Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Has Anyone Had Success On Okadabooks? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Has Anyone Had Success On Okadabooks? (996 Views)

Has Anyone Had Success On Okada Books? / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here / Learn The Secret To Self-publishing Success On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Had Success On Okadabooks? by kayo80(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2017
Hello guys. I just really heard about OkadaBooks on a Front Page this morning and I am excited about the App/Website. I just want to find out from you guys if anyone here has had success selling his/her book on the platform. Thank you.
Re: Has Anyone Had Success On Okadabooks? by Divepen1(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2017
I know of Sally Dazie who made 150k in a month
Re: Has Anyone Had Success On Okadabooks? by kayo80(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2017
Divepen1:
I know of Sally Dazie who made 150k in a month

I read about her on website. But I want to hear a Nairaland users personal experience. Or at least someone you know personally.
Re: Has Anyone Had Success On Okadabooks? by Godmother(f): 6:27am On May 20, 2017
I have sold just one book since I uploaded it t the site several months ago and I even had to send a complaint mail to them before that even happened.

Heard you have to advertise your books on the site before you are sure of making sales. Guess this is what amazon kindle has over them

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Had Success On Okadabooks? by kayo80(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2017
Godmother:
I have sold just one book since I uploaded itbto the site several months ago and I even had to send a complaint mail to them before that even happened.

Heard you have to advertise your books on the site before you are sure of making sales. Guess this is what amazon kindle has over them

Thanks for this comment Godmother. I guess they don't understand that the money is really in the percentage they make from people's book sales and not from the money they charge for the different types of advertisement/promo on their platform.

How have you been?
Re: Has Anyone Had Success On Okadabooks? by Godmother(f): 9:34am On May 23, 2017
kayo80:

Thanks for this comment Godmother. I guess they don't understand that the money is really in the percentage they make from people's book sales and not from the money they charge for the different types of advertisement/promo on their platform.

How have you been?

Yea. For the life of me I still don't understand how that site works. I have a few fiction works but I'm reluctant to upload there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A "Yahoo" Boy (a Short Story) / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.