Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? (2343 Views)

Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS / Strange Occurrence Or Should I Forget About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2017
This thing don dey do me for some time now. When i sleep, sometimes i usually wake up before my body and i can see my surroundings but just can't move my body as if i'm paralyzed.

Yesternight was different, a lady was teaching me astral projection in my dream and it felt real. The vibrations, state of zen and ofcourse her voice was real to me. Though i failed in the astral projection but she encouraged me and immediately i woke up but could not raise my body until after some minutes. This things are strange, is my mind playing tricks on me or is this part of my spiritual evolution?

Serious advise is needed. Thank you.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:52am On May 19, 2017
ScepticalPhyrrho, what's up? why was your post removed.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by hopefulLandlord: 9:09am On May 19, 2017
sleep paralysis

its usually accompanied with Hallucinations

5 Likes

Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by nairaland94(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2017
I Think it's an angel that is pressing you down, maybe God wants to give you a message but you are always trying to wake up when He is almost about to speak.
Solution: When it hapens again just continue sleeping and you wil get the message from Him
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
sleep paralysis

Like what i thought but this yesternight/morning was different.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2017
nairaland94:
I Think it's an angel that is pressing you down, maybe God wants to give you a message but you are always trying to wake up when He is almost about to speak.
Solution: When it hapens again just continue sleeping and you wil get the message from Him
Have you experienced it? If yes, tell me what happened afterwards. Please what god are you talking about because i got no relationship with Yahweh.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by jonbellion(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2017
nairaland94:

1 Like

Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
This thing don dey do me for some time now. When i sleep, sometimes i usually wake up before my body and i can see my surroundings but just can't move my body as if i'm paralyzed.

Yesternight was different, a lady was teaching me astral projection in my dream and it felt real. The vibrations, state of zen and ofcourse her voice was real to me. Though i failed in the astral projection but she encouraged me and immediately i woke up but could not raise my body until after some minutes. This things are strange, is my mind playing tricks on me or is this part of my spiritual evolution?

Consult the experts. Oga Billyonaire, your attention is needed pls
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2017
onyenze123:

Consult the experts. Oga Billyonaire, your attention is needed pls
Yea. Thank you.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by OtemAtum: 9:58am On May 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
sleep paralysis

It's 100% well said. @OP Oloruntobi4382, are you once a Christian? Have you ever shouted JESUS in your dream to chase the supposed enemies away? Yes, all those things were also made for you by your brain, but the religious people call them spirituality. As your beliefs and your view of life changes, your experiences and dreams have to change with it. The lady teaching you astral projection in your dream is not real but a product of hallucination just as said by HopefulLandlord here. Read the story below for more:

