Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) (32271 Views)

Mercy Eke Bags Mr Taxi Endorsement Deal (photos) / Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On May 19, 2017
davodyguy:

Guess you're still Young.

Bisola is a musician and featured in the first MTN project fame that Iyanya won in 2008
and ever since then she hasnt tried her voice on any hit song. baba, music isnt her calling. i still remember watching iyanya's first music video. its more of a thankful song. mike that won project fame few years ago, where is he now?
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by Thatyorubadude(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2017
prettyboi1989:
so whats bisola's talent? she sef wan dey sing?

Jamb Question.... Her talent is Playing Football,Going to Night Vigil,Kissing Guys that Married!!
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2017
she go suck tire
the men there now

Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 19, 2017
Thatyorubadude:

Jamb Question.... Her talent is Playing Football,Going to Night Vigil,Kissing Guys that Married!!
did i add ur name when i asked the question? why come here to display how childish u are? abeg swerve
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by davodyguy: 10:16am On May 19, 2017
prettyboi1989:

and ever since then she hasnt tried her voice on any hit song. baba, music isnt her calling. i still remember watching iyanya's first music video. its more of a thankful song. mike that won project fame few years ago, where is he now?

Bisola has also featured in top blockbuster movies in Nigeria.

Out of the 14 house mates, Bisola was and still remains the most known before and even after.

Efe known for winning not for doing anything memorable before the show
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2017
nwafresh:
She deserves an award
Lol, dis your picture
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2017
she go suck tire
the men there now

Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 19, 2017
davodyguy:

Bisola has also featured in top blockbuster movies in Nigeria.

Out of the 14 house mates, Bisola was and still remains the most known before and even after.

Efe known for winning not for doing anything memorable before the show
i knw she an actress but never known her to have any talent in music, so i wonder what she's going to sing for us
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2017
unclezuma:
Please who's mummy is the one on the left...
u people yaf killed odun adekola
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by 2shure: 10:25am On May 19, 2017
I just banked 3m niggis
I'm so paid
Shout out to all the mayes wey dey here
I hail una
Merrybet scammer on here
Watch out
Soon i go cage una

1 Like

Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by 2shure: 10:26am On May 19, 2017
Nairabet scammer on here
Watch out
Soon i go cage una
MrUgoooooo2343:
Change your winning status today!!!!
This is your opportunity
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On May 19, 2017
holluphemydavid:

u people yaf killed odun adekola

Nah true nah is she also a "musisians"?
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2017
all d best to Bisola
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2017
unclezuma:

Nah true nah is she also a "musisians"?
ha is he now she?i comment my reserve,she is a footballer oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by aBbiie25(f): 11:00am On May 19, 2017
I mean theres nothing this Bisola cannot do. SING, ACT..Whichever road she decides to take will definitely lead to more success.. Shes just a bundle of talent. kiss kiss
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2017
Saintsammurai:
well iyanya left his old label to join primary school kids in Marvin..
now people see him as upcoming artist..
one of the benefits of staying in a label with big artists is that your fellow label musician might write a song for you..

Tecno would had given his failed career a song..
who knows, whether he would had been the one to release songs like yawa by techno..
but instead he left.
is that tecno label?
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by RealHaute: 11:28am On May 19, 2017
ModusOperandi:
Ehen?

Who died and made you Greenseer, that you suddenly know who can/can't succeed?

Don't you watch most likely to succeed on Discovery Family? Smh!
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by carzola(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2017
I prefer bisola
As an actress than a musician..
She doesn't have what it takes
To knock Yemi alade, Tiwa savage,
Niniola, sheyi shay, Asa, Nneka out
Of their game..

1 Like

Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by davodyguy: 1:09pm On May 19, 2017
prettyboi1989:

i knw she an actress but never known her to have any talent in music, so i wonder what she's going to sing for us

Songs
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by pojophilius(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2017
make we con beg you ontop iyanya issue?primary school kids wey dy make adults happy when u dy dia dy help nobody with ur micheal owen analysis
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by micxwell(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2017
carzola:
I prefer bisola
As an actress than a musician..
She doesn't have what it takes
To knock Yemi alade, Tiwa savage,
Niniola, sheyi shay, Asa, Nneka out
Of their game..
pls just remove Asa and Nneka..... undecided
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by carzola(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2017
micxwell:
pls just remove Asa and Nneka..... undecided
do you know Asa and nneka are bigger artist outside this country?
Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by micxwell(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2017
carzola:
do you know Asa and nneka are bigger artist outside this country?
grin I was trying to say you shouldn't put em together with the likes of Seyi shay and Yemi.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) by WatchinginHD(m): 5:40pm On May 19, 2017
Thatyorubadude:

(In Falz Voice)
Infact... You can Actually Fry Akara..witch z Bean Cake!!
Ah...You Lack Etiqet!!
you can't even spell Etiquette!

Shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda / Juliet Ibrahm Flaunts Curves In Skin Tight Jeans And Crop Top / Zahra, Julius Agwu's Daughter Graduates From Primary School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.