Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra (2810 Views)

Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) / Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures / New Locations Saved From Erosion In Anambra (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by raker300: 6:31am On May 19, 2017
Obiano has taken the fight of erosion in anambra way too seriously and the results are amazing.

Pic: omogba onitsha; before, during, after

http://www./forum/new-locations-saved-erosion-anambra-pic

5 Likes

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by raker300: 6:33am On May 19, 2017
Heritage; before, after, during

3 Likes

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by raker300: 6:36am On May 19, 2017
More from onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by raker300: 6:38am On May 19, 2017
Final phase of this project is to green the area.

Pix below

4 Likes

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by Kingdollar28(m): 6:39am On May 19, 2017
thumbs up for akpkue dike nke agulu eri

6 Likes

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by nwaire: 6:43am On May 19, 2017
This is what civilization means..

2 Likes

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by missioner(m): 6:49am On May 19, 2017
Nice one from the Obianno... That's development worth media attentions, not hoe and wheelbarrows.

BTW
Today is my Birthday, please show me love.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by kechywillz(m): 6:55am On May 19, 2017
I wish most Nigerian Governors are like him, Nigeria would have been much better

2 Likes

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:58am On May 19, 2017
Anyone who says Obiano hasn't tried let them go and die. If all the Governors can do little little things maybe Nigeria won't be so bad after all.

5 Likes

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by Larwin(m): 7:07am On May 19, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by divinehand2003(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by Shawnnn01: 7:38am On May 19, 2017
[b][/b]
Boleyndynasty2:
Anyone who says Obiano hasn't tried let them go and die. If all the Governors can do little little things maybe Nigeria won't be so bad after all.
So now the little things he did is the reason why he as been making noise up n down ba ? Which Gov as not done little things in Nigeria ?

Note I do not have a thing against him but when is online goons come around n start screaming he's the next best thing after Kanu, crucify other eastern states n their governors with fake monikers you do not expect others to keep shut to all these mischiefs beside this Obiano is so ordinary I actually do not see what his noise is about but I do believe he as done enough to earn a second term but hey that's for Anambra to decide.
Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by Nobody: 7:46am On May 19, 2017
Shawnnn01:
[b][/b] So now the little things he did is the reason why he as been making noise up n down ba ? Which Gov as not done little things in Nigeria ?

Note I do not have a thing against him but when is online goons come around n start screaming he's the next best thing after Kanu, crucify other eastern states n their governors with fake monikers you do not expect others to keep shut to all these mischiefs beside this Obiano is so ordinary I actually do not see what his noise is about but I do believe he as done enough to earn a second term but hey that's for Anambra to decide.
well commented
Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by raker300: 8:04am On May 19, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
dont pay mind to all the nonsense noise against obiano. Election is around the corner in anambra and they want to blackmail him out of power like they used to

5 Likes

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by raker300: 8:28am On May 19, 2017
Lalasticlala

More developmental news
Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by FKO81(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2017
Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by ProWalker: 8:41am On May 19, 2017
Drunkard governor

Quote me with insult and see your life end untimely this weekend

1 Like

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by FKO81(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2017
ProWalker:
Drunkard governor

Quote me with insult and see your life end untimely this weekend

Your hopeless owamber governors indebted your generation and unborn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by Nobody: 8:46am On May 19, 2017
Obiano is slaying
Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by OkoNDOoBo: 8:49am On May 19, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
this is not obiano project ,it is actually nema initiated project by federal govt across all erosion prone areas in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by raker300: 8:56am On May 19, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
this is not obiano project ,it is actually nema initiated project by federal govt across all erosion prone areas in nigeria
if it's fg project show me where else they're doing same.
Anambra govt with nema are handling it.

