Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

More Photos From Kanu's Visit To Col. Joe Achuzie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From Kanu's Visit To Col. Joe Achuzie (1538 Views)

Joseph Achuzie "Hannibal" Is Dead (Photos) / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (2) (3) (4)

More Photos From Kanu's Visit To Col. Joe Achuzie by ThugCheetah(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2017
Bad month for we ewedu muslims

Re: More Photos From Kanu's Visit To Col. Joe Achuzie by HungerBAD: 9:44am On May 19, 2017
Here to count if he is with 10 people.

The second picture looks like they cut 2 people out. God save am say no be 10.

Re: More Photos From Kanu's Visit To Col. Joe Achuzie by ThugCheetah(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Here to count if he is with 10 people.

The second picture looks like they cut 2 people out. God save am say no be 10.
But by this time last month, i thought u were counting how many centuries kanu will rot in jail?? grin

BTW he was with more than 10 people in this picture below
Wetin una dey wait for? grin

Re: More Photos From Kanu's Visit To Col. Joe Achuzie by HungerBAD: 9:55am On May 19, 2017
ThugCheetah:
my Yoruba Muslim brother, so your work now is to vr counting how many people are surrounding KANU?
But by this time last month, u thought u were counting how many centuries kanu will rot in jail?? grin

BTW he was with more than 10 people in this picture below
Wetin una dey wait for? grin

He is not in that pic.

Re: More Photos From Kanu's Visit To Col. Joe Achuzie by ThugCheetah(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:

He is not in that pic.
I know
I heard excess ofe mmanu can cause blurry vision

Re: More Photos From Kanu's Visit To Col. Joe Achuzie by Nobody: 10:14am On May 19, 2017
ThugCheetah:
I know
I heard excess ofe mmanu can cause blurry vision

You just killed me with laughter.
What a soccer punch grin
Re: More Photos From Kanu's Visit To Col. Joe Achuzie by yarimo(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2017
All what I can see is a fraudster claiming celebrity undecided

IG Of Police Storms Anambra, The Safest State In Nigeria- Pictures / Breaking News: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology, LAUTECH Sold To FG / Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Birthday Today. Pictures.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8