Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC (37351 Views)

Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by lookatew: 11:58am On May 19, 2017
haha
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by free2ryhme: 11:58am On May 19, 2017
grin
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by 1Rebel: 11:58am On May 19, 2017
grin
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by bams2999(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2017
Sorry 4 dis pples
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by anigeorge379(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2017
Somebody help me
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Koolking(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2017
Religion indeed is the 'opium' of the masses.
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by ekensi01: 12:01pm On May 19, 2017
Everybody has his own way of working for God as everybody in our country has different jobs but with aim of making profit. Gods people also does this to make heaven as a profit. Thats what i have learnt. #nomorewords
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 19, 2017
sheeples

Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by toluxa1(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2017
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.
2 Cor 10:4
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by ignis: 12:05pm On May 19, 2017
I have laughed in many languages
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 19, 2017
If the prayers really work, then I think we shouldn't criticize. It's about their faith. Christianity is becoming more of Shamanism. We are making progress. grin
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 19, 2017
I tire for my pastors in Nigeria.

Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by dapizy02(m): 12:11pm On May 19, 2017
Ex-Bakassi pastor.
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Juell(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2017
There's a reason behind this, did the OP try to find out y?
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Gurusblend(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2017
Weyrey re oooo
This one weak me die

Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by phemocheee(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2017
What if they were farmers and the Pastor decided to pray on their tool Just thinking
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by AngelicBeing: 12:16pm On May 19, 2017
decatalyst:
This one weak me about religion...
l agree, ignorance is the bane of some people, how can you hold a cutlass to fight a fallen spirit being, satan is a fallen angel, he is a spirit and he can only be conquered using the spiritual route, the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, l wonder where all these yahoo-boys cum pastor emanated from, where in the HOLY BOOK did we see this kind of pattern, na wao, the guy is not a pastor , he is hungry and looking for attention and money, nonsense, where is my cane to flog these attention seeker wink

1 Like

Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 19, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Is because bad people too plenty for Naija. embarassed
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by heenriiy19(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by chuksjuve(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2017
I absolutely got nothing to say!!
check my signature!!!!
I'm out!!!
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 19, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Jumbus31(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2017
I won't in anyway blame the yahoo boy pastor, I rather blame his blind followers that failed to read their bible. All they know is daddy G.O say. One question I have for them is 'what did your bible says'? Matthew 26: 52; Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Olofintoto(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2017
CandidSeeker:
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and
bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ... - 2Cor.10:3-5

-Peace.
Thank you Bro! I wonder where it was written in the Bible that cutlass should be used to fight the devil.

Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by aggahegbema(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2017
cheaphost:
were dat devil? Satan 4 punish devil 2day. wit dis cutlass make i see were him go run go.
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Wolfbrother(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2017
If devil come , na am go first run
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by thunderbabs: 12:33pm On May 19, 2017
Mk dz pastors hire Rambo na. Mk he carry dt machine gun come church to deal with evil spirits n d devil....any bullet shot goes frm d physical realm to hit the demons in deir realm...... grin

Funniest part is, even the educated ones will be d ones with d biggest machetes
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by poh10(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2017
physical manifestation can't work in the spiritual realm...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun / Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero / CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.