DOCTUFOS: Aferk 3: 1-46

Chapter Three 1. Now when Salang sat still, he began to weep. For it was a great shock to him that all the time he had felt guilty for trivial matters, it was actually himself who caused it. 2. And all the time when he wept for his supposed iniquities, it was by his emotion he did so. 3. And Salang wondered until he had fallen asleep. And his emotion followed him into his dream immediately. 4. And Salang saw himself in his dream, saying, Zeusus come right now, for I want to ask you some questions. 5. And an image appeared before Salang like a shadow. And Salang said, if indeed you are real, tell me what I shall do tomorrow and next tomorrow. 6. And from the shadow came a voice, saying, you shall definitely go and kill Jerre with your own hands because he blasphemed against me. 7. And you shall flee the kingdom. And Salang said, indeed you are my lord Zeusus, for that is what I shall do tomorrow. And you have said exactly what is in my thought to do. 8. And Salang asked further, shall I do so, O Zeusus Krista? Is this not against your will? 9. And the image said, it is not wrong if you do so. Did Paneas the son of Aron not kill some homos for the sake of Yahweh? 10. And when the little children mocked Eliash, did he not send bears after them, to slaughter them all? 11. And Salang said to the image, but I thought that you have come to stop all forms of violence. How now do you support the things in the old covenant? 12. And the image said, did Petra not cut off the ear of one of those who came to take me by force? 13. Now go and do to Jerre what he deserved by blaspheming me. For you shall definitely do so to him and nothing can stop you from doing so. 14. Now when Salang awoke, he was surprised that the image whom he had supposed to be Zeusus Krista would suggest such evil to him. 15. And Salang went to tell Jerre what he had seen. And Jerre said, that image which you see is not Zeusus but the idea of him. 16. And it is called the Word. For by the Word you have read and have believed upon shall you live. And the conglomeration of all the scriptures which you have read is what has appeared to you as a single matrix, which is the image you saw. 17. And by meditating always on the scriptures did the image come. And whatever the words in the scriptures which you have read when you are conscious are the things you will hear from the mouth of the image in your dreams. 18. Now my servant, take these books which I have not shown you before, read them and you shall know more about the falsehood of this idea of a real Zeusus Krista coming to your dreams. 19. Now Salang read deeply into the books which he was given. And he thought deeply into his sleep. 20. And a dream came to him. For the image which he had supposed as Zeusus Krista appeared to him again and said, Salang, why have you not killed this Jerre for his continual blasphemy? 21. Why do you delay to do so to him? And Salang said, is it right to kill anyone? 22. And the image said, did I not say to you in the scriptures that I have not actually come to the world to bring peace, but rather, division and sword have I brought? 23. And Salang said, why do you speak only the things which I know already to me again? Can you not tell me some things which I do not know? 24. And the image said, I am an embodiment of the Holy Spirit and the son of god. And I have come to bring all things back to your remembrance as I have promised. 25. That is why I make you remember things which you must have forgotten. 26. Now O Salang, go now and kill Jerre, for so did Nephi and it became holiness to him before the father. 27. And so did Paneas also, who killed those who sacrificed strange fire to the father. 28. And Salang said, it is true. I shall go and kill him tomorrow morning. And his blood shall be upon his own head for blaspheming you. 29. And Salang awoke immediately and wondered, saying, how come the image of Zeusus in my dream spoke about Nephi for the first time ever? 30. For this Nephi was not known by me until this afternoon when I read the history books given to me by Jerre. 31. And Salang said, I know what I shall do. Therefore Salang went and sort after a history book about Murhamid. 32. And Salang readit deeply with great meditations upon its texts. And he slept while reading it. 33. And in his sleep, he saw the image again? And the image said, why did you not kill Jerre whom I have commanded you to kill? 34. And Salang said, who exactly are you, O great figure? Are you Murhamid? 35. And the image said, yes I am Murhamid. And Salang said, how then do you say to me before that you were Zeusus. 36. And the image said, did I deny that I am Zeusus? And Salang said, how can you be both Zeusus and Murhamid at the same time? 37. And the image said, I was reincarnated as Murhamid. 38. And Salang said, how come in the past dreams I had, I was told by a voice which I supposed was yours, that Murhamid was an antikrista? 39. And Salang awoke in confusion. And he said, surely the words of the books I read are the things which become the image I saw in my dream. 40. And my opinions about these books are the reply I hear from the image. For in the days when I believed Murhamid as a false prophet, I heard a voice saying that it was so. 41. And now when I changed my opinion about him because of the books I just read, the image supposed to be that of Krista have said to me that Murhamid is his reincarnation. 42. And Salang became very said when he had known that Jerre was right. 43. And Salang went to Jerre and took him to Chelang, saying, treat him with the herbs so that he would be cured. 44. And Jerre was cured of his sickness. But when he came to the house of Salang, he found that he had killed himself. 45. For Salang drove a knife into his own belly because he was overwhelmed with depression after he had known that all the things which he defended with his life for twenty years were nothing but falsehood and illusion. 46. And Jerre wept for him and buried him in the courtyard of the church. But Jerre did not cease from practising Krishtanite, because it was his religion.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
It's 100% well said. @OP Oloruntobi4382, you once a Christian? Have you ever shouted JESUS in your dream to chase the supposed enemies away? Yes, all those things were also made for you by your brain, but the religious people call them spirituality. As your beliefs and your view of life changes, your experiences and dreams have to change with it. Read the story below :
If you say so, don't you think your trance is an hallucination? but no point to argue. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by OtemAtum: 10:07am On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
If you say so, don't you think your trance is an hallucination? but no point to argue. Thanks for your contribution.
As you continue in your quest for the truth, Hallucinations and visions would sooner or later be differentiated to you. I know what are Hallucinations and what are real right now because of my spiritual growth. Have you checked the story I posted above? Observe the bolded there.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:25am On May 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
As you continue in your quest for the truth, Hallucinations and visions would sooner or later be differentiated to you. I know what are Hallucinations and what are real right now because of my spiritual growth. Have you checked the story I posted above? Observe the bolded there.
If you say so, okay. So you expect me to read your flash fiction? kikikiki, i'll do that when i'm free.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by OtemAtum: 10:31am On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
If you say so, okay. So you expect me to read your flash fiction? kikikiki, i'll do that when i'm free.
Flash fiction kwa Where did you see that?
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
Flash fiction kwa Where did you see that?
Okay, i've read it, e make sense small. Share with me your method of entering theta state?
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Amberon: 11:02am On May 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Wolfbrother(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2017
Why do we have sleep paralysis?
Causes. During rapid eye movement (REM) sleep the brain has vivid dreams, while the muscles of the body are essentially turned off. While sleeping, the muscles are unable to move so that the person won't be able to act out dreams with their body. Sleep paralysis happens when a person wakes up before REM is finished.May 19, 2015

http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/sleep-paralysis
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2017
Wolfbrother:
Why do we have sleep paralysis?
Causes. During rapid eye movement (REM) sleep the brain has vivid dreams, while the muscles of the body are essentially turned off. While sleeping, the muscles are unable to move so that the person won't be able to act out dreams with their body. Sleep paralysis happens when a person wakes up before REM is finished.May 19, 2015

http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/sleep-paralysis
Yea, thanks for the information.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Nobody: 11:24am On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Have you experienced it? If yes, tell me what happened afterwards. Please what god are you talking about because i got no relationship with Yahweh.
but look at ur name
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

