Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC (37337 Views)

Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by squash47(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2017
babablogger:
grin if e reach FP call me
oga,e do reach kon fry beans..
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by stagger: 12:59pm On May 19, 2017
Why is everyone laughing? They may be in a Fulani herdsmen-infested zone. Those cutlasses will come in handy if any herdsmen try to attack.
Abi no be so? cheesy
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 19, 2017
folks have lost their common sense as a result of religion
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Shaev7(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2017
Own plots of land at affordable prices on lucrative locations. 4 more enquiries contact 08037646752 or visit pertinencegroup.com #RealEststeMerchant #PERTINENCELIMITED #BUYANDWAIT #ABCGARDENS #VIPGARDENS

Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 19, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by ifeanyi83(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2017
Muslims pray with their chaplet and so do the Catholics, some churches use anointing oil, some handkerchiefs(mantles), it's all "point of contact" in the end....
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Mbediogu(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala
He clearly has someone in cutlass business.
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Abfinest007(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2017
I think that pics seen is from d north part if it is I will courage it for self defence
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by BioTeck: 3:11pm On May 19, 2017
seuncyber:
Na wah.

Naija Ninja

Pastor with different ways to make it

Can you fight the spirit with cutlass

Na the main reason Muslim always laugh us be this

Time to relocate

Apc Change

The cutlass is just symbolic, I don't think they meant to physically use it against their unseeing enemy...the deep can only call to the deep.

All the comments just revealed how shallow your minds are. Think and be free from the mob.
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Abee79(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2017
lipsrsealed
Which one be this one again na?

1 Like

Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Nora93(f): 4:33pm On May 19, 2017
hahaha..devil don suffer

Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by RealDannie(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2017
Just tell me one thing that's left to see in dis world grin
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by BABANGBALI: 7:04pm On May 19, 2017
It's modernized cult thing
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by lordkhalifa(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2017
he was telling them to kill any Fulani onsight
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by kk4real: 12:12am On May 20, 2017
chmond84u:
This one weak me

SCAM ALERT!
Re: Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC by Damfostopper(m): 6:34am On May 20, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
Wetin eyes Neva see

Buh dis one weak me
chisoooooos...this ur meme caught me.... now na tears and laff fill my face.... chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun / Thousands Storm Adeboye’s Crusade In Bauchi (Pictures) / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.