Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m (45651 Views)

"Alabosi" - Nigerians Blast Mercy Aigbe For Praising Toyin Abraham's Ex-husband / Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday / Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Her Swimsuit Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by neocortex: 3:14pm On May 19, 2017
Xda59:

Go to a civilized country and publicize what someone else said without proof and see the outcome or you think ignorance is an excuse before the law? Linda's duty is to investigate and come up with evidence and not rush to publish it because she wants traffic. Always remember that "your rights end where mine begin".

I think it is you who need more exposure!
Journalists are protected under the freedom of speech,
reporting what someone say in an interview is a journalist
doing her job. That you think it should be a crime doesn't make it one.
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by AHCB: 3:16pm On May 19, 2017
kenex4ever:
airhead. Blogging is everywhere, even more in America. In every rumor there is always some truth.
Ignoramous. So because blogging is every gives one the right to slander and commit libel? Is your "some truth" facts or evidence? In the court of law will your "in every rumour there is always some truth" stand as evidence? Please spare me this narrow minded insight of yours.

Wizkid showed he is not civilized n ojuelegba behavior hasn't left him dats y he acted dat way.
Y did he finally swallow his shame n acknowledged d second baby mama.
Bloggers revealed Davido's but he never acted like a local celebrity lik the kid did.
And what business is it of yours and those demented bloggers if Wizkid denied the baby? Or don't you know what minding one's business if all about?
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by Awoo88: 3:19pm On May 19, 2017
Ode!! You just made Linda richer because more people will want to see the blog to check your story.

1 Like

Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by medra(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2017
All of dem shld be taken to a shrine to swear de truth will come out the man excluded...
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by Sunnyja: 3:25pm On May 19, 2017
handsam:
Linda is a blogger so what's to be expected?

They always blow the news out of proportion.
She'll soon have a husband... or not. grin
Hope she will not be soliciting for bail funds like her colleague in Port Harcourt prison that messed with David Ibiyeome, since she is a blogger who knew how to blow news out of proportion.
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by geekybabe(f): 3:30pm On May 19, 2017
Xda59:

Because you live in a lawless society. Fox news gretchen carlson got 20 million dollars as settlement for sexual harassment not even assault and there are many more cases like that. You can't defame someone and get away just like that so what opemetiti is asking for is in order.

Question is was she defamed? Which character did she have b4 dat was defamed? All dis yoruba actresses and their wayward lifestyles. There is No smoke without a fire. The only issue here is there is no proof yet.

If i hear say she collect 1 million sef grin
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2017
ojun50:
All dis hungry lawyers self.
All dis charge nd dis charge lawyers
. I align myself with your statement but kindly do me a favour by picking up 2017 JAMB Form and make a difference in the profession with your first class brain..

1 Like

Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by peddy231(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2017
ojun50:
All dis hungry lawyers self.
All dis charge nd dis charge lawyers

Person wey be SAN na him you dey call charge and bail. Na wa for u...
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by peddy231(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2017
stpat1:
They cannot readily have a good outcome if they sue Linda.

The news says a fair skin lady "Opemititi"
She is not the only one known as Opemititi.

Secondly, she wrote "Allegedly " so it's a hearsay and unconfirmed. So with those, she will easily wriggle out of the case.

How many Opemititi be aka Queen stunner? She nor dey wriggle out of anything if the matter reach court.

1 Like

Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by jnrexper: 4:07pm On May 19, 2017
They lied against you... chai sorry
You nw want to collect 500M to buy the type of Linda's house
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by ismart: 4:15pm On May 19, 2017
AHCB:
Lovely. I hope she muster the vagina to see this true. This Linda of a woman waste her time spreading fake news.

I love what Wizkid did to her. People like Linda need not take their frustrations on people who just want to live life to the fullest.
What did wizkid did to her? To the best of my knowledge, na wizkid beg last last even though I no support wetin Linda do.
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by AHCB: 4:20pm On May 19, 2017
ismart:
What did wizkid did to her? To the best of my knowledge, na wizkid beg last last even though I no support wetin Linda do.
Prove that Wizkid begged Linda?
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 19, 2017
neocortex:

I think it is you who need more exposure!
Journalists are protected under the freedom of speech,
reporting what someone say in an interview is a journalist
doing her job. That you think it should be a crime doesn't make it one.

There is a big difference between publishing an interview and unconfirmed gossip stories just to draw traffic and that is the reason why Kemi olunoyo is languishing in jail. Journalism is not about publishing gossip stories like you have in nigeria where gossip stories are published without facts or evidence. I don't blame you because you grew up in a lawless and uncivilized society so you think everything goes.

