now check for your admitted courses as a new I'D and password has been created" that would have been a different ball game. But you posted it authoritatively as if you were sure

I still wish you well and pray that you also get admitted by God's grace.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Deckline(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thanks sha...but am not desperate.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Kenerd: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2017
AAU has given password
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Kenerd: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2017
I have filled in my details.... after filling, download the form to see your course
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by TONY56: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2017
Kenerd:
AAU has given password

Oh yes.
We can now proceed
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by remi1444: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2017
legendKing i caught you, ghost mode person...lolx
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by remi1444: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2017
Kenerd MBBS ni abi? Mr dockay!!!! Tony56 hope to meet you during ELS classes?
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by LegendKing(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2017
remi1444:
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by LegendKing(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2017
remi1444:
Hi...... Hope you weren't sent by my village people sha?? Coz dix one you are monitoring!?? How's your admission processing going??
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by remi1444: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2017
LegendKing:
Hi...... Hope you weren't sent by my village people sha?? Coz dix one you are monitoring!?? How's your admission processing going??
lolz... nop, bro, your village pple cant access your profile. did you fill in AAU?
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Kenerd: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2017
remi1444:
Kenerd MBBS ni abi?
Mr dockay!!!!
Tony56 hope to meet you during ELS classes?
I have never been happier..... How about acceptance fee? grin
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by remi1444: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Kenerd:
I have never been happier..... How about acceptance fee? grin
dunno yet bro... suggest a photoshoot with "us" when we resume?.
how about that?

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Kenerd: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2017
remi1444:
dunno yet bro... suggest a photoshoot with "us" when we resume?.
how about that?
...Hmmmmmm IDK... let the time come first. I'll consider...lol
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by remi1444: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2017
Kenerd:
...Hmmmmmm IDK... let the time come first. I'll consider...lol
ok na...
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by LegendKing(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
remi1444:
lolz... nop, bro, your village pple cant access your profile. did you fill in AAU?
Naaah I'm a UI aspirant. Waiting for admission list sha.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by remi1444: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
LegendKing:
Naaah I'm a UI aspirant. Waiting for admission list sha.
awon oni iwey.
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Dezgate(m): 12:07am On Nov 09, 2017
*NOTICE TO NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES*

*I must say a big congratulations to you all that made it to the this phase of admission because over 14000 applied for AAU and you were among the first set of chosen ones*

*2ND BATCH OF SCREENING*
_Information reaching me that the next batch of screening will commence any moment from next week_.
_The delay for the screening is due to the ongoing 2nd semester examination which will come to an end on the 11th_

*ACCEPTANCE/SCHOOL FEE(OLD AND NEW STUDENTS)*

*Neither the old/new student will be able to pay any fee for now (Acceptance or school fee) until the portal is open and before such can happen school fee circular must be released so I advise you all to wait and keep your finger cross to avoid scammers*

*HOSTEL CLEARANCE*
_Hostel occupant are already vacating the hall of residence but an official bulletin will be released after exam by the student affair division instructing all student to vacate the hostel_

*All forms of hostel clearance will be done online*

*SCHOOL RESUMPTION FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION*

The Senate committee on time table and calendar will meet and publish an official bulletin in which we will work with for the session

I remain Thompson Jotham
WhatsApp +2348132759775
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Dezgate(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2017
So there's no news about the payment fees
Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by remi1444: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Dezgate:
So there's no news about the payment fees
not yet bro.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) by Deiok(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2017
Goodmorning everyone. Just comming in for the first time. Congrats to those that have be given admission. I wish those that are yet to be given goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom! / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.