Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation (29027 Views)

Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S / The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by forget101O(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2017
ItalianWine:
This is for you indeed undecided

Are you sure it's only your security guard father that took you to varsity?

You must have forgotten to give special thanks to them

I thought as much
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by brianscott: 6:15pm On May 19, 2017
undecided

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by DeRay98(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2017
For once, somebody appreciating her father for his sacrifice a rare attribute of young people today.
But she no try at all with this kind naked picture.
Tomorrow them go say men dey sexualise women, can this public picture earn her any respect?
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Stateside: 6:18pm On May 19, 2017
hips dont lie

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by missjane: 6:25pm On May 19, 2017
Na lie..no go fit be her papa. Just saying.. person wey em security guard papa train no go wear this kain cloth. She may have hired this man for popularity.. the cloth she wore gave her away..

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Maski87: 6:26pm On May 19, 2017
Off course with the help of runs.
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Osanebi007(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2017
Vasline Crew right now grin grin

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Mayflowa(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2017
Talk2Bella:
I miss my dad every single day

I am sorry. Did you lose him?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by JoNach: 6:39pm On May 19, 2017
Smh... Photoshop , look at the mans hand touching the gal, monkey no dey born dove

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by breadtom: 6:56pm On May 19, 2017
From another experienced olosho , Hmmm pls take it easy, u dnt judge a book by its cover!!!
ItalianWine:
This is for you indeed undecided

Are you sure it's only your security guard father that took you to varsity?

You must have forgotten to give special thanks to them
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by unuane1(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2017
Plasmbob1:
Auntee... Congrats oo

But are you sure it's only this man that singlehandedly sponsored your education??
Even if he was not the only one involved in her education sponsorship but she was brave enough to show her dad to the world with regards to what the dad does for living how many girls could do that? Honestly she has earn my respect by celebrating her dad.
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Burgerlomo: 7:08pm On May 19, 2017
That's great, but why are you putting your boobs on display na? This is suppose to be a no no dressing mode for any well brought up gals.
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by izzou(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2017
embarassed

Whats up?
Talk2Bella:
I miss my dad every single day
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Nizguy(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2017
sunnysunny69:
See olosho
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by GeoSpatial(m): 7:19pm On May 19, 2017
Shameless and spoilt kids every
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by BABANGBALI: 7:28pm On May 19, 2017
The dowry wey the man go put on top of this girl, Na only dangote go fit pay am
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by trinity11(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2017
Op I think we need to work on your definition "appreciation".
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by obailala(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2017
WotzupNG:
"... her lovely boobs which look ready for the Labour Market..."
grin
Chaii.. how do people come up with these kind of words? grin
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by sapientia(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2017
She must be wicked to still allow her father be a security guard.

One look and i concluded she sponsored herself through school and still takes care of the father. Is it not obvious?
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by me69: 8:17pm On May 19, 2017
Just graduated already a waste, look at dressing grin grin grin education is also how to behave and present yourself in a way that commend some respect
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by proff010: 8:21pm On May 19, 2017
Dis one na graduate abi na olosho
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Eluwilussit(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2017
KissChrixx:
What is She really showing Us? undecided

Her boobs or Her boobs?

You really want to appreciate your Pa, put those hands round Him undecided

She is showing u the real stuff that saw her through varsity. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by finnestdope(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
SSBN:
See..Should have been a security guard. My daughter would be a graduate by now. We are here fighting boko haram.

grin grin grin grin
security guard now rocks grin
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://twitter.com/Thoby_Mabanga/status/865550726860218368

A girl has taken to twitter to appreciate her father who worked as a security guard to send her to the university to the point of graduation. She shared a picture with him putting on her graduation gown. What caught my eyes are her lovely boobs which look ready for the Labour Market. She tagged the Tweet in the below manner.

http://wotzup.ng/twitter-user-appreciates-her-security-guard-father-during-her-graduation/
she is from south Africa i guess a country without morals shame...??
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by phoenix90(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2017
I bet that her pop never could've afforded dat school fees. The two pops on her chest actually saw her through school. That's why she's proudly displaying them. that man beside her is a cover up.

What do I know tongue tongue tongue
Olosho don grad shaa
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by mykel25(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2017
Ur dad is a security guard n Ure riding that clean car abi na borrow pose? U get many questions to answer oooo unless ur dad na CSO of to ur president n him no sabi chop life
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by bimbotua(f): 9:43pm On May 19, 2017
hmm...

I just love the shoes.
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by seangy4konji: 9:58pm On May 19, 2017
Seems u Neva go South Africa before.there is no place on earth that can compare with ther tiny waist and bighips and ass. Quote me wrong anywhere with example of the country. Took me a week before I could adapt to not turning my head every 3 seconds like a mad man in the street unto say me like to feed my eyes and yarn Wetin deh my mind. Haaa dem ass no be here. .
tayoxx:
that waist
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Talk2Bella(f): 10:06pm On May 19, 2017
izzou:
embarassed
Whats up?
good u?
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by Talk2Bella(f): 10:07pm On May 19, 2017
Mayflowa:

I am sorry. Did you lose him?
yes to death
Re: Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation by izzou(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2017
Talk2Bella:

good
u?

Good too

Sorry about dad

Hope you don pass out?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation / Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.