1 Like

Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by Dionnetech: 5:01pm On May 19, 2017
Thank God say no be op first publish that news oohh grin grin
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 19, 2017
geekybabe:

Question is was she defamed? Which character did she have b4 dat was defamed? All dis yoruba actresses and their wayward lifestyles. There is No smoke without a fire. The only issue here is there is no proof yet.

If i hear say she collect 1 million sef grin

If you say there is no smoke without fire then it is up to them to prove that in court that she actually broke mercy's marriage. And you said "there is no proof yet" but the story was published as fact. Listen ignorance is no excuse before the law. Try this in a civilized society and spend the rest of your days regretting your action.
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 19, 2017
she wants to make money at all cost. you wont get a dime watch and see.
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by geekybabe(f): 5:57pm On May 19, 2017
Xda59:

If you say there is no smoke without fire then it is up to them to prove that in court that she actually broke mercy's marriage. And you said "there is no proof yet" but the story was published as fact. Listen ignorance is no excuse before the law. Try this in a civilized society and spend the rest of your days regretting your action.

Lols. Empty lawsuits. Yes we are in a lawless and corrupt society. So those kind of suits dont fly. Even politicians with all d suing, nothing comes out of it.

Why is she suing linda? Is linda the only blogger who published d news? Lol. Queen stunner shud kuku collect lindas house in banana island . Nonsense. Forget all dis defamation thing abeg. She is just an opportunist. A big thief. Nothing will come out of it.
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by stpat1(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2017
peddy231:

How many Opemititi be aka Queen stunner? She nor dey wriggle out of anything if the matter reach court.

You go show me which of her official documents carry queen stunner then. My cousins name can be Opemititi so will she be held for impersonation if she decides to also add aka queen stunner to her name?

You think say to sue and convince judge na moi moi.
Or you think you can waste the court's precious time with such frivolous claims.
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by joinnow: 6:12pm On May 19, 2017
Nothing go do Linda
There is always Disclaimer attached to every news on her blog.
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by peddy231(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2017
stpat1:

You go show me which of her official documents carry queen stunner then. My cousins name can be Opemititi so will she be held for impersonation if she decides to also add aka queen stunner to her name?

You think say to sue and convince judge na moi moi.
Or you think you can waste the court's precious time with such frivolous claims.

Boss, that your cousin hypothetical impersonation issue wey u want raise na question of law, this her own na question of fact ; once it is established by let's say witnesses and the court that she is fair and also Mercy's friend, won't you agree that the publication was referring to her?
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by neocortex: 7:52pm On May 19, 2017
Xda59:

There is a big difference between publishing an interview and unconfirmed gossip stories just to draw traffic and that is the reason why Kemi olunoyo is languishing in jail. Journalism is not about publishing gossip stories like you have in nigeria where gossip stories are published without facts or evidence. I don't blame you because you grew up in a lawless and uncivilized society so you think everything goes.

All you needed to do is google the interview and watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mry1r_yAXkQ

The reason why you report a story is irrelevant, every civilized
have gossip blogs and websites.

Kemi has not been convicted of any crime, she is being remanded
because of the corrupt tendency of Nigerian judges when rich men are involved.
In a lawful country, Kemi would never have been remanded in prison and
by now the case would have been dismissed.

I bet you have you never left your village all your life
and you are just dreaming up how civilised country works.

Read more to expand your knowledge!
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by Seunnzy(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2017
Aunty Ope Shey sum1 cannur play with yhu

Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by LolaO(f): 8:56pm On May 19, 2017
LMAO!

With Linda Ikeji, she has no case!
But with Mercy? Haaa
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by gud4dbest(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2017
olapluto:

All these kobo kobo bloggers who failed English in school but must blog tipa tipa.

lol
Re: Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m by stpat1(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2017
peddy231:

Boss, that your cousin hypothetical impersonation issue wey u want raise na question of law, this her own na question of fact ; once it is established by let's say witnesses and the court that she is fair and also Mercy's friend, won't you agree that the publication was referring to her?

My guy, you should know by now that, you have to convince the court beyond every reasonable doubt why she should be convicted of such allegations.
The best she will get if her lawyer is able to gather enough evidence and witness linking Linda to her is to ask Linda to retract the publication and offer apology in one or more national dailies.

By the she would made Linda much more richer cos everyone will want to read the blog post that is causing so much brouhaha.
It's a win win situation for Linda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter With His Ex / Photos Of JJC Skillz Children / Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.