Nema identifies and maps out the area, anambra govt builds it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by ProWalker: 9:04am On May 19, 2017
FKO81:

Your hopeless owamber governors indebted your generation and unborn

When your governors failed in their responsibilities to provide enabling mean to your people, the result is your people flooding SW like war torn refugees.
Go to any primary school and secondary in any part of SW, afte the indigenes, Na ibo people running away from home, they've turned themselves into pest in other part of Nigeria due to bad governance in igboland grin
Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by FKO81(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
Which rubbish fg conehead There's no federal present in Anambra since APC took over.

FG should refund Anambra all the money we spent in all fg projects

3 Likes

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by FKO81(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2017
ProWalker:

When your governors failed in their responsibilities to provide enabling mean to your people, the result is your people flooding SW like war torn refugees.
Go to any primary school and secondary in any part of SW, afte the indigenes, Na ibo people running away from home, they've turned themselves into pest in other part of Nigeria due to bad governance in igboland grin

We have lots of your people over here, funny they don't go to school, you see them hawking Agbo, harbal meds, bricklayers and other menial jobs, they look so dirty and very poor, they can't even afford to leave in decent houses we have here, they prefer to leave in uncompleted buildings or put up shanties grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by ProWalker: 9:24am On May 19, 2017
FKO81:

We have lots of your people over here, funny they don't go to school, you see them hawking Agbo, harbal meds, bricklayers and other menial jobs, they look so dirty and very poor, they can't even afford to leave in decent houses we have here, they prefer to leave in uncompleted buildings or put up shanties grin grin

Let me see them! Stop lying like an idiot grin
Yorubas you see there are mostly those transfer to the multinational in Aba or Pharma reps in onitsha or those working in telecommunications and banks.
You are a disgrace with your lies
Useless region grin
Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by Schematics: 9:49am On May 19, 2017
Good job @ OP.
Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by ProWalker: 9:52am On May 19, 2017
Schematics:
Good job @ OP.

Chino, why are deceiving yourself with all these your handles ?
Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by Alariwo2: 9:58am On May 19, 2017
Erosion should park well biko.. stop swallowing road, houses, vehicles etc grin

That zone might be susceptible to earthquake later.. naso japan and co. start
Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by FKO81(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2017
ProWalker:

Let me see them! Stop lying like an idiot grin
Yorubas you see there are mostly those transfer to the multinational in Aba or Pharma reps in onitsha or those working in telecommunications and banks.
You are a disgrace with your lies
Useless region grin
I just took these pics now grin your brothers selling herbal meds, lots of them hawking the whole streets with one battle of herbal remedies, women selling agbo, they are competing with abok.. Ki shoe shiners grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by FKO81(m): 10:07am On May 19, 2017
Alariwo2:
Erosion should park well biko.. stop swallowing road, houses, vehicles etc grin

That zone might be susceptible to earthquake later.. naso japan and co. start

list of states prone toe earthquake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by OkoNDOoBo: 10:07am On May 19, 2017
raker300:
if it's fg project show me where else they're doing same.
Anambra govt with nema are handling it.

Nema identifies and maps out the area, anambra govt builds it
lol ignorance indeed, grin

obiano has been drinking kai kai with anambra state ecological funds approved by fg since the inception of his administration.

mind u all erosion prone states collect elections ecological funds from federal government.

your question should be what has obiano do with all the ecological funds he has collected on behalf of anambra state gofmentgrin

1 Like

Re: Before, During And After Pictures Of Locations Saved From Erosion in anambra by FKO81(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
lol ignorance indeed, grin

obiano has been drinking kai kai with anambra state ecological funds approved by fg since the inception of his administration.

mind u all erosion prone states collect electiions ecological funds from federal government.

your question should be what has obiano do with all the ecological funds he has collected on behalf of anambra state gofmentgrin

Drinking kai kai without indebting our state, and paying salaries to workers, constructing massive projects across the state without borrowing or seeking for bailout funds, I guess you leaders deserves to test the kai kai to format their dull brains

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: Professor Ijeoma Decimates Professor Anglo. / The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family.. / Biafran Flag Spotted Inside The Stadium Where Nigeria Is Playing With Czech (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.