First of all, congratulations on your journey to discovering and becoming the greatest version of your self. There is nothing absolutely wrong with that you experienced. The lady could be your Spirit Guide, and she is teaching you your most innermost desire. You asked to learn Astral Projection, Yes, think about your past, you made that request sub-consciously.

In other to undergo astral projection, which is same thing as Soul Travel, the Physical body must be on a sleep mode. The Astral Body (Soul) does not sleep, when your spacesuit body goes into sleep mode, the Astral Body naturally shifts to the unconscious quantum world. So, in essence, you have raised your vibration to the point that even after your Earth body is hibernating on a sleep mode, your consciousness moves out of rhythm and is on a different Schumann Resonance Frequency of the Soul, then that lady, your spirit guide can only teach you in that mode for now, since you are not yet physically ready to see her on physicality.

Just calm down, she is always there with you even now and if you want to continue learning astral projection she will teach you, Trust Her 100%. If you do not like the experience, just say it and she will stop.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by OtemAtum: 11:49am On May 19, 2017
Smallville10:
but look at ur name
He bears the name of a Yoruba deity. How about that?
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by OtemAtum: 11:52am On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Okay, i've read it, e make sense small. Share with me your method of entering theta state?
I enter it mostly around 5am to 5:30am. All I do is lay still, get set to enter the state. Then in five minutes, I'm there. It doesn't always last for more than ten minutes, then I'm back here on earth, but with me comes information which will take more than 10 years to write if I really want to write them all.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Thanks oga billy. I've been trying to astral project but i always fail. Just what i was thinking that she's my spirit guide. Sometimes i hear this still voice talk to me, i think it's her talking to me. And i have this gift of clairaudience and clairsalient but i don't know how to develop it, your help will be appreciated sir.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
I enter it mostly around 5am to 5:30am. All I do is lay still, get set to enter the state. Then in five minutes, I'm there. It doesn't always last for more than ten minutes, then I'm back here on earth, but with me comes information which will take more 10 years to write if I really want to write them all.
That was helpful. Let me try some satanic meditation i saw today. But why has Atum refuse to return back to the source?
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
He bears the name of a Yoruba deity. How about that?
I never knew Olorun means YHVH, but thanks for the information.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by terrezo2002(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

Introduction to witchcraft.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2017
terrezo2002:
Introduction to witchcraft.
I love that.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Thanks oga billy. I've been trying to astral project but i always fail. Just what i was thinking that she's my spirit guide. Sometimes i hear this still voice talk to me, i think it's her talking to me. And i have this gift of clairaudience and clairsalient but i don't know how to develop it, your help will be appreciated sir.

Yes, she is the one speaking with you. She will lead you on, just ask her before you go to bed or if you wake up early. Ask her whatever, even how to cook indomie. She will teach you everything. She is always with you.

And keep reading these threads an other spiritual stuff, and the growth will be gradual. Do not let anyone discourage you. You are ready.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by OtemAtum: 2:25pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I never knew Olorun means YHVH, but thanks for the information.
Olorun doesnt mean YHVH. Olorun is the name of the Yoruba god, not the name of the god of Juda.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by OtemAtum: 2:29pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
That was helpful. Let me try some satanic meditation i saw today. But why has Atum refuse to return back to the source?
What made you think Atum is separate from the source? And who told you we all,including all gods, are not naturally connected with the source? Our ignorance of our connection with one another and with the source doesn't mean that we are separated from the highest consciousness.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
What made you think Atum is separate from the source? And who told you we all,including all gods, are not naturally connected with the source? Our ignorance of our connection with one another and with the source doesn't mean that we are separated from the highest consciousness.
We are all part of the source i know. The trees, stone, animals, e.t.c are connected to the source i know. But what i mean is RETURNING back to become one with the source. The gods were once like us until they evolved to attain that height, have Atum stop his travel back to the source?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Jesus A Catholic Or Protestant Or Jehovah Witness? / Is Elijah John The Baptist? / Atheism In Nigeria: It's Reception, And Effects On Society.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.